Sup Forumsidya draw thread

Previous Thread:
>Post references and keep them in a single post
>Keep it vidya
>No Bumping
>Post an art sample with your "taking requests" requests
>If a post breaks the rules, DO report and hide it. DON'T respond to it.
>Everyone posting "LOOMIS" without explanations and proper criticism is just spam, which should be ignored and reported.
>Have fun

Post your art to the booru for anons to find later in case they miss a delivery or if it is NSFW:
vidyart.booru.org/

Also, to those uploading, if you know who the subjects of the picture are, please tag them!
NSFW Deliveries should also be posted in
Want to learn how to draw or improve your drawing skills? Visit the /ic/ sticky

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/bKoGV
i.imgur.com/VvHSjgr.png
i.imgur.com/QopXgyb.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ANCHOR POST!!!!

Requesting Rhajat dressed as any of these characters please.

imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/bKoGV

Requesting something spooky or halloween related with Spookariel.

Going asking trick or treat, scaring/killing someone, flying around at night (yes my character can fly by herself, no wings/pet needed), posing for the camera or anything else you like.

A simple sketch is fine too.

No lewd allowed, it will be instantly rejected and ignored.

Please and thanks!

Ri-class without her shark hands, sitting on a floating throne, with crossed legs, being smug. But the throne is a bit detailed: with 3 "sharks" on the back of the throne and the bombers on the top.

Your waifu adores you. Surfs up, losers.

Your waifu loves you! She made you something special for tonight!

Only because you asked.

i.imgur.com/VvHSjgr.png

Requesting crazy Noire in a skimpy baker's outfit making dragon shaped cookies. Please and thank you.!

i.imgur.com/QopXgyb.png
Requesting this image, but with Aigis or one of her stretching open her own mouth with her fingers maybe saying "Robotgirl pussy".

Requesting Olivia in Pokémon SM getting her fine black ass groped

MADMAN!

Requesting a fusion of Sumika and Sumika Kagami

Requesting Stealth Elf with a body type like the left pic unzipping the jumpsuit she's wearing in the right pic.
Going for cheesecake, so no vag or nipples - just boobs and butts.

Die

Requesting Lucina in tight, shorts just like in the pic.

There's not even anything remotely malicious about that request.

Requesting Carlos taking a relaxing warm bath.
His erection floating is a plus.

>skimpy baker's outfit

>The
Fuck off

>'skimpy' is malicious
Don't you have an OC to whore out

Requesting Kirari moroboshi like in one of this two pictures
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513672
>danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2513851

Lying to yourself is bad, user.

Requesting a human version of Noble Mandrago (Mega Man Zero 4) or a more humanoid but still robotic form. Or just anything cute or lewd if it's not 2/d/4u with her

He already did.

wut

Requesting Laharl dressed like a sexy semen demon Succubus.

Requesting Tracer and Mercy holding hands together on a bed of flowers.

the female version or hte male version?

Do I have to make a request or can I just post my arts? FIRST TIME POSTING IN THESE THREADS FRIENDOS

Sure, feel free to post your stuff, so long as it's vidya.

Its a drawthread, as long as its videogames you can post your stuff, it doesnt have to be a request/delivery.

One of these days I'm gonna master the tablet and drawing programs.

>skimpy baker's outfit
>Not naked apron

Requesting the waitress from the game Need for Speed ( 2015 ) being spanked softly and being groped in the butt by Spike and Amy in this scene. If possible she's incapable of doing nothing because she's carrying food with both hands.

A male succubus would be an Incubus, wouldn't it?

Yes.
On a general note you can do both, although it isn't recommended to dump old pieces too frequently

>mariel's waifu
...what?

It is too fucking earlier in the thread for this shit. Either you guys fuck or burn.

okay good, i usually draw touhou if that's okay

sometimes i'll draw other vidya

>sowilo wastes his time on marielx instead of wasting time on my request

Requesting Ajna being trapped or stuck like in the first image wearing only her spats/bike shorts and asking for help

I like to draw foot fetish content, any suggestions?

not so fast!!!
Actually yes, you are right

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me.

Messy tittyfucking please.

Aigis from Persona 3 giving someone a footjob.

Oh its you, the "how good are you drawing videogame characters" thread guy.

I was going to post there but saw touhoushit and since it belongs to /jp/ i simply let the thread die.

Maggie giving Gumshoe a footjob.

how about this?

Requesting the new buffed Blair Dame design kicking a sandbag with a serious face meanwhile she's remembering how she was defeated by Skullo, Zangief and Guile with those moves in the references.

Asking for Helena Douglas ( Dead or Alive, Lien Neville ( King of Fighters MI ) and Elisabeth Blanctorche ( King of Fighters ) having fun in a High Class Tea Party with those outfits.

Optional lewd version: The 3 of them lifting the lower part of their outfit that covers their butt doing a similar pose like in the last image.

yeah that's why i mostly try to draw vidya instead but have the habit of drawing 2husshit

Sina wears these cute sandals in sun and moon, but no one has done anything with her feet yet

>maid lewds
Bless you.

I would love to see Zizou, the character on the left, showing off her feet. Something like the picture on the right.

Well, dont give up, only you can cure your own disease.

I repurposed an old work for it, that's how it took very little time.

Marley from Pokémon

Nice

Touhou is literally vidya, where's the issue?

Morgan having her feet massaged.

Fuck off.

What's wrong with it this time?

Makoto giving a footjob

>the
wait a minute

>feet fetish

Anti-lewdfags are more cancerous than lewdfags at this point. Lewdfags don't try to police the thread like massive hypocrites.

That's creepy, dude. We don't need this.

Requesting Fio and Eri giving a double blowjob or titjob. Or even buttjob

Requesting Makoto Kotobuki from Mach Breakers 2 posing like in those 2 frames from the left images in front of a camera man with a pleasant face, if possible with a frontal view of both poses.

>Twas nought but a friendly jape, brother of mine!
>Merely a scientific test of society's capabilities!

Considering how there are actual anons that actually wanted to sleep with Makotofag and even RP'd with him as his waifu, that's not the creepiest thing I've seen on these threads, to be honest.

Can someone please do Mai Shiranui posing like Chi-Chi and Bandeiras or any character of your preference looking at her with a happy face.

And Andy watching meanwhile he's hiding somewhere if you want.

He seemed like a cool dude and I admired him because I'm also studying electrical engineering and like tomboys in dresses, but that's pretty crazy.

What happened? I just got here.

Can someone draw Olaf but as a spooky scary skeleton?

requesting
a squid boy dressed as beat from jsf
or a squid girl as gum
or both lel

Yeah they just fill the threads with shitty anime girl requests nobody wants to draw.

Man this looks awesome, I'm in love with it! Thanks drawfriend!

Someone post a screenshot or something! My curiosity has a raging hard-on right now.

I like the fact you ommited the post where i say it was a joke about "good character".

Also being trated as a a celebrity is weird.

Charles Manson is also a celebrity. And Bill Cosby.

you literally offered to whore your OC out

fireden

I can't find it.

Thank you guys, I will try to deliver them next week.

Git gud

This is really getting out of hand, though. We're anons for the love of Christ and we should not be making celebrities out of serial requesters and pairing them together with other requesters or drawfriends. It's messed up.

Requesting Sora's hand twitching over the triangle button, trying not to press it on a reaction command that reads
> ▲ Bait

Nevermimd, I found the post number feature.

Wasn't as bad as I expected.

Requesting Arina shaking her butt like in the reference.

Requesting Ningyo/Mermaidyn of Yokai Watch getting her fish booty slapped, maybe with an irritated expression. Or fish butt groping.

Good luck user

Requesting a hexafusion

Don't die pls

Still ignoring the fact it was a joke? Its ok, keep forcing me into the thread.

I think you have your fusion mixed up.