100+ hour games

Post your games with 100+ hours and rate others'.

>Spelunky

Why is that game so comfy? I can spend hours just retrying it over and over without getting bored.

Something about caves and music, I think.

>Starcraft & Brood War
> Age of Empires 2
> Fallout 3
> Fallout New Vegas
> Fallout 4
> Wasteland 2
> PAYDAY 2
> Civilisation 5
> Overwatch
> CS:GO
> XCOM Enemy Unknown + Enemy Within
> STALKER Shadow of Chernobyl
> STALKER Call of Pripyat

someone rate

Only New Vegas and Skyrim on steam, I got a backlog of 110 games I got at steam sales.

only one I have is marvel heroes

Oh shit, also:
> Skyrim
> Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer
> Modern Warfare Multiplayer
> Killing Floor

Holy fuck all that shit taste and wasted time. How do you live with yourself man? If you applied those 1,000 hours you have on TF2 into something useful you could be a millionaire by now.

who, me?

I don't play that much video games after all.

Nah OP. You're allright kid.

How come people have such massive amounts of time spent in Dota 2? Whenever there are screenshots of spent hours, it's usually Dota 2 (or TF2) that is in thousands.

normalfag/10

I regret every 100+ hours game I have exept Super Meat Boy and Dark Souls.

For some reason the mobile library is fucked up so it's showing sub 100 games but they're all there anyway.

here you go familia

>mabinogi
lol

Whatever you're making better be good for how many hours you're spending on it.

(hope Im not derailing)

>Majesty 2

MY NIGGA!!!

Also no Rising Storm/Red Orchestra 2? Probably because everyone who loves it is still playing it right now haha.

God TF2 really ate a lot of hours I could have spent in other games. I regret this now.

Looks dope.

Not at all, m8.
Looks fun and interesting for a change from the regular bullet hell.

The only games I have on Steam that I played over 100 hours are Dark Souls and Witcher 3. I usually don't replay games and I don't have time for most multiplayer content.

I'd rate DaS 10/10, TW3 8/10.

Looks pretty cool desu

>1466+ hours in MH4U.
>MHXX is on it's way.
>Welp there will go 1000+ hours of my life.

Needs some way to distinguish between enemy bullets and your bullets.

Man, fuckign warframe just had to get fucking decimated by shitty patches, I played the fuck out of that game iwth a friend of mine, but it's just so fucking awful now.

It's pretty obvious to me (not developer dude).
>Enemy projectiles are mostly big and flashy except one where it's identical to your but flying towards you

Looks rad as fuck

It's been a year since I've played DOTA2.

It will stain my profile forever.

Well the player bullets are way faster than the enemy bullets so it is easy to see the difference.

i don't know how this happened

I don't understand how people put so many hours into one game. The only game I've put 100 hours into is Portal 2 because I made a few maps, and those take forever to make.

Here's the games I have over 50 hours in since I only have 1 over 100.

because the "replay value" is waaaaaaaaaaay higher in those games

i have 100+ hours on stardew valley too.
i pirated it :^)

That's actually a very unique case. That boss has bullets that look like the player's because it actually mimics all player weapons for its attacks.

R8?

I assumed I'd have a lot more. I've almost certainly spent over 100 hours on SSBM and SSBB as well.

The power ups are bretty cool then.

>Not even 1000+
pleb

Rate
I haven't played TF2 in over 3 years, please don't judge me

16k+ hours

I regret every second of those 7000 hours

IIRC there was a time I was using a non-steam launched version of ArmA 2 AO that didn't rack up hours in Steam. I do believe I actually used that launcher the longest even if it was mostly to play the DayZ mod at that time.

If I could account for that I think I'd be over 1k easy, maybe around 1,500.

Do you think Fallout 4 is worse than 3?

literally 2.5/10

It's not that I can't understand why someone would play a game for over 7000 hours but why someone would play such a shitty game for so long.

5000? Pretty good.

Good enough

Rising Storm and Civ 4 gets you plus 10 points but all the fallout drops you to a 8 out of 10.

Sounds like you're just a normie.

yeah using different launchers like playwith6 or that other shitty dayz only launcher
would probably be over 4K in Arma 2,

>Sup Forums hates skyrim
>fucking everyone has it in their most played
how

Dude own those 7k hours.

Polishing the turd followed by polishing wood, then regrets

Sup Forums is tsundere for Skyrim silly user

It's gonna be a shitshow when the HD version comes out

Rate me :^)

They're both kind of shit. Fallout 3 had better gun variance. Sacrificing different guns for customization and muh pipe weapons was dumb. I liked having multiple assault rifle choices which neither were some Frankenstein WWI MMG in disguise.

Fallout 4 has more to do but it all feels kind of bland and repetitive while Fallout 3 has less to do but it seems ever so slightly more unique with its encounters.

It's a tough call they're neck and neck but Fallout 3 with mods is definitely at least marginally better especially with shit like Zeta Crew.

I don't have a lot of 100+ hours, but here you go.

Not user..
I've got plus 1000 hours on Sam Hyde dating sim though.

Tell me a story about Crusader Kings 2 my man.

weak

That looks fun, can I buy it right now?
This is not a joke.

That's fair. I think Fallout 4 is the largest offender after TF2 that I haven't played in like 3-4 years. TF2 was my only game on Steam for like 8 months and I did buy it.

Give the dev user some time, rushed games are cancer and you know it.

I see, I have been avoiding playing FO3, because I didn't like FO4 at all, and some anons have told me that FO3 was somehow even worse, but you know what, fuck them. I'll take your word and give it a try, at least you've proof that you actually played both the fucking games. Thanks, mate.

Shit, thanks for stopping me.

Keep at it gamemaker user, ill be here when you get done.

What does this mean

I'm also looking forward to it the game looks interesting.

It means if you bought Rainbow Six Siege on release you've played it every day since it came out for at least 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Feels average man

Plus rust and borderlands 2

you mean you regret every second of those 291 days.

It feels so weird in that context. I fell into the trap to, idk how games like this can eat up my time without me even noticing.

I don't usually play a game for over 100 hours but this was an exception because I played it off and on for about a year.

I'll never post it because it's so shamful

Can't be worse than the 7000 hour Dota dude. Own that shit user.

You're a wannabe tactical west faggot. You probably play russian or german UFO's and play TR because you like getting fucked in the ass.

Old CS would be on here but I avoided Steam as long as possible. Estimated 1500+ hours.

Red Alert 2 would also have over 1000 if it was on Steam.

Age of Empires 2 would have at least 700.

I haven't played CS:GO regularly since the first year it released.

don't bully me

I'll just put it in spoilers cause I refuse to look it up ever again. 4537 hrs in apb reloaded. And over 8k spent in game.

I have a few

Good taste, ruski.

I actually really like PS2 in beta (I think) played really well on low end systems. Then it got really demanding for some reason. I did enjoy it but as far as I can tell it got kind of P2W-nny.

I regret Archeage

Like 8k irl monies?

I'm honestly a little disappointed in myself for only having three games that qualify.

There's so many, I really don't want to go through and think about them all

Yes

Pfft you are smalltime. I've seen people log 12000 hours into TF2

>mabinogi

THAT IS AWESOME