When will we be able to talk about this game?

When will we be able to talk about this game?
Everytimg it's brought up the stupid meme appears

WE wuz kangz xDDD ok we get it
Unless you contribute to this thread then stop
Zero fucks are given about your stupid memes

Kill yourselves already if you're gonna post memes
And with that said, what does Sup Forums think of this?
Nobody seems to actually just discuss it.
Get in here for serious discussions
Zimbabwe! Bazinga! xDDD fags get out

WE

I think it's really fun and I play it almost every day, but you're going about it all wrong.

If you want to talk about a certain civ in the game, make the thread about that. If you want to talk about tactics or a good pro game on youtube, start the thread with that.
Just starting with a picture that became a meme and having the text as "Thoughts?" doesn't give anyone anything to go on and just attracts memers

>not getting the joke

WUZ

I get the joke.
we were kings
n' shit

KANGZ NIGGA

Play it with my friends all the time. They are pretty shit and think stacking one unit makes them win. I have one friend who actually builds competent armies, so the game is pretty fun when that happens.

KANGZ

read the first letter of each line of the OP

I prefer Mongols but I find that I can never play this game competitively in multiplayer.

I've really only played against AI, so what in your opinion is a variable enough army to take on a human player's town?

KANGZ
just attack them early, im sure they are stacking some castle age unit

HOL UP

WE

No I got it
I ain't laughin, but I get it

so you be sayin

*SMACKS LIPS*

WE WUZ RULERS AND FECAL MATTER

AYOOOOO WHY HE NOT WEARIN HIS GOLD N SHIET?
DIS GAME RACIST FUCK ALL DAT SHIT WHITE BOI TRYIN TA REWRITE HISTORY WHERE MY FUCKIN PYRAMIDS WE WUZ KANGS NOT WEARIN SOME MUSLIM SHIT WITH PALM FRANDS FROM FLORIDA MAN FUCK THIS SHIT GIMME THAT FUCKING CROWN TO THE RIGHT OFF THAT WHITE BOIS HEAD MAN FUCK

>mfw

I would think the strategy is to avoid the town center until you have siege units.

the villagers garrisoned inside will kill all your units if you persist on killing it.

the idea of attacking another player's town is to kill villagers and stop him from harvesting any resources that aren't close to the town center

Spanish a best. That conquistador powerspike in castle is really huge.

tfw

>acrostic shitposting

The future of memetic warfare has arrived

Who here hates niggers???????

*raises paw*

>there are furfags who think there is a culture or group worse than them