How is your country usually represented in video games?

How is your country usually represented in video games?

Appeared in C&C 3 as red zone wasteland.
And there is some CoD4 map set in it afaik

the villains

The only game I recall my country showing up on was RDR (And it was pretty much revolutionaries and bandits which is pretty much how it was back then).

>USA
There's probably more varied representations of it in vidya than any other place.

Egg Islands from Advance Wars.

Is this Dragon Warrior or something I think I played this as a kid

In pixelated graphics

more than 135 have some maps or sections set in my country but only few of them are fully ambientated in it

Torres del Paine appear in Civilization VI, I think there was a multiplayer map in Bad Company 2 and we were a sub-civilization (?) of Spain in Age of Empires III.
And also Brucie from GTA IV says he gets his bullshark testosterone from Chile

>germany

like this

>Russia
Eh, you should know how. Big bad cyka blyat evil country of Ivans. Usually opposes USA.
You can sometimes find decent Russian characters in japanese games (God Eater comes to mind; I think there was one in MGS as well?), but that's about it.

>New Zealand

usually get skipped when theres a map drawn

I have never seen it represented on a videogame

mI boludo negro

So you guys aren't evil?

How the fuck is Panama represented in Vidyas? Besides Uncharted saying our jails are "the worst", I seriously don't know.
?

Really? Outside of GTA I wish more games took place in USA. Small towns hidden in the suburbs of the south east or fishing and logging towns in the pacific northwest. Calming and cool, maybe set in the 80s or 90s.

This honestly, at this point I'm waitinf for a DICE battlefield about those shitty islands

Like this

The only vidya PR character I can think of is the black chick from IGPX and that guy from GTA4.
Bruh, TLOU was in the USA. Infamous is in the USA.

Luchadores

Demon Hunters

Ah I guess I got lost making my point. Those games don't show a diverse america. I was trying to say GTA does across it's installments (and other rockstar games).

Honestly, I'm not even sure myself.

>Battlefield: Falklands
>Argies are the bad guys

No thanks, I think I will pass

This is Canada, according to video games.

>Argies are bad guys
>but they are all white
>Brits are the good guys
>but they are all black
It would be too good to be true

Guile and Rufus from SF are basically the two most common depictions of America.

>New Zealand

I like how Alan Wake and Deadly Premonition showed off different sides of the US rather than just the usual "big city and beaches"

>not a single leaf in the picture
that's not Canada

Far Cry 3 except less partying

Post apocalyptic desert

get the fuck out

Russia fuckin rules man. I'm USA and I plan to defect and join you guys.

You're evil as fuck, embrace it.

>falling for the "Putin is a badass" meme

>New Zealand
People get confused and think that because our capital city is tiny, we're pretty much just rural and Wellington is the only city of any noticable size.
But despite being our capital, Wellington is tiny in comparison to Auckland; not only was Auckland closer to the rest of the world and thus was important in trade, the tribe holding Auckland's territory sold the land extremely cheaply because they wanted to create large scale development in their region.

I wish it was still possible to look at the map with this view

Peru is in like every fucking Tomb Raider game

>leafland
never ever

Germany?
:^)

>Australia
It barely ever appears in vidya, we only get the odd manly side character every now and then

Play Sly 2 for a good Canada

Nazis