Shadowverse

DING

DONG

That's all it take for a Bellringer Angel to enter the field with the intent of doing 0 damage to you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jJfePL1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ08Kmt3BY4
youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>netdecking

>Not even 1 (one) week
>Game already dead
What happened Sup Forumsros?

How do I git gud at this game

How's it dead? I get instant matches. You mean because there's a lack of threads? Hearthstone doesn't get them either but it's by far the most popular online ccg.

LEAVE DIS TAH ME

Step 1) Play bat bloodcraft
Step 2) Dominate scrubs
Step 3) Get to higher ranks and cry because of pic related

This is why I switched to the Japanese voices
I like Erika's dub voice though. Who is she?

>Aggroshitter thinks the worst is over after 2 Foul Tempests and an Angelic Barrage
>Floods the board and evolves 4/5 to regain board
>Necroelementalist + Evolve

At high level the cards are so stacked against bat aggro it's near impossiblle to play.

It's a shame since I like it it reminds me of my RDW decks I use to play. But I might as well hop on the banner meme.

If I pirate that can I still play online?

Its a F2P steam and mobile game. There's no pirating. You also get 40 free packs for logging in and it's pretty generous with them when you play.

It's a free game

No, you must buy the game

WARDS GET OUT

>ded
I'm getting matches (mostly gooks) everytime

>Trying to reroll an Otohime + 8/9 legendary cards
>Everytime she pops out i only get 1 or 2 legendaries
Im dying Sup Forums
hold me

Why does it feel so good to beat japs?

Because superior american tactics vanquish slant eyed gookaboo inferior brains.

GOLLY

HEY, LET'S PLAY
HEY, LET'S PLAY
HEY, LET'S PLAY
HEY, LET'S PLAY
HEY, LET'S PLAY

>when they think a ward will save them
lmao
just use JP voices

Idk mane
But some chinks get really fucking cheeky sometimes spamming the woah emote while trying to combo with the fairy shit
the best part comes when you play Fucking witty forescraft cunts I swear on me mum

>They're playing a board control deck
>My 2nd Mordecai hits the field
Shame about the combo meta

I like some of the dub voices. I don't want to change. The only terrible one is

Fuck you. I love my snowmen in english

Even though it's simple to change the voices to Japanese I wish that there was natural dual audio so that I could choose between superior jap voices and meme english voices

Same.

I like english ding dong better

Post your cardfu

I fucking love Vampy.

I swear this is everyone's cardfu

>OH CMON!

Because she's filename.

That's a nice card
I'm noob at this game and always lose to this shitty bat spam / fairy / otohime

What's the card that let me kill my mordecai to summon 2? i remember losing to that one or he got 2 morde cards?

3x angelic barrage are basically mandatory nowadays due ot that.

i went ahead and crafted bats and i don't actually like it anywhere near as much as my shadow deck

suffering

Fucking faggots playing this shit on the first turn

>Can't handle sword bantz

Urd

Sounds like someone's TOO SLOW

Urd lets you kill and resummon a minion, and there are a few cards that summon or place into hand the highest cost minion you've had die such as Rise of the Dead and Ceridwen.

So we all have a cardfu

But whose the card husbando?

hard mode: No Ascetic knight

DING DONG
youtube.com/watch?v=lC1jJfePL1Y

My first 500 gold went towards playing as him, and my first two crafts were him (3 is excessive)

good choice

Why is she such a meme?

Because DING DONG is silly and cute

Cute

enstatued seraph is my rockfu, i want to reroll my account so i can play control haven even though i spent $10

T H I C C

>everyone already went back to hearthstone

pottery

She is the best
youtube.com/watch?v=wZ08Kmt3BY4

This game lore is a clusterfuck.

Anime cliches and lolis, real myth figures, and fantasy shit from all over the place.

Because Asian countries emphasize effort in everything they do, and so you feel accomplished when you beat someone that very well could be practicing this game every day?

The entire reason I started playing this game.
The only deck I play ranked with is a Mordecai based control deck.

>caring about card game """"""lore""""""

Also my third pack had an animated Mordecai.

Hey I just got this game today and did a couple campaign missions. I opened up my starter packs and got enstatued seraph and dark angel olivia. They any good? Should I know anything about the meta or something?

I keep thinking that's Joshua

JoJo reference?

>battling against a shitton of legendaries

*BOOM*
*BOOM*
*CRASH*

That's all it takes and your combo went to shit

If those are the only two legendaries you got from the 40 packs the game gives you I would reroll

Any suggestions for a 2drop in aggro shadow if I don't particularly like Dark Conjurer? I always feel like I can never take advantage of the card effect and i'm just playing it for the body. Maybe Wights, or some Undying Resentments?

>hehehhe

The small number kinda sucks, but what you have are excellent

>Hey let's play
>Hey, let's play
>Hehehehey, let's play

youtube.com/watch?v=LivAao5L8kc

mummy is a decent drop early because you'll get storm later out of it. I'm assuming you already have 3x sergeants. Skullcradle isn't a bad option even though it only has 1 attack, shadow doesn't always have the easiest time drawing cards.

>mfw discovering the power of Snowman aggro Runecraft

I know it falls off hard in the higher ranks, but it's so fun to just fill the field with a billion snowmen and slowly whittle down the opponent while I blow up their strongest guys.

God does it feel go to drop Aurelia against a board full of snowmen.

Finally did it!

How often do you earn packs? Is the number of your starting legendaries that important when you're starting out?

VANIA IS BEST

i dont have enough cards to make a good bloodcraft deck though

Here's what i'm using now, might drop playfuls for more turn 1 options even though i really like that card.

Although dropping skeleton knights might be better? i'm kinda new.

What's the best competitive deck atm

If I want to reroll, am I fucked without a phone that plays things that aren't colourless tetris?

You don't need a phone for rerolling

So, I'm completely new, downloading the game for the first time. How screwed am I?

how can i change the voices?

Teach me your ways, fampai. Everywhere I've looked says you have to clear data on your phone, and the legendaries I got from the 40 (fucking generous as hell, by the way) packs for the tutorial don't match up with the decks I like

Playful is decent because you can either bum rush for face or clear the board.

I'm honestly not a huge fan of skeleton knight myself. I'd consider replacing with apprentice necromancer. It's a more durable body spread out across two minions. But I'm more of a control player so I'm not sure if that'd work for you.

With no deranking between months this problem should be mostly fixed aside from wallet warriors who just started.

Does necromancy just suck?
I can't make it good.

i had no idea the guys that did Rage of Bahamut did another game....i only noticed cause of the familiar faces like Vet Lancer and cerberus

Debatable, tempo and path to purgatory forest are the most represented at the top atm but they have bad matchups as well.

tl;dr
>Change the lang to jap on steam
>Copy the jap "v" folder that is within the game folder in the steam folder
>change the lang to eng again on steam
>overwrite the eng "v" folder with the one you copied

You cand also change the art style to get the "uncensored" stuff Isabelle's fat tats

I don't have many cards beside this deck and a bats deck, somewhat debating rerolling in the hopes of landing some stuff for either Seraph Haven or a more Control-ly Shadow.

theres a tutorial up on the steam forums, a quick google search should do the trick

you needed to change the client to jap on properties from the steam menu, wait it for update, take the new 'v' folder with the voices, some files from the 'a' folder. change back to english and paste those on top of the english client

Someone said you need to delete the data folder or something.
Didn't test it myself

You could always be a swordcraft scum.

But I'd lose all respect for you.

But Luna is cute, so I wanna play her.

DING DONG
DING DONG

if im on the phone am i fucked?

>Against a nip who uses vampire loli
>Cheeky count using emotes since the first turn
>when he thinks he's won he uses the taunt emote
>pull a comeback he wasn't expecting
>taunt as I finish him off