See Gulity Gear thread

>see Gulity Gear thread
>Dizzy as the op
>click
>404
why do people who don't play games moderate a broad for them?

Not sure.

Sad I don't have time to play much besides at my friends place on fridays.

the sjw takeover happened in 2014
anyone with common sense and a want for actual video game discussion left after it happened

We need Gabriel playable.

it's weird that he wasn't in revelator, they had a character model for him in xrd and it looked to me like the had a moveset planed out too

I love Mai!

My guess is next game. Easy spot for a new character along with That Man.

Thus it has been writ, even so as it has been said: "Lo," user spake "I saith unto thee that the MODS no longer are our GODS, nay for that time is past. Canst thou not see that the old GODS have been deposed? Twas during the great upset that the new MODS came forth and our one true god moot was swayed by the wicked and unholy and fell from grace. Remember, now, the crying and gnashing of teeth? Twas a calamity. Look upon our new MODS now, they who are vile deceivers. They with eyes of serpents and intentions of evil. I submit that the days of MODS being GODS now are over. I proclaim unto all of thee anons whom art gathered here today at the alter of the fallen GOD moot and his deposed angels the OLD MODS, that now MODS=FAGS!" So spake user and so it was. Amen.

Amen

>waifufags getting BTFO

I don't see a problem here

its called left wing nepotism

Give me Baiken.

Still want the last two main Overture characters. I would love to play as Izuna or Dr. Paradigm.

Amen.

Dizzy is cute, but wheres her wings?

Harken unto me, child, and I shalt advise thee in the matter in which to cleanse thyself: Take into thy hand a cup of the finest chlorinated substance and consume. Do this till thou dost fall down with pains in thy stomach. If thou will do this thou shalt be cleansed.

later.

Still need ABA and Zappa. There aren't enough spooky characters.

What's wrong user? You don't like eceleberity, twitter screencaps and threads about politics?

Dizzy will always be shitting dick nipples in my heart

Jam best girl

ROBO-KY WHEN

I'M STARTING TO GET IMPATIENT

bump

so I've always wanted to try GG, it actually seems like a really fun series.
How is online?

Pretty decent. Make sure you get Revelator.

active
good connections most of the time

alright I plan to build a new PC first anyways so by the time revelator comes out, i should be able to play