Tone is a beast

Tone is a beast.

And she is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qsXbZ6DB0qk?t=321
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Please talk to me. I'm so lonely.

dont mind me, just sniping you in the face as northstar, try and catch me, and if you do, enjoy double tether and nuclear explosion in your face.

Enjoy having a salvo fired as you hang in the air, it's on the house.

I think that's the only titan I haven't tried.

The only Titan that can hold a candle to Tone is Legion. All the others are literal trash except Ion which is usable but ultimately not as good as Tone or Legion.

Ronin is the worse though.

I also just unlocked the 30 killstreaks Tone skin, looks awesome as fuck.

What is stronger, Tone's core ability or Northstar's? They seem very similar.

I really wish Titans spawned with Shields. Ronins and Northstars are just too easy to fuck over as soon as they fall in.

Tone's because Northstar suffers from the same shit as Pharah in OW does. Once you start floating you become a huge shoot me sign and everyone and their mother us going to be pointing their Anti Titan guns at you.

Okay but I'm talking about pure DPS, I know that Northstar is at a huge disadvantage due to her positioning, while Tone gets to guide the missiles.

Northstar's missiles should be stronger to compensate or something. Maybe just a bigger AoE.

They do about the same damage I think but Northstar's lasts longer.

Ah okay. I wish the missiles weren't so similar. It feels cheap for the two Titans to almost have the same ult.

So is this game really gonna die out quickly on PC or not?

I wanna check it out but I've already spent a ton of money on vidya including Battlefield 1 TMand other crap lately and don't want to go overboard

>mfw I finally begin to understand the hook

This pretty much. Tone and Legion are the only two good ones. Ronin is pretty shit but it's a ton of fun to play. The rest is trash.

I think Respawn meant them to have different uses, Tone's ultimate meant as an Anti Titan and Northstar's as an area denier Anti Pilot attack. Obviously no one uses it that way.

Do you think that giving them shields when they spawn would improve the weaker ones?

Tone is an overpowered fagglord because the shield is broken as fuck because the cooldown is way too short. Salvo core shits on everything, tracking rockets are free damage and have no cooldown, insane accuracy and ADS snaps you to the target closest to you, sonar is op as shit just like map hack.

northstar is completely shit, hover should be called please destroy my titan and has no health, abilities are largely useless, flight core is the same as salvo core except you hover making you an easy target and does worse damage and the missiles are slower and it takes longer to fire them all, sniper is easily countered because hover has a huge cooldown and cannot be canceled. Tether has a lot of slack making it worthless

ion is perfectly balanced except tripwire needs a buff somehow. The laser shot is amazing and has a huge hitbox and laser core is well telegraphed to allow counters but short enough to reward good pilots. Vortex shield is always good against your usual shitter in a legion.

Scorch is the best titan, true brothers in arms and destroyer of legions. Is a master at barbecues and cooks steaks to perfection. He will always have your back and thinks of you as his best friend and brother. Abilities are all god tier without being overpowered. Requires you to actually aim and lead your targets. Flame core does insane damage, and using incendiary trap and firewall lets you easily zone anyone. Flame shield will wreck everything stupid enough to get close.

Ronin is an edgy weaboo. Despite his "teleports behind you" bullshit is completely garbage at everything. Melee damage is terrible, shotgun projectile speed is incredibly slow and easily dodged, sword core is complete trash and blocking still causes damage to your titan rather than mitigating it all. Arc wave is firewall except worse in every way, and phase dash is so easy to predict.

Legion is the easiest to use titan but not as overpowered as tone. Both power shot forms do tonnes of damage and both modes are great, shield is good against shitters but will get demolished by scorch. Smart core actually lowers dps so that needs some looking at. Instead of auto-target maybe it just fires a stream of shells a hell of a lot faster.

>Smart core actually lowers dps so that needs some looking at
It's more for Pilots and Minions

>ywn have a cool robot friend

Not sure. My issue isn't really with their health, but the kits and skills are just boring. Maybe extra health/shield would help Ronin, but I'm not sure about the rest.

Tone is fun to keep spamming missiles, going crazy with the Salvo, and gibbing pilots with the cannon. Also strong as fuck.

Legion is fun to murder everything with the minigun, switching skills and fire modes is cool, and the Core skill is also fun.

Ronin, while pretty weak, also has a lot of fun stuff to harass titans, going in and out of fights, and a really good weapon to kill pilots in close range.

Scorch is alright, I don't find most of his skills fun to use, but he's pretty good. Not my style, but useful.

Ion is boring as fuck, with a badass core that doesn't justify the rest of his boring loadout. Shit weapon and bland skills.

Northstar is also pretty shit. If you fly you're a huge target for fucking everything in the map, the skills are shit, boring, and outclassed by pretty much every other titan.

>Scorch is best Titan
>Proceed to Salvo Core him

He does make a good barbecue, can't argue with that. I love his specialty, pilot cooked inside of him.

What kind of dumb ass mother fucker in a scorch ever does anything other than lob shells over walls where tone can't hit you and makes it impossible to advance by rotating firewall and incediary trap so moving up on you will remove most of tone's health. Plus your piece of shit particle wall doesn't work when you're firing around it.

>yfw Protocol 3

Tone needs a nerf.

Here's how I would fix Northstar.

Hovering can be cancelled simply by re-activating, and you can actually land on any structure that's low enough to get to.

The perk that makes you fly faster should be the default speed of flight, and then the perk doubles THAT.

Tether should be electrified and do some decent damage over time.

Also, its Cluster Missile desperately needs to be buffed back to how it was in Titanfall 1.

Have you noticed how almost everything carried over from the first game has been nerfed? What the fuck is up with that? Titanfall 1 Pilots and Titans would shit all over Titanfall 2 Pilots and Titans.

Oh, I forgot to say that I would increase the flight speed of the missiles in Northstar's ult.

Ideas for new Titans? We know we'll be getting some. I'd love a four armed Titan, holding either a massive weapon that requires more than two arms to hold or some sort of dual wield. Basically, I just want a Core ability that gives you a crazy speed boost and let's you fuck people up like the fist of the fucking North Star.

Because making the game entirely skill based would upset the normies who don't like being reminded that many of them have the reaction time and hand to eye coordination of a corpse.

its alive in his helmet you retard

>walk into enemy titans with flame shield up as Scorch and then eject with the nuke ejection

Literally the best feeling in the world. I've turned so many bad starts in my teams favor by 3-1ing the enemy titans with my boy Scorch

you don't find that out until the very end of the credits you retard
surely you thought or felt something at the moment before finding that out at the end

Sounds like a real fun existence

Which are the most populated modes aside form Bounty currently?

He's an AI built for war. He doesn't care about fun.

What do you think about these ideas for new Titans?

"Angel" support Titan
>>Primary Weapon - Arc Cannon: Gives shields to friendly Titans on a fully charged blast in addition to its capabilities as a means of attack. A Titan cannot be healed twice in a row for thirty seconds.
>>Core - Regeneration Core: Provides a healing aura to nearby Titans and Pilots which lasts for ten seconds.
>>Offensive - Energy Siphon: Launch a device that will slowly drain the health of the enemy Titan and heal the Angel. It must directly hit an enemy Titan to siphon energy, otherwise it will simply detonate on impact with the environment with the same effect as an Amped Arc Grenade.
>>Defensive - EMP Flare: Launch a bright, shrieking projectile which scrambles the optics systems of any enemy it flies past.
>>Utility - Scan: Wallhack to see all of your allies and how much HP they have

"Prowler" stealth Titan
>>Primary Weapon - Tri-Ballista: Relatively quiet ballistic launcher which fires three spears at once with moderate accuracy and a slower rate of fire, or one at a time while ADS for perfect accuracy and a faster rate of fire.
>>Core - Stealth Core: Cloaks the chassis, much better than a Pilot's cloak.
>>Offensive - Support Drone: Deploy a flying drone armed with a machine gun which does not have very much health but a surprising amount of DPS.
>>Defensive - Smokescreen: Launch a projectile that releases a thick, dark cloud of smoke. Enemies which would normally be in your line of sight are highlighted through the cloud.
>>Utility - Whisper: All noises become almost completely silent.

Prowler's weapon would have a loading mechanism like this: youtu.be/qsXbZ6DB0qk?t=321

Welp, link didn't seem to work quite right. Skip to 5:21

The developers have limited healing considerably for a reason

Why are scorch pilots so good?

>limited healing
>literally added healing

Ever since I bought the game it's been stuck at "Connecting to respawn servers"
I haven't been able to play MP at all, is there any fix?

That you have to go pretty decent lengths to get, yes

I miss my japanese robot voice option from titanfall 1.

I don't think that providing shields to Titans every 30 seconds and then having a healing ability would be very broken.

Obviously I haven't considered any actual numbers for healing rates or whatever, but I'm sure it couldn't be hard to balance.

Might be a firewall issue

Check if there are any ports you have to forward

I want a russian OS in my Titan that goes CYKA BLYAT

If everyone thinking this bought the game then the problem they're worried about wouldn't be a thing.

What is the best titan to give the auto accuracy skill to? I just want to wallride and shiet

blyat just means bitch (basically)

I put it on my scorch. He's so tanky that most of the time he just survives the entire match. Set it and forget it.

It was because I had multiple networks open, thanks though that did give me a place to start.

>Boxing Titan

Fuck yes my friend. We already have le edgy samurai Titan. We need a punch Titan desperately.

this happened to me. fixed disable every other network adapter. left only one open

So what's with all the kids online that are using ronin even though you can blast it to death with a couple bursts of fire

no, cyka is bitch