Now that the Wii U has been officially killed off by Nintendo, are you going to give yours a viking funeral?

Now that the Wii U has been officially killed off by Nintendo, are you going to give yours a viking funeral?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOsMm_qyBQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There will be fire if thats what you are wondering

What happend?

LOL no. I'm buying one really cheap.

Nintendo has ceased production of the Wii U. It's pretty much a given that it's toast after Breath of the Wild.

I never owned one

>Breath of the Wild
never owned or played any zelda game but it looks kinda cool 2bh

that's a pretty silly question considering almost nobody bought one

>reprints of Project Zero never
>reprints of nothing ever
>prices will continue to be high even for old games on a legit dead console.
I hate you Nintendo.

nope, gonna install cfw.

Nah a hacked Wii U is basically the universal Nintendo console. Able to play every Nintendo console aside from 3ds.

It's too bad Wii U can't emulate 3DS games because there's not really any way to get them on a big TV other than with a very expensive video out mod that has to be plugged into a PC.

I call mine the Xenoblade machine.

It was worth every cent.

you can emulate or use the wifi video out homebrew

youtube.com/watch?v=WOsMm_qyBQc

Mine was the Platinum machine. Bayo 1 +2 and W101.

No ragrets.

What I really want to know is, how hard will the Wii U devaluate on ebay if I flip it before March?

No, I'm finally going to hack mine so I can play uncensored Tokyo Mirage Sessions

I'm just going to play Super Mario 3D World.

I wouldn't bother, one of the most boring main Mario games i've ever played. The Wii U library absolutely sucks.

as someone who has played the best zelda, you're wrong. breath of the wild is LITERALLY just a terrain demo gimmick shit with one enemy and variations of it. it is not counted as a video game.

Actually, I really like it. I'm enjoying it more than Galaxy so far. Just finished Tropical Freeze and I need a break from really fucking hard shit. Hard mode on that was a bitch.