I think this is a JoJo reference

I think this is a JoJo reference.

I think Reimu has a fat ass.

Can't tell, post more for reference

Nah, definitely a Beserk reference. She's asking to be raped.

same

its a nice reference

I want to sniff reimu's butt and lick her armpits!

Nah. It's clearly a ffxiv because its mocking on them for not having tits or ass

Definitely a JoJo reference.

I really need someone to fuck my boypussy, if you live in northern california and are decent looking you should consider it.

r u qt?

no but this cute meido with no ass is

erectin' a dispenser

its always a jojo refrence

Is this a JoJo reference?

Forgive me for probably stating the obviously, but this Jojo Shitposting is only happening because PB/BT is on Toonami and got popular with normies, thus causing everyone's Inner Contrarian to go batshit insane because their favorite mango was permanently tainted by them, right?

I love JoJo! *reblogs*

I want to sniff these assholes

I'm voting for Clinton because I know when Russia nukes us you'll die with me

yes
we have a nuclear defense system, my boypussy is safe

that's not how the human body works

>norcal
So, in addition to having aids, you aren't vaccinated against basic diseases either?

>Medusa getting sandwiched between an assertive Palutena and Pit
I always wanted an assertive Palutena on Medusa personally

>Fucking humans

>You will never play a game where once you beat the big bad waifu the protagonist and their partner doubleteam them in celebration and the big bad reluctantly enjoys it

Why are game devs so shit?

I don't have aids, I've been pretty cautious about that. As for basic diseases, I'm vaccinated for most of em

I'm going to need you to post some more poses before I can determine if it's a Jojo reference or not

Is it really? What's the reference?

jojo has been permanently crippled since the "to be continued" meme

toonami is just adding coal to the fire (dio vs Jonathan is like Hilary vs Trump according to toonami's fans )

The reference is that, in trying to make fun of them, jojo's detractors have become more autistic than the jojo fans themselves.

>dio vs Jonathan is like Hilary vs Trump according to toonami's fans

NICE

sacramento here

let's fuck

Shaman KIng is better though

YAMEROOO