Doors refuse to open without proper clothes

>doors refuse to open without proper clothes

I really like how he's just lying on the bed looking at the ceiling at the beginning of the level.

>playing with minimap on
The game has too many default options which make the game too easy. It's way more fun turning off all that shit.

so, is this game actually good? i stopped paying attention to it when the whole episodic thing got announced but i've heard nothing but good things every time a new episode got released
is it worth grabbing the first season on steam now?

Its the best game so far so yeah

not really. controls are shit

how's performance optimization? will my 970 + 6500 be able to handle it?
after the mess that was the 2015 movie i really need some good hitman
how so?

it's good and pretty fun. Lot of replay value with different ways to kill the targets and a lot of challenges to complete in every level.

The NPCs also tend to do/say different stuff even if you reload a certain part, which is a nice detail. And timing can be key for completing challenges before you miss them.

Go ahead and buy it.

It's similar to Blood Money.
You can only have a pistol and two other gadgets when you start the level.
There are "cool" ways to eliminate targets.
Most people won't recognize you in disguise but certain people will. Usually it's some kind of officer or some guy on the checkpoint or target itself.
The differences from blood money are: no newspaper to read after level ends, you also don't earn any money, no weapon upgrades, no notoriety. You can disable minimap and all help and it won't be unplayable like absolution.

Hitman Retribution?

nice, probably gonna pick it up tonight then
thanks anons

oh also you can't do human shield. You can either knock people out either kill them.
The thing is, in blood money people used human shield to knock out npcs and it was a useless feature otherwise, now you can do this with any blunt weapon or with bare hands (will take more time though). Coins are in the game and are actually useful this time.

i feel like someone's been trying to shill that game for about a week now
literally same location in the game every time

It's RIFD chipped.
Hitman thread?

>disguise as staff
>random guy says to me
>"you remind me of my old massuer Connie something"
10/10 dialogues, if only they spoke with accents

Isn't OP's picture from the level that came out on Monday?

it's pretty good. considering it was unplayable at launch, the devs really took time into the pc version when they realized they fucked up

Yeah, that's the only thing that killed it.

>Be in France
>Everyone has an American accent
>Be in Italy
>Everyone has an American accent
>etc etc

OP here, was going for >le enemies can open doors thread, but Hitman thread is better

I'm almost certain you can somehow. I swear I've done it once by accident

Another user explained this in a good way.
Something along the lines of, 47 interprets everything this way because he translates everything in his head.

oh.
Well the thing that seems off to me about the doors is random civs can go into restrcited areas even if they don't have the key. You only see it when you start causing a panic and they are fleeing or if you emetic someone, but I guess it can't be helped.
It is fun to fuck around with though.
>plant phone bomb on civie
>emetic syringe them
>they enter a restricted and well guarded area looking for a toilet/bin
>call phone and boom
Amusing way to sneak a bomb kill into an area that you couldn't get into easily.

I guess that would be the only logical explanation. Interesting.

shit game enjoy eating all that episode shit you fucking retards