>Fluid Druid
>Jizzard Wizard
finish the party Sup Forums

Worst girl
MAN

Semen Summoner

I want to titfuck Litchi

Hard-on Bard

Makoto, I would cum deep inside you if you could just fix that face.

nah ill decline your offer, wouldn't want to ruin that all girl lez fest you have going on.

I want her to teach me something.

>ywn touch Makoto's fluffy tail

tank

monk, retard

marry fuck kill?

Gunner

Marry Tsubaki
Fuck Makoto
Kill Noel

Delete this right now

>killing your wife's bestie
You're a shit husbando.

good taste picking best girl though

Why? Noel got the boobs she always wanted and Makoto looks better flat

Makoto is perfect the way she is

No, I am looking for a better game.

*tech rolls away and activates overdrive*

>he doesn't know

Hahahaha fuck no, those have to be some of the stupidest outfits I've ever seen.

Why the fuck are you wearing animal ears and a butt plug tail, we're not in Japan you stupid ERP bitch.

what don't I know

>wearing

lol

Ignore him, he's just trying to force an unfunny reddit nonmeme

>What more could they need?
Dick.

>they aren't aware.

thanks for the heads up!

Likely I'll just tag along but I'll leave when they go on their periods and bother me all day and gossip about pointless crap

Sure I'll be your healer tonight

He'll be your raid boss tonight.

Only if I can suck your dicks.

As long as you are okay with a party member with negative offensive presence that will hide behind everyone else, belting out heals, buffs, and well timed jokes, you have yourself a deal.

I want to hang out with the cat instead
And not the catgirl
The actual cat

I'd rather just party up with Susan.

i unironically want to see a healer azrael

here u go

newfagg

But Susan is that one that hogs all the exp

We need an update to this

desu i started back in ct where literally only one of those pics would apply

I wanna fuck all of them.

Except that cunt Litchi

Is she the thief?

These were the days. But funny enough as time has passed Blazblue has gotten aggressive as fuck. Like the game throws rewards at you for being as offensive as possible

>Trade bursts for Overdrive for souped up characters
>Overdrive leaves used bursts at 30% rather than 0% that regular defensive bursting does
>Overdrive Raid encourages turning the tide with your own offense rather than resetting things to neutral
>Exceed Accel for meterless supers that leave you with 30% burst
>Active Flow increasing damage output rewarding constant aggression
>Active Flow increases burst recovery so you can have access to Overdrive more often

Like what the fuck man, offense just keep getting more and more rewards as time passes. Blazblue wants you in that ass and to stay in that ass as long as possible.

there's still great defensive options, people just don't bother with them

shes a flower and a treasure

Why does everyone hate Litchi?

why has she got a giant dick in the thumbnail

Why isn't there a proper trap character?

Amane identifies as a man

>CPEX '''''free''''' for PS+
>right before CF comes out

Which ironically separates the bad from the good players. Because when characters like Rachel and Azrael are fucking moslesting you with corner pressure you NEED shit like Barrier and Counter Assault to get some breathing room. And Barrier depletes faster than it used to or at least it seems that way with some of the suffocating shit you can encounter. And guys like Carl can render some defensive options void because their set ups cover so many options.

>Litchi
Who brought this bitch? Where the fuck is Noel?

no flatties allowed!

Lancer would heavily trigger Austin Powers.

>there's still great defensive options
Not really. Barrier is probably the weakest pushblock I can think of. Very braindead used to bait aa/dp, avoid guardcrush. instant block is also pretty weak, appropriately though since it's really easy. decent for exploiting predictable strings, but that's nothing unique.then you have dead angles which, again are nothing special.

i dont have a huge problem, but blazblue has been leaning heavily on rtsd. they want to avoid the clusterfuck that was ct nu/rachel/arakune

I don't play with anyone who uses tildes in normal speech, unless they're estimating something

nobody wants to party with little boys

Litchi is a super smart scientist who makes some notoriously dumb decisions. She obsessed with rescuing Arakune to the point of stupidity and damaging everyone around her. So much so that she was actively working to bring the end of the world just so they in the (supposedly) new world she could be reunited with a restored Arakune and joined up with the Blazblue equivalent of Satan to do it.

And what makes it worse is that the guy she's trying so desperately hard to save doesn't even want to be saved. Between his mad ramblings he's been begging her to let him die. Everyone who loves her has also been telling her nonstop that he can't be saved and to let him go, but she just won't let it go and ends up making shit worse for the good guys trying to rescue this one dude.

delet

SUSAN is literally a min-maxer deciding to go full Pun-Pun.

I love it so much.

>CT Nu
CT Nu was bullshit because she was a CP character in a game where half the cast was incomplete and had no answer to her movement. If CT Nu existed now as she did then she'd just be "okay." Maybe even "strong."

>CT Rachel
CT Rachel was bullshit because if she caught you in the corner her bullshit pressure would melt your guard libra down to nothing and she'd violently fuck you in the ass over and over again until the round ended. But guard libra doesn't exist anymore so it wouldn't be as bad. Although her wind regen would still be nonsense.

>CT Arakune
Fuck this asshole

>Calamity Trigger
Do you remember Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=vkOTCa-1YoI

No thanks, but I'll take Bullet and Nine with me since they're the only actual good girls in your party.

I'm playing damage too so yeah, unbalanced as fuck.

Still do it tho

vidya confessions:

I didn't realize Litchi's back walk animation was her holding down her bouncing breasts
I've fapped to Litchi's hit moans in the voice player before

Goddamn all these Blazblue threads

All this Bullet making me want to play this game but I know it's a terrible idea

Yes Im glad that era of zoners(fuck nu, rachel and insta curse arakune) is done

You have to play your waifu regardless of tier

You don't want to let your waifu down

>waifu

Let's not get ahead of ourselves now. I haven't even played a second of Blazblue.

>Im glad that era of zoners(rachel and insta curse arakune) is done
>He doesn't know
user..

>tfw i literally cant into my waifu's playstyle
It's truly suffering, friends. And I just realized that, no matter how hard I try, I never ever main girl characters in fightans. And I play female characters all the time in RPGs and shooters and shit.

At least my waifu gets the happiest ending.

What's the deal with Bullet's belt tail? I love her design but I can't be doin' with that belt tail.

pls no, goddammit CF

I hope you enjoy eating Amethysts and Kunzites everyday user

ready and willing

>Hey, user! We're going to go grind some monsters wanna join up? It'll be easy!

fuck off Yen Press

no

well shit, is kokomilf that broken?

Nope she's been fixed like the cat she is.Can't remember the tier she's in though

I won't say she's as bad as Kokopuffs in CP, but it's not too far off.

Anyway, would you a koko or nein? I'm going cat everytime.

Previous party was better

Fuck goblins.

>Fuck goblins.
don't mind if I do

I want Koko to experiment on me.

A virgin.

wanna try 6+3

The lucky ones died.

Give name.

Wouldn't you want your party to have more experienced members?

Goblin Slayer

I hope you really fucking hate goblins.

>that artist

Good lord that's lewd

When they all have big titties, it makes them less special.

Have some fuckin taste nips, I bet there's a character or two that has being "small chested" as an important part of her character/personality.

Big anime tiddies are great, but only when it's not on 90% of the grills of the product you're trying to offer