Kimahri

Name a more useless character from a video game.
Hint: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yrjjuwkhygk.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This good for nothing cuck

The worst.
At least you can take Kimahri up to Tidus's grid to learn Haste pretty early on and use Kimahri as a secondary Haster, which has come in very handy the last two times I played through FFX.

>the most broken character in the game
>useless
no, that title goes to Vincent "it takes 60,000 kills for me to do something Cait sith does in 40" Valentine

>berserker in a game where Magic is king
I was almost going to say Cyan but the Imp glitch makes him usable

That onion faggot from BoF3. Sure he's a powerhouse when you finish building him up, but that shit takes a fucking lifetime and you can easily beat the game ten times over in that time.

I forgot Cait Sith existed. Does anyone ever use him?

what game he is from? he very sexy.

>blue mage
>useless

Final Fantasy X

Edward from FFIV

Final Fantasy X, he has a crotch shot in one of the FMVs.

Final Fantasy X.

It really is in FFX. Everyone's else Overdrive is far better and Overdrives are all that matter in the end.

My kimahri hits the hardest end game ..20k + easy

End game in FFX is using Quick Hit and Mix of 9999 with Tidus, Wakka and Rikku. Kimhari is objectively shit on all accounts.

Half of his overdrives are objective shit, and even the good ones don't justify actually using him. At best, build up his meter, then pop it on turn one, or as needed in a boss fight. Khimari is objectively shit, otherwise.

So sexy...so useless.

Quistis and Kihmari aren't really blue mages. They just have "blue magic" as their limits. Meaning they get a big list of shitty, useless limit breaks.

It's not like Quina or the enemy skill materia.

Quina is absolutely based.

If Khimari could work as an Enemy Skill Materia, he might actually be useful, as a weaker, but more durable user of both Yuna's and Lulu's magic.

I just finished another FFIX playthrough, but I always use Quina just for Angel's Snack, Frog Drop, the ocassional White Wind and LV5 Death farming, what else was I missing?

>game where you can hit 8 times with one character in one round
>magic is king
u wot
Umaro is bad because you can't change his gear, not because of physical being bad.

Pretty much all you said but if you farm enough frogs he can hit 9999 every time, there's no reason to never not use him if you put the tim in with him. He's based as fuck

Kimahri has the highest damage output in the party for a time with Magic and covers the White mage role if taken directly form Steal/Use into yuna's grid.

He's kinda shit early on but he has a solid midgame and is one of the best units during the time Yuna is missing (because he makes for an excellent secondary White mage). By the end of that period he starts to taper off.

his endgame/postgame is shit, sure, but he's hardly useless.

Compare him to this shitter, and he's godly.

Unlike her who is both useless and unappealing.

But riddle me this. In the time it takes to farm enough frogs, could you have accomplished everything else you could use those frogs for through other means?

My Yuna hits harder than that. And I mean melee. She hits for 99,999 and she's not even half way thru the sphere grid.

You shut your whore mouth. Freya is most useful and sexiest girl of ff9.

Yeah, I tried to get as many frogs as possible. I got to Quale pretty early during Disc 3 and barely beat him, Quina was dealing about 9k at the Necron fight. It's a shame most of his other skills are kinda useless.

Fucking underages I swear to god.

Ken from Persona 3
>Shit accuracy
>Weak to Dark right when you start accessing the 3rd, 4th, and 5th sections of Tartarus
>Shit health
>Relies on hama when just about everything blocks or nullifies it
>Gets outdamaged by Junpei who has higher strength and magic

Honorable mentions
>Yukkiko in Persona 4
>Alex in golden sun 2
>The elf thing in secret of mana
>Frog from Chrono Trigger
>Isabeau in SMT IV
>Sparky in paper mario

>>Frog from Chrono Trigger

The strongest abilities in Final Fantasy IX are those with piercing non-elemental damage and building them is a pain but beyond worth it for the endgame. Zidane has to steal throughout the entire game, you need to catch frogs throughout the entire game, etc. God helps whoever decides to grind dragons for Freya's.

Shit, that looks like an Araki design.

Jojo reference?

But you needed him in order to get those kick-ass special moves.
Also being able to retreat and heal the entire party was pretty fucking helpful. Too bad his accuracy was garbage

Maybe but if you progressively get frogs as early as Disc 1 when you can first get him, you'll get 100 by disc 3 easily and then there's no reason to not have him. He can fucking solo kill the super boss: youtube.com/watch?v=yrjjuwkhygk.

Quina. Is. Based.

non human characters in FF always sucked

The titty fiend amazon and robot outdamaged him constantly.
So did that vampire boss you can convince to join you.

I have to know how nobody has posted this yet. I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

They're always mooks put there to get slaughtered by the villains anyway.

Dead Rising survivors.

I don't see it.

FFVI Mog and FFIX Quina, though.
Is ANYONE in FFIX 100% human besides Steiner?

all you had to do was have him return/warp to yuna's board and he'd have the wis ( I forget what the white magic power thing was called ) and he'd have lancet dealing 1000 before the first spawn fight. That's healing, damage and possibility to gain a monster attack. A lot of that game was built to spill too so it's not like you'd accidentally throw yourself off the design.

Considering you can cast Ultima 5 times in a row in one turn for a guaranteed 9999 damage on everything, yeah, magic is still pretty king.

Not by much though.

Useless, maybe. But I don't care.

/thread

I think amarant is just weird looking. His amano art is way cooler than he looks in the game.

And Garnet got her deformity removed.

>>Sparky in paper mario
Pierces defense, can attack all altitudes, and spiky enemies. Immune to electric damage, which comes up in more than one boss battle, including the final boss.
Watt is easily a contender for the best partner in the game.

Easy, Sharla in Xenoblade

Zidane's goofy friends and the piece of shit general if you count temps.

>Best non-human character is Red Xlll
>In the game where character choice is basically irrelevant

>using sparky when bombette, bow and parakarry exist

Fight me

>Bow: Can't damage enemies with a defense score without burning
>Bombette and Parakarry: Well, that's obvious.

>Frog from Chrono Trigger
You shut your gay whore mouth this instant

I never understood the point of Reave, Morinth at least had a gimmick

But character wise Samara > Liara

>The elf thing in secret of mana
Chaining magic is broken as hell, though

>MILF ass Asari
>Useless

>Sparky in paper mario

>Bobo in SMTIV
In the regular version partners aren't really a thing anyways, and in Apoc she's pretty useful with a good group heal, every elemental spell, and luster candy.
In both games you shouldn't rely on your partners much anyways though, so the point is kind of null.

>I supposed to be the slow, strong, tanky character
>Is so slow he literally gets 'half' as many turns as the second slowest character
>While he has the highest physical attack, his additions have the lowest damage multipliers, meaning even magic oriented characters like Meru out damage him physically with their late game additions
>While he has the most HP of any character, he has almost no magic defense, and the entire second half of the game is heavily magic oriented, making him one of your most fragile characters
>For some odd reason was given one less Dragoon spell than every other character

I don't know what the fuck they were thinking

Kek

>Not relying on Navarre

Black Frost in Devil Survivor

>THREE MOVE
>Can't even hit 40 magic or strength
>only leader with an innate weakness

Name a sexier bara furry from a video game
Protip, you can't.

I can, I just don't want to

>Can cover that weakness with a drain/repel/null skill
>Can obtain more immunities than any other character because of his natural immunities

I am beginning to suspect that a lot of the people here are just retarded.

this

They are.

Kek

Well, I can, but Kimahri is still top tier so I won't.

>Incredibly slow, to the degree he'll get half the turns as anyone else.
>His high damage is pointless because the character that can't finish off an enemy in one turn will just go a second time in place of him and kill it.
>Superior defenses to most characters end up pointless because using him will mean there are more enemies to attack your team left since he can't outspeed anyhthing ever.
>He's not even THAT powerful compared to the other super slow character that's available who can actually make her damage matter.
>Ends up out of your team for a chunk of the game, and unlike the other character that does this, he doesn't get a level buff, so he'll end up underleveld as well.

He's the only character that's a negative to use in your party at any and all points of the game.
In both the 360 and PS3 version despite the changes between them.

Even Claves was better for the short time she was available outside Mysterious Unison, since had the boon of saving healing items while Allegretto, Falsetto or Viola killed stuff.

The only time a Blue Mage was actually worth the investment was Gau, he tore the game a new ass.

Nigger I will fight you.
She was one of the most effective characters for me.

You want shit in IX then look no further then Amarant and Quina Maybe even Dagger as Eiko is better

He's good, just run him through Rikku's grid early

>Hating on Yukiko
>When Ted "I'm weak against lightning when everyone and their mother spams it more than all the other elements combined in the last two dungeons" dy exists
>When Ch"Kanji kicks my ass at everything but faggots will use me anyway cuz I'm a gurl" ie exists
>When all she has to do is fucking heal or cast fire spells when nobody actually took damage between turns

She was literally best FF dragoon.

>Insert the majority of Dark Souls 1 AI summons here.

Literally just makes fights harder. Except for Tarkus of course. Tarkus is the biggest badass.

>Was
She still is!

apart from jumping gaps I fuckin hope she chokes

FUCK YOU!!

Every single Call of Duty / Battlefield campaign friendly NPC that shoots blanks and are just there as setpieces.

join us

Anyone play Jade empire?
Anyone else wonder why he was even in the game? His Drunken style was shit.

:^)

Dude was pretty funny though
Party members are useless enough to not really worry about picking the 'best', just the ones you like

>She was literally best FF dragoon.
Well, congrats at winning the special olympics, I guess.

>He doesn't back Team Armshock with all his heart

>>When Ch"Kanji kicks my ass at everything but faggots will use me anyway cuz I'm a gurl" ie exists
Fucking this. Chie is utter shit mechanically.

>Not using Xiao to shoot enemies, then run away, like the mongols of yore, killing dangerous enemies without taking a point of damage

This. Even the optional super-partner was useless.

Or I could use any other fuckin character instead of cancer cat