Go Pro or Go Home

>Go Pro or Go Home

The Cern has graced us with yet another groundbreaking feat of console engineering.

True 4K gaming

Silky smooth frame rates

The best exclusives in the business.

Greatness has arrived, unparalleled power awaits with Sony at the forefront.

Welcome to real gaming.

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/broken-pc-ports-like-tales-of-symphonia-are-unacceptable/
youtube.com/watch?v=1PiM_0p15uk
youtube.com/watch?v=9QCIyw5NulI
youtube.com/watch?v=s5-6aow_D-g
youtube.com/watch?v=OPZXkdD1RwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lwcKvsvqGKU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The pro is over 3 times more powerful then the original PS4.
You will experiance real 1080p(not upscale 900p). Full 60fps with no slowdown or drop in frame rate at all(the old PS4 is 30fps with slowdowns), all the graphics and texture setting set to ultra. X4-x8 everything in the shadow to texture. The loading will be faster and the draw distance will be amazing(you can see the whole map when your in the air,same with gta 5)

4K is just a bonus, with 1080p HDTV you will get improves specs then 4K display(since 4K resolution lower the framerate)

It like comparing the PS3 version of battlefield or black ops 3 (old PS4) to current gen version of battlefield 4 and black ops 3.(PS4 pro)

And the best part IT ONLY $100 dollar more. Can you believe it a $100 more.

And yes I only have a 1080p HDTV.

To people complaining you might as well stick to the PS3,since the PS3 has battlefield 4,black ops 3,persona 5, The new tales games.

Okay bot but I have a gaming PC.

muh mustard race, enjoy missing out on many games

>it's a literal sony shill shilling the PS4pro thread
Even neogaf was disappointed by the PS4pro; it's market appeal is next to 0.

I work at Best Buy we have plenty of interest

then why are you shilling on Sup Forums?

its a discussion board im having a discussion mongoloid

no, you're literally instructing others to buy a PS4.

lol like im forcing them, fuck off

I didn't say that.

You're not doing the best job at shilling since it's only you and me in this thread as nobody else gives a crap.

well you seem interested enough to reply

> enjoy missing out on many games

All of which I have mostly zero interest for.

>I dislike anything japanese or weeb. So nothing about it remotely makes me care.
>I found Uncharted 2 to be a slog so 4 isnt something I want.
>I find DS1 boring so I guess BB wont be any different.
>RD2 might be the only one Im interested in but no fucking way I will spend such a fuckload of money for 1 fucking game

I fell for the PS3 meme and now its collecting dust, no way im falling for that shit again.

if you hated it so much why didnt you sell it years ago?

I live in argentina, selling a console is plain impossible at a good price since many buy it new on bundles and then trade games. Best offer was around 140$, a ton of cash here

>4k Blu-ray Discs not supported
What the fuck is Sony doing? Even the goddamn XbonerS does 4K blu-ray, didn't Sony fucking invent the blu-ray?

I'm on Sup Forums, if I had something better to do I wouldn't be here.

PS3s are worthless these days

sorry, a mistake : NOT a ton of money (considering i got it for x3 times more

other threads you could have visited, u chose this

Even with the glasses is still looks like a creep.
Should've taken better care of yourself m8

Post yfw you're a ProS4theAlpha
>PCucks will NEVER EVER get native 4K constant 60fps Red Dead Redemption 2 with HDR

Enjoy your no games

I'm in multiple threads at once, user.
I don't think anyone ever has just one thread open, not that a shill such as yourself would realise that.

I was actually seriously considering getting one so I can play Skyrim in native 4K(only game it has in native 4k that I was interested in). But then Sony fucked up the mods and I got the game on Xbox instead for the mods.

Why not a PC if you wanted mods and good graphics?

Because I don't enjoy PC gaming. I like playing games on a TV.

not everyone is a autistic pc gamer

>Plug PC into your TV
>Use a xbox controller with it

That's all you've got to do

lol enjoy your 400 indie games on your pc

Nice false flag pkek! Everyone knows the ps4 pro will DOMINATE this holiday season

>muh indie pixel shit
>muh walking simulators
OK

yea no shit...

>pc port of game is a broken unplayable piece of shit
>hardware drivers are also fucking things up
>additional software mess
nope
>inb4 N-N-N-N-N-NUH UH YOU KNOW NOTHING
i know more about PCs than 99% of PCucks on this site. Many of them don't even realize the bottlenecking they're doing with the shit specs they got.

Te re cabió por gil. Te hubieses armado una máquina decente. Naughty Dog sólo sabe robar ideas, pulirlas y vanagloriarse de sus supuestos logros. Muerte al casual gaming!

Dejando de lado el boludeo, posta nadie te la compra? Ni posteándola en ML? Tengo un amigo que va quemando como la 3era o 4ta Play 3 haciendo no-se-qué, y se dedica a comprar repuestos o Plays enteras.

Will games actually have a solid 30 fps with the new power, or do they have to optimize it to be like that?

>pc port of game is a broken unplayable piece of shit

EVERY SINGLE AAA GAME on ps4 would be classed as a broken piece of shit by PC standards

>hardware drivers are also fucking things up

These things either sort themselves out, or require minimum effort.

>can't actually rebut
>makes up a bunch of nonsensical memes because he doesn't know what he's talking about

>pc port is broken
and yet you'll ignore every time the console port or variant is equally as broken see battlefield 4, battlefield 1 in particular just to name an example.

>drivers
this is completely false, you install them once and they work forever, don't download betas and just because a new driver comes out doesn't magically mean you have to install it because you don't fix whats not broken.

you can't even name any of these additional software messes, calling it now you're gonna scramble for googles help in finding anecdotes or make one up yourself

>ps4 gets nothing but indie garbage
trying to hard.

Cerny has the most relaxing voice. He's like an ASMR video without even trying

I don't trust Cerny
He definitely sacrifices orphans to Lucifer in his basement
I mean, how else would someone come up with this tech?

I'm not by the way. Also all those responses are pathetic attempts to try and shut down any legit arguement points by you basically just saying "nuh-uh" which proves my previous post correct. Pathetic and predictable.
>calling everything a meme
Might wanna grow up kid and actually speak for once, you may have a legit point one day if you didn't speak like a degenerate.
>ignore broken console games
Baseless assumptions, another amateur mistake. Battlefield 4 was unacceptable even if I never played it. I can't think of any other modern game that was as broken as Battlefield 4, though I can list tons on PC like literally all Dark Souls games,Arkham Knight,Resident Evil 4,DMC4, and so on.
>you install them once and they work forever
Until they don't.Did you forget the whole GTAV/The Division drivers fiasco? Or rather you purposely ignored that right now because you know it contradicts your entire argument.
Post is getting too long but I basically btfo you enough.

>Might wanna grow up kid and actually speak for once, you may have a legit point one day if you didn't speak like a degenerate.
M8 you just spewed a bunch of nonsense, its meme-tier arguments when you start off your argument with unfounded shit.

>baseless assumptions
then why blame PC for having problematic ports when consoles are just as susceptible to it.

>I can't think of any other games
Dark Souls 3 had huge crashing issues on both console and PC

>until they don't did you forget this cherry pick of a game
GTA5 had a huge ass memory leak for consoles and PC alike, hell there were tons of memory issues on console with how often the memory would unload objects like cars and shit right before your eyes

>the division
What driver fiasco? Playing this game day 1 with the same drivers and there wasn't an issue

>see these games are bad PC ports and muh issues, don't ignore them because that means I win
>forget those console ports they don't count if they had severe issues.

>I can list tons on PC

If that was true you would of listed recent ones, instead of RE4 and DMC4.

>I can't think of any other game that was as broken as battlefield 4
battlefield 1 has loads of fucking glitches and bugs present on both systems

>>forget those console ports they don't count if they had severe issues.
They don't "forget" those ports, they are accustomed to shit performance and visuals, and only barely care when the game crashes a lot.
All because they don't have any other choice

You mean like Arkham Knight and all Dark Souls games? Learn to read, you won't look as stupid next time.
I didn't buy BF1 because I thought the beta was boring as fuck. If you wanna post some specific videos fell free, I'll also search on my own. Honestly not surprised if true consider how shit DICE is nowadays.
>Dark Souls 3 had huge crashing on ...consoles.
I don't recall the "Bonfire Glitch" or any other major bugs/crashes existing on consoles at all. There's the typical "application stopped working" on modern consoles but PC has all the unique shit like said bonfire glitch that took over weeks to fix.
Also again more baseless assumptions. I never claim that consoles were perfect or tried ignoring console issues, in the same post you replied to I even acknowledged the BF4 fuckup. Pay attention and don't be so quick to speak when you're uninformed. I shouldn't have to say this but regarding you I guess I have to, I'm not a fanboy, I'm a realist.

>Arkham Knight and all Dark Souls games

That's 4 you spaz, you ran out of recent ones so you had to look for old ones.

Also dark souls is great on PC, it's rated very highly on steam so it's not just me saying that (batman is rated badly, since it was a genuinely shit port)

So basically 1 of those games was both recent and a shit port.

How about literally all weeb shit ports from PS4 like EDF and all the other games, wasn't Tales of Symphonia another big broken one?
>inb4 MORE goalpost moving and "THEY DONT COUNT!"

Who cares, what about the 10 quintillion indie games on PC which never get to ps4?

What about the fact almost every AAA game on ps4 would be classed as broken by PC standards?

You can only list 1 major well played game, which is different to the loads you were falsely claiming earlier.

Kek, I just googled what EDF was and the port is excellent for that too.

And after googling the other one, it turns out it is 1 trillion years old, AGAIN.

>Who cares
>You can only list 1 major well played game
>Literally resorted to "they don't count".
Wow that's some pathetic goalpost moving.
>Had to Google and still goalpost moving
Here kid, I'll spoonfeed you this one time only.
pcgamer.com/broken-pc-ports-like-tales-of-symphonia-are-unacceptable/
>What about the fact almost every AAA game on ps4 would be classed as broken by PC standards?
Post some "facts" then kid, because if this is the standard for PC: youtube.com/watch?v=1PiM_0p15uk
Then Consoles beat the standards by a longshot. Go ahead I'll wait while you pathetically look something up (you won't).

>I find DS1 boring so I guess BB wont be any different.

Hooooooooo boy. If there was ever a game id recommend, it would be Bloodborne. It's the only game I've ever willingly wanted to platinum. Not that that says much, but still man. I agree with your tastes. But you can't compare BB to any of the other Souls games, it's a different beast. And I'm not bashing the souls series either. Just saying, if you ever get a chance, play it. It's pretty good.

Batman Arkham knight is broken on PC

Farcry 4 , BF one, new skyrim, fallout 4, basically any major AAA game runs so shit on consoles it would be classed as broken on PC.

Remember the shitstorm about mafia 3 being locked to 30.

>Wow that's some pathetic goalpost moving.

No you just lied at the start about there being loads of bad ports. Any one would assume you meant recent games, popular games (which you obviously did).

What about all the thousands of old games which never get to consoles? Remember the difference in exclusives is far bigger the longer you go back.

>Still haven't posted any examples
>Instead posted more examples that were BROKEN on PC
Oh right forgot about Mafia 3 being a mess on PC, thanks for reminding me.
I'll still waiting, If you're just gonna keep pathetically goalpost move and not provide a actual counter arguement then I think we're done here since we're obviously going to go nowhere, I can show you all the evidence of broken modern PC games and you'll just ignore them like the sad PCuck you are.
Last chance, post some proof like I did several times or keep your retard mouth shut.

>Mafia 3 being a mess on PC

It was the SAME as the console version, which is classed as broken.

The CONSOLE versions of far cry 4, BF one, fallout 4, skyrim and so on would also be classed as broken on PC.

You shouldn't of made up shit about their being tonnes of broken games at the start.

he did it bros

>capcom predicts 100million ps4s

>Still no examples
Yup, we're done. Next time don't project and argue like a retard. If you're gonna claim facts, back them up with evidence like I did with Arkham Knight, you won't seem so much as an idiot. Or rather keep your dumb mouth shut if you have no idea what you're talking about.

I bet you it uses a 4K Blu-Ray Drive and they're just going to activate the feature in a future software update
There's no way Cerny would overlook such a basic future proofing feature

Kek, you can just google them.

youtube.com/watch?v=9QCIyw5NulI

youtube.com/watch?v=s5-6aow_D-g

youtube.com/watch?v=OPZXkdD1RwQ

youtube.com/watch?v=lwcKvsvqGKU

will the ps5 be backwards compatible with the ps4?

>Pay 400bux for slight upgrade for a that has 1 game, and that is collecting dust.

No, thank you.

Is he our """"""""""guy""""""""""?