Guru's House is under attack!

>Guru's House is under attack!

Which JoJo is that?

xD

WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL

>Over X Characters!
>List Frieza final form, Final form (full power), Golden form and Golden form (supervillain) as separate characters.

Even Broly and Broly (supervillain) are listed as different characters. They're the fucking same aside from a silver tint, a different super soul and 2 different moves. They did this bullshit in Tenkaichi 1 and XV1 and I didn't like it then.

XV3 will be a bargain sale purchase well after release, if I get it at all.

They did the same shit with the Ultimate Ninja Storm games. Listing the 8 different Naruto costumes as 8 different characters.

Naruto, Sasuke, and Obito alone were probably one-third of the whole roster and three-fourths of the actually usable roster.

HaHa Hilarious Triple Q!

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY GOLDEN COOLER

>Waiting for Krillins special class to take place

Fucking cheevos man

who /dokkan/ here?

200 F2P stones left for this asshole
the ride never ends

the gameplay in this game is phenomenal, but man that story leaves a lot to be desired so far

>your time patroller feels like nothing compared to the one you played as in 1
>every mission starts with you teleporting in and almost zero acnowledgement from the characters
>you play very little part in the actual events unlike 1
>frieza and his brother have almost zero interaction
>they had to phone in a plot reason as to why second form cell isn't in

granted i'm not done with it but the first one's campaign was much better

Had 150 stones saved for him and managed to pull Broly. Everything else was shit. I'm not too upset that I'll miss out on him since he will be back, and I got something almost as good as Hi..

>tfw ticket-rolled a copy of him in Japan
>But already have his ascended form
>I have to do his event all over again to awaken the new copy and increase my super attack level

I got STR SSJ3 Goku so far at least. Always wanted him.

SSJ3 Goku is all I've wanted from those, but I got lucky and pulled the Family Kamehameha trio.
I didn't realize how lucky I was since the Suoer difficulty Broly event is horseshit. Level 10 Stardust Breakers with Super Saiyan and Golden Warrior only deals 100 damage.

>Ending is Goku coming out of nowhere to save the day again, ruining your 1v1 with Mira
>Couldn't even be your old Patroller or Trunks, just fucking Goku again

True ending is good.
If you fix it, you deserve to die

You can do it without Goku showing up.

Do you really have to do the entire questline twice?
I could've sworn that the mission Nail just gave me is the same one as the first mission he gave me.

Also, are any of you guys getting crashes while going through the PQ menu?

>If you fix it, you deserve to die
Why?

300 stones saved. Got INT Godku, 2x PHY Broly, AGL Super Vegito, PSY Super Saiyan Kid Trunks, and STR Spirit Bomb Goku. Now l'm getting my ass raped by Blazing Potara Super difficulty.

EVERYTHING YOU COULD EVER WANT

Does doing the Bardock and Trunks missions allow you to do the ending with different results? I thought they were just post-game sequel hooks

bit of the 'tism anons?

Blazing Patora is the pinnacle of p2W.
You have to bring all TUR's or you lose.

No, a bit of the "I'm tired of that unfunny e-celeb fuck forcing his memes everywhere"

I have quite a few TURs but not many that have that Fierce Battle debuff. Zasmasu help me.

I don't think they change anything, desu.
You just choose one or the other and get an achievement.
Still, I couldn't live with Future Gohan's death on my hands.

What I hate is that they don't use Frieza's third or fourth forms at all

Literally every 42 and higher TUR is supposed to have Fierce Battle

The only problem I have with the story is that it isn't any different than the first in any meaningful way. You're going back through every major arc all over again with the same two antagonists and very little variation at all. It's basically just a redux of the first game with more to do and improved mechanics.

Since everyone seems to agree the story was weak, what could they do to make it better for XV3?

How? Is it like Xeno 1 where you have to beat Demigra without getting too beat up, and within a certain time limit?

Fuck you, I'm the Time Cop.
Trenchcoat Trunks and Future Gohan will die at my hand for their time crimes.

It'd be nice to see them come up with an original story, but looking at how much the shit they come up with for Heroes sucks, this might not be entirely bad.
I just hate how the Cell and Buu Saga had almost no different what of scenarios. Fuck, Janemba got killed by regular Vegeta.

>Time Patroller
>Job is to patrol and fix time
>It's okay to stop Trunks from rushing off to help Future Gohan
>It's not okay to stop him after he already went off and did it

Bet you haven't even crawled out of beginner class. Just time travel to before he interrupted the fight and force him to do the right thing.

No more main story. Make it something completely different in a completely different universe. I want to start out as a weak little shit and build my way to becoming extremely powerful. I don't even care to see Goku or any of that shit.

>Towa and Mira are back, shocking everyone with their seeming escape of death.
>This time though, they aren't interested in altering history itself. They're kidnapping Gokus. Every incarnation of Goku throughout history is being stolen, and the timelines are spinning out of control with crazy circumstances as a result.
>A world where Demon King Piccolo rules and Tenshinhan guards the last city of free humans with his life from the endless demon hordes.
>A world where without Goku, Piccolo failed to stop Raditz and Gohan was captured by the Saiyans and raised as a tool to become a super saiyan and defeat Frieza.
>A world where Goku never returned from defeating Frieza, and the remaining Z-fighters fight an endless war against the Androids and Cell.
>A world where without Goku to teach them fusion, Goten and Trunks used the Potara earrings to battle Majin Buu.
>A world where with no Goku, Pan must discover the secret to becoming a SSJ4 to defeat the evil Baby alongside Majuub.
>It's up to you to repair these timelines as best you can and discover what has happened to Goku.
>The twist is that this Towa and Mira are from the past, prior to their deaths, saved by a mysterious demon lord named Fu, and do his bidding.
>The truth is he is their son from the future, nursed as an infant on the energy of Goku his parents stole from the timeline
>He is now ensuring his survival in a timeline where his parents are dead by raising his infant self himself, making himself even more powerful than before by feeding him the life force of all these Gokus throughout time.
>You, Trunks, the heroes of XV1 and 2 and the Z fighters must struggle to save time itself against Fu and his endless legions of Time Breakers, led by Mira, the evil Namekian Naraka, Hatchiyak and Cell X.

I was getting the same crash at the PQ menu until I started scrolling through them slowly.

I like this. Good job user.

It's so weird imagining DBZ with a decent story. That's the only problem I have with this; it's too good for DBZ. It wouldn't make any sense in that aspect.

Interest in it is almost single-handedly fueled by nostalgia. DBZ is the Nintendo of anime.

>Entire game is preserving the timeline and undoing the changes people with time travel have been making
>Not undoing Trunk's time machine stunt or Cells after that

Really, we should all be fighting to preserve the shitty android destroyed future

>No, a bit of the "I'm tired of that unfunny e-celeb fuck forcing his memes everywhere"
since when was Jojo an eceleb?

Honestly, I have to admit I would have liked it if they had gone through the whole thing like from the beginning of dragon ball, dragon ball z, and GT, but I am gonna minus kai and super since I still kinda class them part of the Z just rebooted and I don't want the dragon ball evolution in xenoverse 3 since nobody likes that shit.

Got him in 150 stones. I also got the TEQ and INT Vegitos from the roll. Two of the Int, in fact, which got fed to the INT one I already had.

At 35 medals now. Should have him done within a day or two. Especially as more people who show up on my friends list have and awaken him. There was one guy who already had him done and fully upgraded within the first couple hours.

Well user you came up with a way better story than either Xenoverse game in about 5 mins.

What are the best ki blast supers?

Something like pic related. Seriously.

if goku and future trunks fuse would it look like gotenks

Best Ults? best Supers?

I wanted to like Supernova and Death Ball but nothing seems to top the damage per ki of Super/Perfect Kamehameha

GT is now non-canon, but I guess they could just say "different timeline lel" or whatever like with Turles, Slug, Janemba, Gogeta and Cooler.

I'm with the other anons. I want a game with a fresh story. I really want to fuck with the DB canon. I think the idea of Goku being removed from time is a great one. He's pretty much the deus ex machina of everything from the late Saiyan Saga onward. The Patroller could have to replace him or something, or like Raditz takes Gohan and later on Nappa, Vegeta, Raditz and Gohan return to conquer earth and you have to save it.

What if Towa and Mira just took the dragonballs, hid them in the demon realm or whatever. It would change everything. Goku would stay dead after Raditz, so say they had to go to Namek early to try to revive him while Piccolo took over earth (nobody to stop him, no need to train Gohan and go soft because no Vegeta). Minor changes in the Saiyan Saga, that's all they'd need to do. From there they could just follow the threads to envisage what would change.

Dragon Ball will never be a part of Xenoverse, give it up

Its worse, even after doing it twice, it will still send you messages to go help with no reward at all.

I want a DBZ RPG where you start off as a grunt in Frieza's army and slowly work your way up through missions and battles, eventually becoming his right-hand man, earning planets for yourself and possibly betraying him.

I know it will never happen but damn it could be so great.

then get killed by gohan krillin or vegeta yeah so nice

How can you not think outside the canon? Do you work for Bamco or something? It could be set anywhere at any time, even years before Namek happened.

Just because it happens in the story, doesn't mean it has to happen in the game.

>Train for ingame years
>Top of your class
>Leading raiding parties and squads everywhere
>One day some nerd starts talking shit
>Stabs himself in the chest
>C H A N G E N O W
>Left lying on the floor slowly bleeding out
>Credits

>Krillin's final mentor mission with Scatter Kamehameha
>Supposed to defeat all the Saibamen "all at once"
>Can't even fucking hit one of them with it even in they're standing completely still
What am I missing?

The only way I've ever been able to land it is if I'm above them and point blank. Then it does loads of damage.

Stupid hard to pull off though

Imagine if you were Ginyu's Namek Saga body.

And at the end he takes it.

Or even if you were the original Ginyu, and at the end you change bodies with Namek Saga Ginyu.

So many possibilities.

Spent 250 stones and got TeqWhis and the based Phy Ult Gohan so im salty as fuck but not as salty as some others

its time

I got him my first multi summon last night. Then I got him AGAIN today for my second multi summon, so I leveld up his super. I awakened him to UR earlier. I haven't spent a single damn dollar on this game either. Feels good.

I have never played a game with so many inconsistencies between text and audio. What are the chances of this shit getting patched? It can't be that difficult to just go through the audio and write some subtitles.

>Fix it
>Leave It

>No difference with what you pick

THe fuck is this bullshit. I wanted to beat Trunk's shit in and kill Gohan. How many more timelines must that purple/blue haired menace create before he's satisfied?

>Final Battle
>Hyper SS5 Mira appears
>all seems lost
>Wait, someone saves you
>It's not your Time Patroller, that would be cool and Dimps doesn't do cool
>It's fucking Goku

Fuck off Goku