Well that last thread was fun and caner inducing. Lets keep it going

Well that last thread was fun and caner inducing. Lets keep it going.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EY3deSWuO58
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Spawn-TV-Series
youtube.com/watch?v=1bj8zy352Io)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Template

bump

You're the worst. Those are all lame, safe choices. Nothing unique or unexpected.

Too much effort to edit the template
>3 vidya
Halo Reach, Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater, System Shock 2
>3 Movies
2001 SO, Drive, Apocalypse Now
>4 Anime
Jojos Bizarre Adventure, Ghost in Shell, Evangelion and Akame ga Kill
>4 ''Album''
I really enjoy most of Bach, Tchaikovsky, Chopin and Schubert

's alright, but mind explaining why you prefer aliens over alien?

you seem to like things to be not given directly to you

Five-column template.

This is a perfect template of "I don't like what the masses like, I actually have taste." while still being complete horseshit. If this is bait it's 10/10 well done I am fucking pissed

r8 my shit up senpai

Good picks

I'm gonna edit one just to prove you wrong though

Yeah all those people talking about Birdman, Chrono Trigger and Kaiji right? Threads about em daily and I'm sick of it.

Sorry user
meant for

am I cool?

Thanks my man, I'll wait patiently

>R:Seige bro

You are alright.

you seem to really like action
why XII? was it your first FF?

all over the place, either serious, comical or a mix of both personally i think that rainbow six siege is not the best one

>Vidya
Silent Hill 2
Deadly Premonition
Doom
>Movies
Enter the Void
End of Evangelion
Jacob's Ladder
>Albums
Red
Man Who Sold the World
Screaming For Vengeance
>Assorted honorable mentions
-Zelda: Wind Waker, Off, REmake
-Taxi Driver, Solaris (1972)
-Anything by King Crimson or the Dead Kennedys.
I'm too lazy to make an image for this

tell me, user, do you do drugs?
and if not, what did you enjoy in enter the void?

>not posting the Silent hill edit

For shame

Great shit

I like it all but Resident Evil

Here's mine.

I guess I need to see Redline huh

Bloodeborne and DMC3 kick ass

Love No Country

You have interesting taste in anime; One Punch is good

You have one favorite movie?

You definitely do drugs

I just prefer FF12 for nostalgia.

Lived in the middle of nowhere when I was a kid and it was probably the best super long singleplayer game I had to keep myself busy with.

What's Samurai Flamenco like?

>356685274
>I don't like what the masses like
>Chrono
>MGS
>DMC
>Fight Club
>Aliens
>Cowboy bebop
Man, that is some niche taste right there.

overall good taste, but fuck fallout 3

fuck, why do you like that piece of shit of a game, the story is shit, not a single interesting character, all the dlc if garbage besides the simulation one and it aged like fucking milk

i can't vouch for everything, but good taste

No.
It's a loose adaption of the Tibetan Book of the Dead, which is an interesting topic not often covered in film, it's a visual powerhouse with some great cinematography, has a relatively captivating story told in an interesting way, and Noe is my favorite director: Had to pick one of his films as my favorite.
Never done drugs in my life. Haven't even had a drink in 6 years.

While I enjoy Alien a whole lot I prefer the sequel for a couple reasons. I think Ripley is better characterized and more relatable. The film kinda flips the typical 80's action movie on it's head by having a squad of marines who by all accounts should be able to wipe the floor with the xenos get complacent in their superiority and thus get decimated by it. The second half of the movie goes from an action movie gone wrong to a beefed up version of the first movie. It really just comes down to preference. I like the slow burn horror of the first one but the second is like a action movie that reveals itself to actually be a horror movie.

Im honestly a little drunk so I cant really express my feelings on it in as elegant a way as Id like

That's a good selection my man, I really like the anime section and vidya too, not my taste in books and movies tho, but that's subjective, I think those aren't bad at all, patrician taste here

I really cant get into old anime movies like laputa they're just boring to me. Same with all the gibli movies.

I forgot about fate/0 it's pretty cool though

Its silly at times, serious at times...it honestly feels like your watching completely different shows some episodes

i think I love it so much because I watched it so many times as a kid, and I still love it today

Thanks

I read mostly non fiction

thanks

>I really cant get into old anime movies like laputa they're just boring to me
>Same with all the gibli movies

The Otaku industry is just so fucking bad right now, Jesus.

Redline is anime movie perfection, my man.

Once in a lifetime sorta deal, took em 6 or so years to finish it if I recall.

I honestly just couldn't think of a third game

Also too lazy to make an image.

>Vidya
1. The Legend of Zelda
2. Monster Hunter
3. Dota 2

>Movies
1. Hot Fuzz
2. Pulp Fiction
3. 2001: A Space Odyssey

>Anime/Manga
1. Hunter X Hunter
2. Space Dandy
3. Bounen no Xam'd

I don't like the Dark Souls there, but that's for me, I think it's just not what it's predecesors where or felt like, and it's sequels got somehow a little better IMO, fucking love Mad Max and American Psycho, Like Samurai Jack but hate Spawn, the rest is OK, 6,5/10

I'll check it out then. I need to see more anime films

>Vidya
Tactics Ogre
Phantom Crash
Dragon's Dogma
>Movies
Sonatine
The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Fargo
>Anime
Kaiji
Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei
FLCL

>hate Spawn

.....Um why user?!

I don't like reading fiction neither, except by horror genre, I am a fresh economist and I sincerely enjoy more technical books, I think that's kind of a disgrace tho, great time reading economy or more science oriented articles my man

well, now i feel bad for dropping it half way.

safe choices, would recommend watching the black and chrome version of mad max if you didn't already

SEVEN HAND DRAWN YEARS
UNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZUNTZ

besides dota, i guess it's alright. which MH though, just the entire series? and in that case, LoZ too?

why do you like HxH? what does it have that separates it from other shounen series?

10/10 taste user

I don't even know if I've even watched 3 movies or 3 different anime

>otaku industry

Everyone I know who knows nothing about weeb shit likes those movies

They're just boring movies imo

It's a very stupid reason, I was raised in a family that speaks 4 languages, but I live in South America, and the spanish-dubs where fucking awful for the series compared to others, just not enjoyable at all, but that it's not Spawn's fault :(

Rate my taste. As always, top is #1, bottom is #3.

Honorable Mentions
>Vidya
Hitman: Blood Money
Dying Light
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (gameplay is incredible)
>Film
They Live
Escape From New York
Halloween
>Albums
Remain in Light
Homework
Q: Are We Not Men? A: We Are Devo!

bump

>he can't appreciate pure animation

i'm sorry my taste sucks

>not OHHHNOOO.gif
Oh God.

Assault me all you want for my movie and anime tastes, but I will stand my ground on muh vidya.

What's a good economy book for a noob? Been thinking of Thomas Sowell

>vidya
Earthbound
Persona 4: Golden
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
>movies
Pan's Labyrinth
The Babadook
Snowpiercer
>animu
Gurren Lagann
Evangelion
FLCL

Dota is definitely my guilty pleasure. I've played every MH from FU-onwards, they're similar enough I think it's fair to say I just like the series. Zelda is by far my favorite series of any vidya, I've 100% completed every game except the multiplayer ones. There's very small gaps in how much I like any given Zelda game more than another.

>why do you like HxH? what does it have that separates it from other shounen series?
youtube.com/watch?v=EY3deSWuO58

It's a long watch but this guy does a great analysis explaining how HxH subverts common shounen themes very effectively (without getting into spoilers), definitely recommend watching if you've got the time.

Morrowind and Deus Ex are sex tier

Only seen No Country, loved it

Only heard King Crimson records, enjoyed it

>Court of the Crimson King
I could fuck you.

Gainax shill/10

Why are there movies and anime? This is the video games board, there should be only one column.

you're so fucking right
i just don't watch a ton of anime, Baccano was pretty dope though

watch it, not read it? would it be better to just jump to the most recent adaptation or is it better to watch the older one?

solid games in there, hope you are looking forward for dishonored 2

safe choices, can't really go wrong with them

Well, depends on what are you looking for, if for instructions about the subject it's more likely that you'll enjoy the classics and that's really the way to go, never read books about opinions on the classics or the edited versions by other economists first, if you're looking for more specific things: ''Why do Nations Fail'' (Not sure of title I don't live in english-native country), or maybe historical books about economic ocurrences, specially about England, USA, Argentina, really enterteining subjects where writers have their own opinions and analysis, mainly attractive because of the varied and deep analysis and constant debate

Your choices are literally "I don't want anyone to give me shit for my tastes" the image

I meant watching that guy's 50 minute long analysis. There's no reason to watch the 1999 anime anymore, it's personal preference whether you want to read the manga or watch the 2011 anime (which goes all the way up to the last completed arc in the manga)

That sucks but, dude if you haven't rewatched the series in English already then here.
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Spawn-TV-Series

Its fucking amazing in English, no other dub compares.

eh why not

You look like the kind of person who says they like what is commonly accepted as "good", not what they actually like.

I am actually starting it right now, hahaha, got me interested there; yeah, dubs in spanish talking countries tend to spoil the shows, mainly becayse there are a lot of differences of way of speaking spanish between countries

Hayes is that you?

Sorry about my taste

are you 14

Don't watch a ton of animated stuff

What is the middle cartoon

The Maxx, I think.

all "old" stuff, maybe you strongly think that newer things ain't better like they used to

good diversity in games, can't speak for the other stuff

could be worse/10

Sure, why not.

Ironically, these threads are more popular than 3x3 threads which are pure vidya.

Too lazy to make one

Vidya
>Resident Evil 4
>Metroid Fusion
>Metal Gear Rising Revengence
Movies
>Robocop
>Pulp Fiction
>American Psycho
Anime
>Cowboy Bebop
>Jojo's Bizzare Adventure
>Trigun
Albums
>From Mars to Sirus
>Ride The Lighting
>Crack The Skye

edgy as fuck

Holy shit, this is fucking Patrician taste my friend.

Upgraded to 3x5, am I cool now?
does Hayes like this stuff too?

>Vidya
Thief 2 + Fan Missions
Doom 2
Morrowind
Wind Waker
Halo 3
Chaos Theory

>Music
Nujabes + Uyama Hiroto
Beltaine (youtube.com/watch?v=1bj8zy352Io) If you like Witcher Music with Jazz influence
Black Keys
Ed Harrison - Neotokyo

>Live action
Shiki Jitsu (Hideaki Anno live action)
I can't think of anything super standout, that I absolutely love that isn't gonna be on everyone else's lists.
Love me some star trek
Brade Runnah

>Anime Movies
End of Evangelion
Patlabor 2
GITS1995
Princess Mononoke
Millennium Actress

>Anime Series
Evangelion
FLCL
Legend of the Galactic Heroes Yang best girl
Paranoia Agent
Planates

Rei is kinda best girl, I mean, she becomes a literal god of self actualization and leads the MC to help himself, hard to beat that. But wiafuing her is wrong, because you're basically setting yourself up for disapointment in the real world, no one's that nondependent on ego. Asuka is definitely best real girl, mostly because she's relatable and plays a great foil for shinji. Reifags are some of the most pretentious fans I've ever seen for anything ever, and their immense hatred for 3.0 has ruined the fanbase far more than any tumblr-tier waifufags ever could. You N'wah.

Absolutely iredeemable shit taste in anime

Or am i getting memed?

great taste in movies

>lords of the realm
i love u

Rei is the best girl, so you're correct on that.

>best anime of this generation
>shit taste

try harder

no. She is not.

Rei is a fucking emotionless doll with no agency or personality whatsoever

Misato > Asuka > Rei

I guess I'll post my pic once again

This one is great, cute games. Caroline is still on my backlog after years.... Patlabor is impressive.

Great game choices, solid anime too, haven't seen any of your films

Morrowind & The Hobbit are solid even though I didn't get over 30 pages into it

>Bioshock & Halo 2
my guy

World Ends With You is still on my backlog, we really disagree on a lot though

Simple guy, I like it, I feel like your personality comes through

Cave Story... impressive

Mobb Deep & Black Flag in the same chart, no hate, but I'd guess you're in highschool