Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Only your heart is empty enough to be a demon's...

KH trailer is out and it is lit

Trailer 1 youtube.com/watch?v=03nUMw7japI

Trailer 2 with song youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QNvTWohCFjI
youtube.com/watch?v=6ODAH1gBqyE
youtube.com/watch?v=3qnQpjmp2Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=bM1MGnV_PZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=cYow0rJXhj4
youtu.be/a1wOF8LFY2Q?t=2m49s
youtube.com/watch?v=mtCpg6_uQ6k
youtube.com/watch?v=JyaWwq4CfTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg
youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY
youtube.com/watch?v=ttZ7WKNroYE
youtube.com/watch?v=ucb9qe4dC5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=WSbkjdWVk7U
youtube.com/watch?v=hkw1NG4CQ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=I1PpiTVbolc
fanfiction.net/s/9565922/1/Light-My-Fire
youtu.be/XSaMxOUh_iw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kairi best girl

Aqua would look so hot in a sports bra.

Someone needs to make an updated version of this commercial

youtube.com/watch?v=QNvTWohCFjI

"You never know who you'll run into next" still gives me goosebumps

We have enough teenager problems as is in this series.
I'd still want it.

I would maim for a pc version.
All these threads really make me want to playthrough all the games I can make it through, but no way am I going to buy a console just for one game series.

I saw this on the Disney channel and knew I needed to get a PS2 immediately. They also showed it off in some video game thing they did between shows and it looked amazing.

I picked a Gamecube over a PS2 for a Capcom Mickey Mouse game and it was not that good...

Remember, just buy 3 games.

>Nomura's wild ride has no brakes

J-Pop playing, Disney Characters, HOLY SHIT I'M SWORD FIGHTING A WHITE HAIRED ASSHOLE

I remember at school everyone went from laughing at Disney to talking about how Goofy was fucking murdering people with a shield

Huh. Wait that means handholding is fucking terrible in Kingdom Hearts. Even with Roxas and Kairi it leads to bad stuff. JESUS

How are Aqua's hands, guys?

Man, i've always been an unapologetic Disney fan, and I dig the anime j-pop schlock in this kind of stuff so this thing is aimed squarely at me and always was.

Honestly feels weird that i'm in the reality where I actually got my 'no way it'll ever happen but what if this crazy ass concept was a thing' to be a thing.

So how long until Aqua gets NORTed?

>not calling it Remember Just Buy Two Games
You blew it.

But the fact you have to wait till March for the whole collection on one disc is killing everyone on this planet.

Yeah, outstretched hands are bad, and water is evil.

Oh and Nomura is out of his fucking mind

...and KH3?

Not the user to whom you're replying but I've always been a Disney fan too.

>that moment in DDD's intro when mickey jumped to the top screen

Boy did that game set me up for some disappointment

>water is evil
CURSE YOU SORA

YOU SHALL NOT DEFEAT ME THIS TIME

3D's opening being so good makes the game being so mediocre hurt even more.

Not out next year.

I'll never forgive DDD for having TWEWY crew do LITERALLY NOTHING

While I didn't care for DDD (nor BBS), I honestly think it has the best soundtrack in the series, and that's saying something

youtube.com/watch?v=6ODAH1gBqyE

Whether you like DDD or not (I personally prefer it to BBS and rank it highly) god damn did the end game get hype as fuck. Walked away with blue balls for 3

yes

So this ended up becoming 0.2, right?

I hope we'll hear the first KH3 song in the world tour that starts early next year

that's exactly what he just said

It had a nice gauntlet of final bosses with a decent amount of variety in each fight

I was extremely disappointed with the post game super boss though

So it's SoraxAqua now? Kairi was a red-hearing all along? Damn Nomura...

Was one of the easier ways to get Ultima too, but I preferred End of Pain to it, I wish Ultima stopped getting one upped in every KH game, it's not the best keyblade in any of them past COM/Re:COM

I know, but adding KH3 to that list is more or less the entire first saga of KH.

Yes.

Hard for me to rate DDD higher than BBS when it's using all of BBS's assets with dumb gimmicks and minigames tacked on

I liked playing as Male Aqua and fighting Mysterious Faggot as the final boss, but those pets were a terrible idea

youtube.com/watch?v=3qnQpjmp2Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=bM1MGnV_PZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=cYow0rJXhj4

I still can't get over how well they fucking nailed the remix for 2.8, but I'm gonna be disappointed if KH3 doesn't have a new Utada song exclusively because i want an orchestral remix that manages to top simple and clean

Aqua's hands must be soft.

She's about to get STRIKE RAID'ed to the Realm of Light by Sora.

>DDD remake means I have to play with those fucking Dream Eaters again
NONONONONO

like a damn fiddle...

>People who say KH is filled with retcons and plotholes
There are only FIVE plot holes in the entire series and they are so very minor and can be easily overlooked

>Nomura said Nobodies do not age but Ienzo/Zexion contradict this statement

>Donald not knowing Yen Sid tower in KH 2 even though him and Goofy were there in Birth by Sleep

>Riku saying that Roxas beat him in the first fight but he used DARKNESS and transformed into Ansem to beat him in the next fight even though they never fought a second time, it all happened during the first fight.

>Mickey telling Master Xehanort that he ruined the destinies of three of his friends from BBS but Mickey only met Aqua and Ven. He's never met Terra

>Goofy said that his majesty banished Pete to the Realm of Darkness in KH 2 but BBS revealed that Minnie was the one who banished Pete.

That's it. KH is really consisted even though the story is bat shit crazy

I really hope we get to explore Castle Oblivion in III, love its aesthetic. Would be an excellent endgame setpiece for a Mega Man styled boss rush against past bosses

>Data Battles back to back

Aqua's hips sway a lot when she walks.

Or just meld them into a single fight, having each one pop out of a card to perform their desperation attack

TFW ur ask a sentient armor kept alive only by his sheer blinding rage to train you while holding his dead friends keyblade

>Nomura said Nobodies do not age but Ienzo/Zexion contradict this statement
Could have grown before the incident
>Riku saying that Roxas beat him in the first fight but he used DARKNESS and transformed into Ansem to beat him in the next fight even though they never fought a second time, it all happened during the first fight.
Riku could have viewed using the darkness as a personal defeat, I don't recall Riku saying they fought twice but it's been a few months since I played 2 and tiny plot points like these escape my memory a lot
>Mickey telling Master Xehanort that he ruined the destinies of three of his friends from BBS but Mickey only met Aqua and Ven. He's never met Terra
Friend of a friend is his friend I guess

I suppose what I'm getting at is I don't even know if I'd call these plot holes.

IT WAS THERE THE WHOLE TIME
THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME
AQUA IS FUCKED

The last one was the localization teams' fault, nips used a gender neutral word for royalty, they assumed it was Mickey, when it was left open all along

If we're lucky, Max Goof will make a quick cameo or possibly at least a references with Goofy saying he has a son back home.

Though I think Disney hates him seeing he possibly doesn't exist in the new shorts.

I got it! I got the relevance of the outstretched hand!

youtu.be/a1wOF8LFY2Q?t=2m49s

Boycott this censored franchise!!

Oh dear.

(You)

>Donald forgetting Yen Sid's Tower
You could attribute it to how they reached the Tower by an unconventional method. But it is a pretty distinct place (literally a platform with a unique Tower), so blame lack of future insight.

>Riku-Roxas fight
I guess they mean fight as to who gets knocked down, or rounds used interchangeably. The 2FM cutscene establishes the point where Riku loses, at least.

>Mickey and Terra
Word of mouth, or it might be explained with Mickey's involvement in 0.2's events.

oh no back straps

Yeah it is NEVER a good thing when that gesture happens

I can't decide between these of which is the best final boss theme in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=mtCpg6_uQ6k
youtube.com/watch?v=JyaWwq4CfTk

How well does BBS emulate on PPSSPP? I've never played it.

>that first link

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc0EzLc7NZg

it means what?

This time, my friend, it's the fucking chosen one stretching his hand. Breaking parallels is also a troop you know.

What's so bad about Kiari doing it?

Do you agree?

youtube.com/watch?v=UhcqCIWc2wY

youtube.com/watch?v=ttZ7WKNroYE

Go shill your video somewhere else. You're almost as bad as the Gamerjoint faggot

>Could have grown before the incident
At the beginning of Dream Drop Distance, Ienzo is still a little kid when he loses his heart
youtube.com/watch?v=ucb9qe4dC5Y

And when he awakens after becoming a person again, he's an adult
youtube.com/watch?v=WSbkjdWVk7U

He aged

It runs really well, add graphical improvements it if you can. Load times in general (particularly for Form changes) are reduced compared to the PS3 version (if you don't have CFW for PS3 and run KH2.5 via install). The translation patch is relatively stable if you're worried about major bugs.

I agree with the mechanics, and with how the Disney elements were more central to the plot of the first KH game which gave it a unique tone and sense of adventure that the other games lack

I think BBS was slightly better at setting up the trio than he lets on, though

Kairi doing it is the ONE TIME the gesture actually is a positive

But the bad news is...

It occurs in the ENDING

youtube.com/watch?v=hkw1NG4CQ_I

oh shit, I honestly did not remember this cutscene. So that's when he took Ansem's name huh? I wonder if it was on purpose or not considering how we're more aware of what state he was in

BBS is like the posterchild of PPSSPP. I ran that shit smooth as butter on my toaster of a laptop

Are you literally Nomura?

We talked about this yesterday and I'm not too keen on feeding E-Celebs.

I agree, but i also didn't notice a lot of those things a first time around. I had fun with pretty much every game, but with every new game and playthrough even games that are not KH i pay more and more attention to checklists and shit
I think overanalyzing things has become both a good and ba habit of mine

Everyone always seems to forget about Re:COM, when it has one of my favorite tracks in the series

youtube.com/watch?v=I1PpiTVbolc

No, because my favorite Disney movie isn't the Lion King.

would anyone here happen to know any good lewd Aqua fanfics? i know there's a dearth of art, but i figured that lewd words would give me better results.

Tetsuya Nomura knew he fucked up and gave a smart ass answer and said Yen Sid redecorated. I love the guy

Wasn't Re:CoM shit though?

What do you like user, maybe I'll write something up for you

fanfiction.net/s/9565922/1/Light-My-Fire

It's out of character but I got full privacy, skipped to the parts with Aqua, and came buckets.

kys

Inferior to the original sure, but that doesn't make the soundtrack any less decent

Even the worst KH games, have good music

I'm not that user but I'm interested too.
I shared this one.

I don't agree with really anything the guy says outside of the mechanics. I think he's flat out wrong about the prologue argument(BBS's prologue's whole point was to fuck with your expectations by drawing parallels), and the lack of Disney became a real thing in KH2, BBS didn't really shut out Disney anymore than KH2 did.

youtu.be/XSaMxOUh_iw
Anyone else hope the recompleted members of Org XIII who didn't get snatched up by Braig and YX help out Sora in 3?
imo it was pretty good, but if you compare between GBA COM and Re the battles themselves are more drawn out because cards really worked best for the 2D screen, but it wasn't bad by any means.

PPSSPP is black magic voodoo straight from the devil, don't even bother asking how well something emulates on it, just assume it runs nearly perfectly.

I guess because after it, Sora learns that his adventures are not over. That a lot of people are counting on him and the point in the series before everything goes bananas. Release order wise anyway
I guess if you want you can not count it since the second riku pic is also from kh2

Yeah user...Larxene is going to help Sora...

lmao

>yfw Aqua isn't going to replace Sora as the main character in the series after 3

>the lack of Disney became a real thing in KH2, BBS didn't really shut out Disney anymore than KH2 did

He said that, though. He mentioned the story falling apart in that respect starting with KH2, not BBS. He just felt it followed up on KH1 well enough to not bother him as much

i'm desperate but not that desperate
i'll give it a look, but shit looks stupid already

i'm down for whatever, but spats are a must. and also her with sora and riku.

>You bought literally every KH game before all these HD remixes started to come out, in some cases even bought the console/handheld just for the KH game it had
>now all of the games (read: all) can just be played on PS4
>dont even have PS4 because I fell for the "IT ONLY HAS BLOODBORNE" meme

Anyone else feel cucked?

does ggamerjoint shill his videos on v too? i know him