He STILL didn't hack his Nintendo 3DS handheld gaming device

>he STILL didn't hack his Nintendo 3DS handheld gaming device

there's LITERALLY no excuse

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5aai25/yellow8_released_the_dsiware_installer/
3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277395-pokemon-sun-moon-eshop-preload-titlekeys-fbi-qr-code.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my 3ds sd card slot broke

What if I'm literally unable to hack it due to the work of an enemy stand?

My shit is hacked and I literally cannot play the new Animal Crossing Update probably due to it being hacked. What the fuck!

>RX Tools

>RX Tools

i cant even pirate games on my pc

how the fuck would i be to hack a device

>Rx tools
>2 months to 2017

>he's STILL using RxTools outdated firmware device

I don't own one

My excuse is I'll probably be the retard who bricks the thing
Bad tendency to misread or even skip instructions

>he still hasn't hacked a JoJo reference

Anyone have a 9/11 version of this gif where Pikacuck get launched into the towers, or can they make one?

Fuck the haters, I still rock RxTools. Free games are free games.

I'm still using it, have not got around to switching to A9LH

>If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

>Still on MSET and RXTools
>Luma works on MSET
>About to update
>Turns out my DS flashcart is FUBAR

Fuckkkk no ACNL update for me.

Why does every thread start with the same phrase? Are you bored, or just braindead?

This
I don't want to fuck everything up.

Once Rxtools doesn't have the ability to do something important that's used often that A9LH can do i'll switch.
but now? naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I have a New 3DSXL on 11.0.33, how do I begin? I hacked it before but never really bothered to download games into it and it was causing my system to lag a bit during booting and other times, so I reset and updated it instead. Is there a fix for that or what was up with my 3ds?

Why do you care so much?

>he LITERALLY bought a 3DS
What's your excuse?

Really, what is it? Were you just foolish enough to adopt early or have you actually bought a 3DS AFTER knowing that nintendo's next system would be another handheld, rendering the 3DS useless?

I'm on 11.0.0.33U and I don't want to hard mod and don't have another 3DS

What do?

The 3ds has been out for 5 years dumbass

monster hunter

>have a 3DS version not supported by hack and no friends to help me downgrade.

life is hard

the NX design patents were leaked in fucking 2013. no excuse.

>rx tools
nigga we are so far past that

I don't know how to
I'm afraid I'll break the thing
I heard that once you hack it you can't play anything online
Can I get Black Ops on it if I hack it?

You wait.

I'm the same and was really close to updating for the new ac patch.

>RxTools
>Brickway

A9LH is at its easiest to set up now, the only way you can fuck up is by not reading properly

>That japan only rocketslime sequel for the 3ds
Why couldn't they have translated this?
What the fuck it's so good.

And? Nintendo has made a fuckload of patents which have never become actual products.

>Thinking the Switch is a legitimate handheld

At least switch to Luma. It supports emuNAND and menuhax

>All the tutorials have all those extra steps to set up A9LH
>When you can take half the time and just run Cakes or Luma instead.

I can't be bothered to switch to A9LH since I'm on a 2ds.
Not only that but you can ignore the updates extremely easily.

The wait is killing me. But i know it'll be worth it.
But as far as I know theres no news on a new hack for 33U.

I thought the same thing too but I couldn't stand fucking menuhax anymore

Wait for the possible software downgrade next month when an ARM11 kernel exploit night be released and buy Fieldrunner's before it's taken down.

>don't want a fucking cancerous CFW running over my stock FW
>already have enough legit games in my NNID and I honestly don't wanna risk them putting my account into a hacked system, if I ever need support/send it for repairs/do a system transfer through support, I'm seriously screwed and chances are a) getting banned; b) losing the hack forever since they'll update the system in the repair process

Fan translation when? Rocketslime is my shit

You asked for it.

>Cancerous cfw

It literally runs like OFW except it shows unsigned games unless you want to enable extra features. Also, there hasn't been a single case of an NNID being banned from a hacked 3DD, and it's literally been years since we started doing this

I did hack it. Took a couple of days to get everything sorted out, but it was a fun project. Once I loaded up all the compatible games and ROMs I could think of, I played for about two hours then put it down and haven't touched it since. Hacking it was the most enjoyable part.

I gotchu senpai

I have solid information about the guy making these daily threads being paid by Microsoft.

>Blaming CFW for your own stupidity

I bet you blame everything that goes wrong on a rooted phone on the root too.

my friend, I'm not talking about a banned NNID from connecting from your network at home, I'm talking about if I ever need to send my system for repair to Nintendo.

Learn to read.

And yes, NNIDs are being banned on Wii U, so your statement isn't entirely true, only the 3DS is "safer" when it comes to detecting you crossed the line. Probably due to being older.

Yeah I know what you mean.
I think menuhax is helpful though because I have siblings and cousins that have tried to mess with my shit, and it acts as another "layer" of protection.

>Microsoft giving a shit about handhelds, a market they aren't in

You're trying too hard

>And yes, NNIDs are being banned on Wii U

Source

In guessing there would be an exploit through fieldrunners?
Is fieldrunners a game on the store? I currently can't access the store cuz I'm not on the correct firmware

I have Cakes from the beginning of the year, haven't touched my 3ds in awhile. How easy and how much time does it take to switch to the new whatever CFW people use nowadays?

You can literally uninstall A9LH and remove your SD card you dumb fuck. Nintendo wouldn't even be able to tell. People have even sent systems they bricked with their own stupidity to Nintendo and gotten them replaced.

It's actually pretty astounding that rxTools STILL works.
It has been updated in centuries yet still works flawlessly on the latest firmware with lots of super useful extras built in.
Surely Nintendo could've easily broken it in one of their numerous stability updates by now.

don't tell me what to do asshole

>friend has a n3ds, owns literally one game
>he's totally pro piracy
>encourage him to hack, he gets it down to 9.2, primed and ready
>then he goes and updates it to 11.2 because he couldn't figure out how to install cfw

>there's LITERALLY no excuse

The law you criminal scum

The top comment of this thread explains a little more

reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5aai25/yellow8_released_the_dsiware_installer/

>rxtools
LITERALLY NO EXCUSE

It still manages to bait people even after all these months of spamming it.

>Not using CFW to run Homebrew and play legally purchased out of region games

I hacked mine eons ago and I haven't touched it since.

I've been too lazy to do the new method. 3DS hacking is a fucking hassle. Why can't it be as easy as Vita.

Do I still have to travel to the past to get the keys necessary while also avoiding contact with my own past self while trying to get back to the future so that I don't end up bricking my system?

Someone stole my hacked 3ds actually

If I buy a new N3DS right now would I be able to get homebrew on it?
Because I really will if that's the case. It's just been a while.

What's wrong with rxtools?

What should I switch to?

topkek, thanks m80

Why is it only ever the 3DSfags making these threads.

Vitaguys never seem to make these "No excuse for not hacking" threads.

Because he knows that's it's guaranteed (You)'s like this one. You're part of the reason he does it

Well obviously because there's no excuse to own a Vita.

I'm on 11 and there's no way in hell I'm going to buy another system just to try and downgrade

I'm still back on pre luma arm9lhax

Is there an easy to to update and get caught up?

Also did they ever get DS games loading from SD?

Free games aside, best thing about a hacked 3DS is out of region games and undubs. What a fucking godsend.

Hold off. There will probably be a way to downgrade for you without the need for hardmod/system transfer in the next couple months. Whatever you do, don't update to 11.2

Setup
Hold L -> hacked 9.2
No button -> Hacked 10.6

>if I ever need to send my system in for repair
They are dirt cheap.
Just buy another.

My launch old 3ds still works perfectly fine.

It's been so long I'm not sure what version of rxtools I have and how to even put games on it

she's so adorable

Pokemon Sun and Moon are available for pre-load.
Can we play it? I remember Kirby was uploaded weeks before its release.

Why is it so important to you that people hack their 3DS? So important that you have to make several threads about it every day? Makes me think there's actually some kind of backdoor rootkits planted in those hack programs.

I L I T E R A L L Y don't understand how.

3dsiso.com/cia-downloads/277395-pokemon-sun-moon-eshop-preload-titlekeys-fbi-qr-code.html

I hacked my 3DS in February. The potential to be able to download any 3DS game that I wanted for free killed all desire to play 3DS games.

I now spend $150 a month on shitty mobile games like candy crush and clash of clans. Help.

>on 11.1
>might not have pchex for SM release

im on 11.0.0-33U n3dsxl and whenever i try to access the eshop through homebrew i get this can someone help out please

whoops, forgot image

Did you unlink the nands?

Kirby was playable weeks before release because the Jap game came out weeks before US, and because Ninty is retarded and loves delaying games for no reason, the English translation was already on the Jap game.

As for preloading Pokemon Sun/Moon, it's fucking pointless. Don't do it. The cart dump will probably be uploaded before the seed is.

im super new+. i dont have anything past homebrew installed bc 11.0 and i ran ctr-httpwn like some places have said. how do i unlink the nands?

FUCKING 11.0 WITHOUT WELDING SHIT OR ANOTHER 3DS WHEN

>Oh wow you bought a console with several games and DS backwards compatibility, instead of a new console without any?
Yes, yes we did.

Because it's vitafags creating these topics.

read a fucking guide and follow it completely before stopping halfway through

when the fuck can I unlock Pokemon Sun
already downloaded that shit through CIAngel but I can't play it yet

18th

I hope it leaks earlier than that.

it's locked behind a seed only nintendo has, you won't get it until the 18th

which is why preloading is fucking stupid, someone will manage to get a cart version before then and upload it.

Is there any difference between a cart rip and downloading it directly from Nintendo? Can you still use online stuff with it?

it's the same game, yes.