>>356688754

It's okay, but Insect Armageddon was way better.

Jet Armor > That useless twintails waifubait bullshit

No point in buying on ps4 honestly. EDF on PC basically killed any online community this game had on console.

What's wrong with having it on a console? My PC is kinda shitty.

How many of these Earth Defense games are there?

EDF is pretty fun, but I do agree insect armageddon was top titties m8.

(you)

Is this heavy co-op or online? Or is this a game I can play solo?

Just get it you fucking faggot. You'd probably just spend 20 bucks on RP instead. Fag. Fuck you. Quit supporting Riot Games.

Can anyone answer this?

Massive slowdown when shit really goes down on consoles. But that isn't really a terrible thing. Pc is generally the better choice because you will get crisper visuals without the usual jaggies and slowdowns. But some people prefer the slowdown desu.

Kill yourself.

Gotcha, thanks. Might still end up getting it for PS4. I prefer a controller anyways.

It's a good game, you won't be disappointed no matter the system. Fencer is top fun.

>LoL is getting monotonous as fuck.
That's exactly what EDF is. If you don't like it after the first few missions you're gonna hate it for sure

TO SAVE OUR MOTHER EARTH FROM ANY ALIEN ATTACK

Wait is EDF more monotonous than LoL?

Once you finish the main story it just ends up being a bug grinding game.

At least it'll be fresh for ya.

It's a point and click adventure. You shoot bugs and robots sometimes robot bugs and collect the shit they drop. That is the game, one video will let you know what you will be doing the entire time.

I got hundreds of hours of fun out of it

wew lad 20 sheckels, that other poster was probably right though. you'd just spend it on RP anyways. just get it.

My nigga.

Who is this semen demon?

Insect Armageddon has good ideas that I hope EDF 5 incorporates, but who am I kidding.

For starters, a sprint button.

>not enjoying pesticides
>not enjoying clunky ass shield armor with aoe blasts and being the only one who can survive said pesticides shot point blank

It's not a great game but it did have some good bits.

Ranger already gets the ability to sprint in EDF 5

That's good to hear. At least one element of IA made it in, then. No more mashing roll to get away, though I do enjoy playing matador with charging ants.

Insect Armageddon sucked dick and you guys know it.

It's easily the weakest EDF, but it's not bad. I enjoyed it long enough to get the true ending and all pesticides for armor and ranger.

>all pesticides.
If there's one complaint I have it's forgettable. I was typing all weapons but couldn't even remember if they unlocked by level so decided to just say pesticides, and well now I just look retarded.

You can also play it with a controller on PC. Why are people always so retarded?

Is it native though? Who wants to fuck around with xpadder.

Of course it is. What the fuck is wrong with you?

It's the best on PS4 and a great game, get it OP

Fucking bitchhhh.

Lata bitch.

Ignore the saltshitter PCucks, still salty we got the game a year before them and all the DLC they didn't get

Thanks, purchased.

Good job OP enjoy, you get to kill giant kaiju in this one too

Don't worry bro, PC faggots don't bother me. It's hillarious how elitist and butthurt they get though.

Who is this girl. Seriously. I see her posted on Sup Forums every now and again. I would love a goddess like her to be my girlfriend irl.

Missed trips by 1.

>> I know that feel.

Fuck off shitposter, I'm just telling him it's fucking retarded to not expect controller support on a PC port. Mouse and keyboard is a disgusting meme.

AND VICIOUS GIANT INSECTS WHO HAVE ONCE AGAIN COME BACK

WE'LL UNLEASH ALL OUR FORCES WE WON'T CUT THEM ANY SLACK

Dear retard. I'm just pointing out how retarded you are. I haven't found a PC port that hasn't had proper controller support in years.

THE EDF DEPLOYS!