RPG game has an age slider

>RPG game has an age slider

who the fuck ever makes a person who isn't the youngest you can make it every time?

i don't want some wrinkly, geriatric freak doing all the cool adventuring shit.

does literally ANYONE ever make someone on the extreme old end of the age slider? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=50 year old man&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiarI6F1IvQAhUNfiYKHbZ3CKwQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=919
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks like Sofia Coppola.

>dat nose
Unf.

>age slider has a minimum age

Bailey is hotter

is that pose a Jojo reference?

>he doesn't want to be some wrinkly, geriatric freak doing all the cool adventuring shit.

fuck you, sonny. once I shuffle over to where yer at yer gettin a whuppin.

I play old lady paladins with grey hair, wrinkles and battle scars all the time.

Wise old men are great characters. Especially if you play unarmed.

Playing a Mr Miyagi type monk can be cool, same for a Merlin type wizard or a grumpy old knight one day away from retirement. It depends on the character you want to play, use a little imagination.

The only game I've ever made an old ass character in was Bloodborne. Not sure why, but an old, skinny as fuck hunter seemed perfect for my threaded cane/skill build.

Is there a way we can get this JoJo shitposter to go to war with Barneyfag and have them annihilate each other?

Usually past my third playthrough. Then he's - who wants to play as an old lady (unless you're going for the Hag run) - going to be a wizened can of whoop-ass.

>slider continues infinitely to the left
>you can play as your ancestor's ancestor's ANCESTOR'S sperm

disgusting, Ubisoft.

Stop false flagging

I literally made a muscle wizard in Skyrim like this last time I played.

You can't force memes that easily.

>Not wanting to play as a thick, middle-aged MILF

>game lets you make your character a little girl
>you can get molested

>Tfw you can play as an amoeba on the sperm

Cute, young boys are always the best characters to play as. Any other choice is wrong.

I always make my characters the same age as me, 43

name 1 (one) game that does this.

please

>RPG has an age slider
>Protagonist is canon young and everyone treats you as a kid/rookie even if you make yourself look old

One of the cool things about Dragon's Dogma, is that if you play a shortstack/shota, you can scamper into goblin tunnels.

Because the whole point of an RPG is to have as many options open to you as possible. Maybe you will feel like playing a wizened old wizard one day, you never know.

No such thing. Character in your pic isn't cute in the game.

Do you also deck your characters out in flannel and homemade jean shorts?

>does literally ANYONE ever make someone on the extreme old end of the age slider? Why?

All the time.

It's an undeniable objective fact that only boys can be cute. All females are disgusting and belong in the trash, along with anyone who likes them.

I play an old guy each time it's an option.

>you like all your boys to look feminine and cute
just admit you like girls, you heterosexual. lying is a sin.

Playing a short character is so crippling though. It's cute, but what with the weight, having to relight the lantern every time you step in a puddle, and having a harder time climbing things, it's a real pain.

JoJo is already the mlp of anime so it's bound to happen

>feminine
>cute
Pick one. Only boyishness is cute. Feminine traits are all fucking disgusting.

>mlp of anime
No, that's PreCure if you're talking about the fanbase.

Who is this figurative Semon Dæmon?

>not wanting to play an adventurous little boy
It's worth the trouble.

That's Beserk. The fandom inserts it into everything they touch.

Laura Bailey. She looks like my girlfriend's younger sister. It's terrible.

Males can't be feminine. The definition of the words excludes that possibility completely. Being thin and cute are male traits, not female traits.

>hila klein.jpg

kek

In a whopping one single area in the entire game

this

in two years they'll drop this trend and cherish other thing, like niggers or dogs

these pseudo homossexuals are really funny

It's the little things.

>being this delusional
That picture isn't even remotely feminine.

Yeah, it must be. How do you fight the urge to dump her?

I would let her have sex with me, but only because she kind of looks like the Joost.

>He didn't make a shota main character in Dragon's dogma and have two MILFS as his pawns

You're doing it wrong, OP.

>playing scrublord teenager
>not playing an experienced warrior

>shota
>the extreme-old end of the age slider

hi retard

90% of games with an age slider have the youngest person look early 20's. enjoy roleplaying as your grandpa though.

>he plays as a young wizard
Disgusting.

In the reverse you can get accused of rape as a little girl in Dragon's Dogma

I played a big tough chrismas cake surrounded by shotas and lolis.

only virgins like op makes waifus, of course u make real type of characters if u have eny sense of rpg play

I don't know, user. I like seeing aged, experienced protagonists. Characters who carry their pasts, and their marks on the world. I know Geralt is only about maybe halfway through his Witcher lifespan, but he's still seen through generations of shit.

My favorite example is probably seeing Big Boss age as the series goes on, and ultimately reflects his whole life at the end of 4.

It warms my heart to see Ol' Man Corvo to be playable in Dishonored 2.

PreCure fans just like PreCure for what it is and have no desire to make a literal meme subculture out of it.

>if you make a young character, it always has to be female and a waifu!

if you wanna be old so bad then fucking kill yourself

>Witcher
>MGS

>RPG games with age sliders

how does someone as stupid as you get through daily life without falling down and hitting your head on everything constantly?

literally

Sometimes it's cool to play the old wizard or seasoned adventurer, though I usually only do it in party-based games since I don't like that role also being the protagonist. Something like Dragon's Dogma is a good time for it.

It's clear this thread stopped being about games, let alone role playing ones, so I thought I'd refute OP anyway about the age of characters.

You need to age the dudes up in Jap stuff or they look like a girly faggot.

Every single time there is a character creator and there is no skeleton or lizard or some shit I make a grizzled old man warrior.

>'I-I-I DIDN'T EVEN CARE BRO THAT'S WHY I SOUND LIKE A RETARD HAHA'

alright bud

precure fags like little girl shows but they don't try to insert themselves in every single other thing in existance. They just enjoy the show

I do it for memes.

Highest age for males with lots of scars because battle hardened veterans are p cool

I just want to be a kid again, is that too much to ask?

>My favorite example is probably seeing Big Boss age as the series goes on

Nigga he's a 20 year old for 20 years. That's one of the things I hate is that he isn't gray haired by Phantom Pain.

Good point, they're both ugly.

>not making your character an old grandpa or a boring middle age man
worst possible choice desu

Nigga he's only like 40 years old in TPP. Not everyone has absolute trash genes

i seriously hope you guys don't do this.

Point stands

I made my Danny Trejo for my character in Dragons Dogma

I want a game series set out to be a four installment series. In the first game you start in character creation and are set as a child. It's a robust engine with many options and you're kicked into a grand long adventure. With each game you start at the character screen with your character carried over, now a little older. You can update their looks before setting off again. Each game you progress through this characters life and in the fourth and final game you get to them aged and tired. Ready for one last journey.

I want that deep emotional connection as you walk through life as someone in a fantastic world, watching things change and move ahead of you.

I'm never gonna get this game.

Old grizzled adventurers are usually cooler looking than some young boyish faggot.

Why is Necromancer such a vidya cliche yet almost no vidya has it?

He doesn't really visibly age, unfortunately, but his character does arc.

>I plan my characters in RPG to be boring, ugly old farts because of how ironically silly they would be to partake in the exciting quests! XD!

holy shit reddit has really taken over

google.com/search?q=50 year old man&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiarI6F1IvQAhUNfiYKHbZ3CKwQ_AUICCgB&biw=1920&bih=919

Most people have grey hair by 50. Big Boss is supposed to have grey hair by the time Metal Gear 1 takes place. And he didn't age from 1964-1984.

My dad's 55 with a full head of thick black hair user. You'll probably >imply that it's hair plugs, dye or whatever but that's only your insecurities speaking. Not everyone has shit genes.

>OP
>does literally ANYONE ever make someone on the extreme old end of the age slider? Why?
>Why?
>Why?

>user gives his why.
>LOLOL DID YOU READ THE THREAD?!?!?1 REpopTART?

So? Patrick Stewart might not have the hair thing going, but that fucker has looked the exact same for the past 40 years.

Some people age well. Others don't.

Because they always end up fucking it up.

senpai you must have replied to the wrong person

Nobody can compete with Diablo 2 so they don't try when it comes to the Necromancer.

Yeah, sometimes I like playing an old monk or wizard. Not everyone is as vain as you are.

I guess I did friendo. I meant that the other user has the shit genes.

If you play as a little girl in Dragons Dogma, complete with itty bitty accent, you can be stamped and kicked to shit by groups of Goblins, eaten by wolves/Garms, sucked by various evil eye things, bitten and swallowed by chest tentacle things, grabbed crushed and slowly swallow by hydras, punted in the cunt by the gazers tentacle pike, molested by harpies, grabbed and pummelled by men and female bandits, multigroped by the undead, grabbed and vomited on sperm swap style by fat undead, dragged through a dungeon by hellhounds, squished by cyclopse, blah blah blah and finally grabbed and molested by young ogres...and much much more.

Even your pawns can be very grabby of you depending on their inclination, including picking you up and throwing you into battle like a cannonball because of their skills and your small size.

Not to mention you can cling to giant enemies like a little tick and crack them in the groin repeatedly if you want to. You can even gouge their asshole if you're into that.

All as a tiny 5 year old girl. Or a 99 year old hag with a bad back. Or a big fat Shrek. Anything is possible.

You can even meet other players pawns, which will usually be little girls anyway - and with a nude mod installed, well...things get creepy pretty quickly, especially considering what passes for the best armour for female characters (aka thong, metal bikini bra, and open at the front robe)

My dad is in his mid 60s with dark brown hair but that's not most people. Especially a character who is supposed to have canonly grey hair.

T Willis is a lucky man.

it's not about irony faggot i just prefer making my characters older looking. i hate playing as some flamboyant young fagboy who stands out from everyone.

Usually just gets made into a boring pet class instead of neat death magic or smaller amounts of more powerful undead servants.

Why would I want to roleplay as someone young enough to be my son, underaged newshit?

You're an absolute gay if you want your male character to be the youngest age