When is the last time you played a video game you thought was genuinely fun?

When is the last time you played a video game you thought was genuinely fun?

A couple hours ago.

When Stardew Valley came out.

Tomorrow.

The last time I played a game because I'm not a cynical jaded fuck

That's a cool looking turtle.

I am having fun with Civilization VI

sonic advance yesterday

Ashes of Ariandel, couple of days ago.

This
>inb4 Wojak/Frogposting becuz life is hard ;_;

I played Bioshock and Portal today. Both are genuinely fun. Maybe the latter is too short, but that's not too much of a problem.

About half an hour ago

What kind of dumb fuck plays video games they don't enjoy?

polnareff?
is that you?

Iron Fish which came out last week. Think of it as Firewatch but in an underwater spooky environment with actual gameplay. It had the single best jumpscare of any video game I've played in over the last 20 years.

I'm playing it right now.

Today

i'm not sure if my summer car is fun or not but i like playing it

Yesterday

Games are a lot better since I started working. I'm not burnt out from playing them all day and I've even worked up a backlog. Also there's just something nice about opening your legit copy of a game rather than a cracked version

>turned 30
>no longer have any desire to play video games
>still keep current with vidya news

I don't even know why I still come to Sup Forums. I guess it's just a force of habit for being here for literally a decade. Hiro, please set me free and shut it down.

Literally like 20 minutes ago

Gundam Breaker 3. Its so much fun making your own unit but dear god is the gameplay repetitive.

>He fell for the "Sup Forums is le dying" meme
Even if that were remotely true and not just a Sup Forums pass scam, he wouldn't just "shut it down." He would sell it off to try and make something back on his investment.

Each and every time I play games.

The fuck would I do something I don't find fun?

What game?

Sup Forums has died a bunch of times, it happening again wouldn't be anything new

30 minutes ago
Yakuza 2 is simply fun

Dead by Daylight with my buddies. It's a buggy mess with severely imbalanced matchmaking, but it can be pretty damn fun.

Either Yesterday or tomorrow? possibly in my last life. EeNd
I know you
think
you
are
god
but
you
are
wrong

A few hours ago with some RO2. I'm not going to lie, I do like how half the it's mostly shit talking now, as in like verbal shitposting.

Same user. I mostly shifted to reddit years ago but still come here out of habit. I used to look forward to finding news ways to shitpost. Then, one day, it didn't do it for me anymore. Instead, the shitposting was extremely annoying and I couldn't stand it. I only come back here once or twice a day for a few minutes before leaving. Guess I'm just too old for this shit.

Go back to led.dit

>played CS since the first beta
>graduated college in 09 and stopped playing all multiplayer games and most games in general
>few nostalgic a few months ago
>reinstall CSS
>join a server
>literally everyone is speaking in and spraying memes and Sup Forums shit
>uninstall

What the fuck happened to our youths?

Today

That little google cat game they had for Halloween.

Before that... fuck, man. Divinity: OS, I guess? But that might have had more to do with the co-op and less than the actual gameplay.

Before that?

I don't even remember.

CS:S was my shit back in highschool
>over 10 years ago

I clearly stated that I only spend a few minutes here and instead prefer reddit which implicitly implies that I will go back shortly. I swear, our public schools are in dire straits.

Dragon Quest Builders

You mean, as opposed to the 1337 speak, BOOM HEADSHOT!, etc when we played?

The memes have changed, but the playerbase really hasn't. We're just getting old, man.

Last week finished one. Played nothing on the weekend, started another one that's pretty fun too, though the font is spaced fuck horribly to read due to lazy romhacker

>tfw playing vidya is nearly always fun, whether it's from this season or two decades ago
>while Sup Forums can't sit and have simple fun with anything at all from any point in time
>sometimes can't even enjoy its own fantasies about games not yet made

Why would i play a game if i didn't think it was fun?

>rome total war came out 12 years ago
>bought rome total war 2 and still haven't played it instead I still play rtw and mods

I want to go back

Yesterday. Driving around straya is a lotta fun.

Earlier today.
Assault Android Cactus gave me a breath of life that I needed.

i miss 64 man zombie mod servers in CS:S

Maybe it's my memory, but it didn't seem so excessive back then. But I did pay for my own servers and would mute/ban people who took it too far.

I played odinsphere leiftraiser just earlier today, I never played the original but this re-release is pretty enjoyable.
The only gripe I have with it is that unlike Dragon's Crown where you pick from a list of characters you have to play them all in a specific order, so I haven't gotten to play as the one I enjoyed most in the demo yet.

titanfall 2 campaign, running at mach 7 and giving someone the falcon knee before dissapearing into thin air and hearing their squad panic and shit themselves never gets boring

Today.
Post reptiles.

played F.E.A.R over the weekend cause i found a easy fix for it

>that gun that nails people to walls

I still love the Jurassic Park map no matter what anyone says. Then the maps started becoming way too convoluted.

When I was replaying House of the Dead 2 the other day. I fucking love that game so much.

BF1 with airburst mortar

>lila_panic
>that one OP spot
>be last one alive
>50+ people trying to get me

Shitman: Turd of AssAss, playing it right now. tonnes of fun