Is this worth emulating for Halloween or I shouldn't bother? Is it good...

Is this worth emulating for Halloween or I shouldn't bother? Is it good? I've never seen it being discussed or brought up here.

>that pose
JoJo reference?

I only got to play a friend's copy years ago, but I like what I played and I only ever hear good things about it. I need to play the whole thing myself.

Generic guy wielding a sword and a shield pose is a JoJo reference? Do you also think that medieval history paintings were inspired by JoJo?

I like it. You should give it a chance.

Sounds promising. We'll know soon enough. Can't wait.

the only bad thing is the camera in some levels, apart from that its a pretty good game

I can't tell if you're actually falling for it, or you're just the same guy pretending to fall for his own bait to stir shit up.

For Halloween? You fucking bet! This game is Halloween personified.

Ain't that a bitch.

>For Halloween
Uh.. you've missed the boat on that one

>attempting to de-rail a video games thread

this is why Sup Forums is shit

I-I played resurrection

Remember when the playstation actually had cool exclusives on it instead of being filled to the brim with dudebro trash?

Those were good times. PS1/PS2 were magical.

>There will never be another Tokyo Extreme Racer: Drift

PS1 and 2 had the best racing games of all time. ALL TIME.

Yes, the game still holds up fairly well outside of the janky camera. MediEvil threads still pop up every now and then, although they are rare.

The OST is wonderful, and I like the short FMVs that play at the start of every level.

I replayed it for Halloween and its pretty decent. Not as good as I remembered it being, but good enough

>he hasn't read phantom blood

>This will never happen

Reminder that real knights actually used swords like that, gripping by the blade and clubbing with the hilt.

Can someone explain this? It's been in like every thread the past couple of days?

failed attempts at forced meme

Do it games great, I emulated it years ago on a pretty shitty PC and it emulated well.

Holloween Past bro? Also I heard the PSP remake is a better.

>they turned a spooky and atmospheric game about the tragic plight of a war hero into slapstick goofy bullshit in the sequels

Medievil II is trash. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise

but what about OTHER GAME???

>the tragic plight of a war hero
>you see him get comically killed in the intro sequence accompanied by a Wilhelm scream
>we're talking about a goofy looking skeleton with a constant grin on his face who gets shitposted by every NPC he meets because everyone knows the truth behind that battle
>tragic

it isn't

it misses out several levels and doesn't have all the content

plus the camera is shit

and the combat is annoying

and there are some weapons missing

PSP remake is shit. Only good this about it is the music but it isn't enough.

Not to mention the fact that daniel himself is a fucking joke since he cant even speak right

Yes there is some humour in it but there is still the central tragedy surrounding the sudden (and honestly realistic) death of Sir Daniel. You can't look at Medievil 2 or Resurrection and the stupid goofy shit they pull (at the expense of atmosphere and good storytelling) and say that they are on the same wavelength.

>MediEvil becoming Dark Souls
I didn't want this.

>We can't have a polished, modern Medievil game without raping it's corpse to appeal to Souls fans because five games just isn't enough
At least they would leave the atmosphere in-tact.