Post your vidya gunfu

Post your vidya gunfu
Ill start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OxsbTjPe2fs
youtube.com/watch?v=h0ACX6ZcqTU
youtube.com/watch?v=s2EQm6WPMHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are so many better N+ characters that you could have spraypainted onto your Glock, yet you chose that one.

Why?

It's the most ubiquitous of the guns I own, and the only gun I have bought because I saw it in a video game (MGS3). I think my Ithaca M37 has also been in a few games (MGS: PO?), and my Colt King Cobra is basically the gun in HL2, I think. It looks the same.

>game doesn't have a double barrel shotgun

NAME ONE GAME

That uses machine guns correctly (i.e. as a suppression weapon)

If you are killing waves of enemies with a machine gun, you are doing it wrong.

Why would you put a chocolate banana in your butt, it would get covered in ass pubes and poop?

is this beight?

Nice man I have an Izhvesk 91/30

Is that a FAMAS?

red orchestra?

Raifu

arma

lmao

Red Orchestra, maybe? You can still mow down guys with it but suppression is a mechanic so it does that too

Counter-Strike.

You will never see it though as it's useless as fuck in that game.

Galil best gun!

suppression sucks shit in games. It's a boring tactic. It makes them hide, why would you want to make the enemies take longer to kill?

i'm not saying it's a bad tactic, it's just boring in games.

>glock
you fucking retard thats a galil kill yourself faggot

Day of Defeat

They could be used that way in close range, couldn't they? I mean 90% of shooters are all close range. In DoD and DoD source it can definitely be used that way and often is, but it's also still effective for mowing if you hunker down and throw your bipod out.

Squad

>its boring
Its why they exist. Movement denial isn't boring, its necessary like using a shotgun to breach a door

You did say vidya.

TORILLA

if it actually worked like that, it might be cool, but there's no games that do it. and it would be boring if added to how games are currently.

NAME ONE GAME

that properly uses a fireteam's roles

it's clearly a fucking MP9, get your eyes checked user, I'm worried for their health.

THUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMPTHUMP

Sigs
G3's

In games like the Divison, I grew to love the vector smg, ACR, and M1A

>suppression
X-Com

Suppression fire is only a thing against targets unwilling to run through a wide spray of gunfire because every stray bullet is potentially lethal. In video games that aren't realistic like that, suppression isn't really a thing since you can just force your way through, take a few bullets, and keep going.

Suppression only works if the enemy AI isn't retarded.

Enemy AI makes every enemy into a blindly screaming haji. And actually most non-Down's Syndrome hajis don't this shit anymore

FPS AI just sucks

>tfw your gunfu gets added to call of duty and you can no longer like it without being associated with CoDfags
What's her name, Sup Forums?

Beautiful. I wanted a 91/30, but couldn't find any. I bought an M44 for a cool hundred bucks. Now mosins are like 200 minimum. Still gonna look for a 91/30, and I might cut my m44 down if I manage to find one. My next gun is gonna be a makarov though. I'll probably be done once I have a makarov and a 91/30.

Here in Cali! Can't wait to make it harder for you fucks to get your hands on ammo when I vote on Tuesday. Fuck gun nuts.

nigga she clearly from SAO

So far, I've only see three games that go with the aesthetic as fuck M14 with JAE-100/Archangel-like stock. The games being the Titanfalls and Neotokyo, any other game that features the M14 just fucking use that abomination that is the EBR.

Also, CA insurgent here, just fucking nuke this state and save yourselves from ilk like this .

>Freedom loving American
>living in California

she doesnt have a name because I'm not so fucking pathetic that I care if the gun I like is used in other games that I don't like. But if I did her name would be Pistola Con Caricato

As a gun owner, I honestly don't mind. It should be harder to get guns and ammo. I support you, user. I always vote in favour of more strict gun control, so long as it doesn't infringe on my right, as a sane and law abiding citizen, to own and purchase guns. Suck on that.

It fucking blows my mind that no one has said Brothers in Arms.

Seriously, ya'll fucks need some taste.

I'm glad you're being sensible :) good on you user

ask the amazing atheist

Squad
Insrurgency

The best compromise should be making it harder to get guns/ammo but let us have cooler shit like rocket launchers and post-ban machine guns.

What the fuck do you need any of that shit for

Squad

retards it clearly says it's a super pachaco on the side

isn't it a famas?

Suppression is impossible to implement well in FPS games.

You either remove player agency by making players unable to respond or you end up with something like youtube.com/watch?v=OxsbTjPe2fs

It makes sense (and works well) in strategy games though.

>colt1911
thats a fucking glock you dumbass

Everybody is moving away from H&K now in games, you can come home to loving the UMP.

The government has no right to know what I do inside my own bedroom with my guns

What music vid?

M14 with wood furniture is superior, but you still have good taste.

Wrong board

I will never understand why people are unintelligent enough to willingly surrender power to someone else.

Good graphics

Imagine going to a firing range with your bros and pulling this out
>I've got this, lads

Thickness sickness

>thread about vidya weapons
>you're such a limp dick you're triggered by weapons at all
neat

How the fuck do the bullets leave the gun?

they fall in and get turned the right direction in the firing mechanism.

ooh wa ah ah ah

Notice the rear of the magazine.
See how the rounds are turning?

Belgian magic.

See where at the back of the magazine (above her ass) there is a slight bulge in the mag? There is a retardedly complex system that rotates the bullet and chambers it right behind the "Super Pochaco" words.

FYI this is an airsoft gun you nerds.

They get turned in the magazine, before they fall.

So....

does the p90 fire sideways bullets?

Squad and Project Reality

I miss Ralph

I too bought my Mosin thanks to games like MGS3 (and 4), and WWII games.

Better wound channels.

Yes

Now you know all about the FN P90
youtube.com/watch?v=h0ACX6ZcqTU

>FYI this is an airsoft gun you nerds.
How do you know that?

I love how everyone thinks it was their inspiration to buy a nugget.

Everyone has one because there are MILLIONS. I bought one when I was 16 (2002) for $74 from a sports store.

People have them because they're ubiquitous and cheap. Not because you're a collector, stop pretending it's a fine aged product.

You don't get to do that until you've got a Fin capture.

youtube.com/watch?v=s2EQm6WPMHs

I'd rock a p90, even if it did have animu girl decals on it. It's a shame it's impossible to get an auto p90 in the states though.

Insurgency
Even if fucking faggots use it to go rambo

not even a gunnut but this was really interesting to watch

how does a p90 work if it's only 8 inches long?

it's a five-seven ......

>Being retarded
It's obviously an M9

human ingenuity at its finest.