Reminder that Lilithmon is evil and we must not succumb to her wiles

Reminder that Lilithmon is evil and we must not succumb to her wiles.

>There are hundreds of awesome looking digimon
>they decide to fill Cyber Sluts with generic humanoids

Royal Knights are TRASH

Reminder that you can BE Lilithmon if you lust for male Renamon enough.

>No more fun because of politics
How am I supposed to resist her?

I can see how her symbol is Lust.

>mfw i got rosemon burst mode

>succumb
>succ cum
>succ
It's too late. Nothing can save me from huge tittymonsters.
Go on without me...

>Shinegreymon BM's fire looks like a 2 frame animated plastic toy.

Ah, good times in Cyber Sleuth with Lilithmon were had. What was even the point of other Digimon?

I am saddened that best waifu Mervamon was not in Cyber Sluts.

Examon is okay.

Not everyone has superior taste in waifus like us

Eh, close enough.

Oh I'm afraid it's too late for that, user. Doesn't help that she's strong as hell.

Not really, considering that she's totally inferior. Weird that they'd put her in and not Mervamon though.

Heaven or Hell

Duel one.

>Doesn't help that she's strong as hell.

THIS. As I recall, she had some crazy magic attack that ignores all defenses. Tho she has lower hp but enemies would be dead before they get to attack.

She wasn't the only mon with a 3x stat, piercing attack, but hers was the most affordable, she had a beefy as fuck INT stat to use it, and her passive was pretty great. Plus, no extra requirements, just grab her and go. Best bro in the entire fucking game.

Best angel.

Both at the same time

Lillithmon is still best girl though

>Not really, considering that she's totally inferior.
That's because you have shit taste, my friend.

Doesn't go first every turn

I just want to stop a minute to point out this Orky motherfucker right here. If Da boss came around for 'is WAAAGH! and left sum bitz about, then ya took doze bitz and made 'em inta a right propa dinasaur, it would only look 16% more orky than this. All it needs it a red gob, and a couple more spikes and it would be perfect.

Right, right, Ulforce Veerdramon. So, One Ulforce Veedramon with a harem of Lilithmon?

More like Metal Cuckranomon

For those of you that have played it, how is Next Order? I know some baby tier Japanese, so I was thinking about importing it.

just get the intl release

>Both at the same time

Remember her true face is a weird bird thing

It's still got tits though user.

I don't think I've seen Magnamon ever use that attack.
How?

I like Rosemon.

Who else here made a Dark Master team?

That's beta footage. They were going to leave in Extreme Jihad, then they realized that the name could be seen as offensive. Oddly enough, the Koreans left it in Digimon Masters Online.

What digiegg do I need to evolve Sup Forumseemon into that again? Miracle?

I got half of one. Metal Seadramon and Machinedramon were valuable members of my near endgame team. I had a Piedmon, but he was shit, and never got around to dealing with the plant lines enough to get Puppetmon. I wound up remaking Machinedramon into Groundlocomon for some reason.

Oh, I see.
Funny. Cubia's Jihad attack in .hack//G.U. remains untouched in both series but Skeith's scythe was censored to be a Q instead of a cross.

>removing it from the game instead of renaming it "Giga Blast" or some other generic shit

Fucking why?

Extreme Crusade

Too late for that

Courage, if I recall correctly. You need to have a level 60 Veemon, regardless.

I'm actually asking for World DS - Dawn.

Ah, I think you do need miracle for that, yes

I already succumed to Lillymon long ago.

>that part with her at the end of Digitama 1

I'm an atuist, so I grinded every Adventure 1 antagonist to max level.

I want to fuck lilithmon.

Oh I'll suck cum from her alright.

>succumb
>Suc cum
Don't mind if i do

belphemon was better.

I want to succumb to those tits

Crossover with SMT when? There are already digital devils.

Who's this mattress actress?

He's Bigger

Bigger

Digimon Frontier was a saga where the main characters turned into demons.

>made an all-female humanoid group except for Lucemon
>kept him in his Rookie form the entire game

Team "Hey Kid Wanna /ss/?"

and bigger, too.

I like Renamon

FOR YOU

Is Renamon in Cyber Sleuth? If so, which evolution paths I have to takt to evolve that Digimon to Renamon?

So far in CS, its mostly Digimon from Seasons 1 and 2.

hes the first member of the FOR YOU CREW

Yeah, Renamon and her digivolutions are in Cyber Sleuth.

Earliest you can get her/a Digimon that digivolves into her is from Kowloon, you'll get a lvl. 1 Pabumon that digivolves into Tanemon and then inot Renamon.

why not just pick Palmon and devolve her into Tanemon?

You get a tanemon at the same time either way, and don't gimp yourself.

Oh shit you can get based Myotismon. Going to try to get a Digmon to evolve to him and then Mega Myotismon(or what he was called).

>MFW evolved one of my Digimon to Seadramon and already evolved it to Mega Seadramon and then Metal Seadramon after

Oh fuck this is awesome. Cyber Sleuth really feels nostalgic for a newer, more recent Digmon game since it has lots of Digimon from seasons 1 and 2(and some from later seasons) which I was really familiar with season 1 and 2 when I watched them years ago.

VenomMyotismon.

Oddly enough, MaloMyotismon isn't available. Neither is Armageddamon, Cherubimon (Corrupted), Wendigomon, any of the Devas aside from Antylamon, the Four Sovereign Digimon, the Ten Legendary Warriors from Frontier, and a lot of Digimon from Savers and X Wars.

And one of my personal favorites, Deltamon, is missing, too. Pisses me off.

>Cherubimon Virus.
Preorder DLC man, he's in.

They can't add all the Digimon, that's pretty unreasonable to expect. Of course there will be ones missing.