What the fuck SJW

Why do people get butthurt over the smallest shit?

rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/02/rimworld-code-analysis/#comment-2334881

Other urls found in this thread:

rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/02/rimworld-code-analysis/
metafilter.com/163237/Binary-System
youtube.com/watch?v=YibDgSd02Xk
archive.is/x5OaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I meant this.

rockpapershotgun.com/2016/11/02/rimworld-code-analysis/

The developer seems like a bro.

what's the first word that pops into your head when you see this face?

Faggot? Pompous douche? Self righteous SJW? All of the above and more?

British.

Middle aged lesbian.

Ricky gervais' retarded cousin.

am i expected to read all that shit

>you end up having to cater for the sad rejected men, rather than the women who are always having to turn away these unwanted encounters.

>Being found desirable is as difficult as being found undesirable

Alright then.

Whats with britain and giving us their faggot cast offs.

Because they feel the need to make themselves feel that they have some sort of purpose in life when in reality all they're doing is getting pissy.

>still bitching about SJWs

Let it go, and move on.

Alan Carr

>Not bitching about SJWs
>CURRENT YEAR
Pray tell, user. What the fuck else should we talk about? Video Games?

>Article clearly attacks the developer
>writer says he didn't get an interview because the developer refused to let him edit his comments
>Developer defends himself and points to reasons why things are the way they are and that some things are just bugs being that it's an alpha
>People get mad at the developer

I never go to these articles and I don't know why I decided to go to this one because it's as stupid as I expected it to be.

They're trying to purge their country after brexit

It's hard to do when they fuck with things you enjoy.

bucktooth

Woman?

faggots fighting with faggots about the minutiae of a faggot simulator.

wimp

SO YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT PATRIARCHY?

Everything's gotten so political these days...

Games made by SJWs:
>Half-Life 2
>Fallout: New Vegas
>Grim Fandango
>Sid Meier's Civilization
>Warcraft III

Games made by anti-SJWs:
>Ethnic Cleansing
>Super Bible Adventures
>Giopi Mission Majority
>Hatred
>Kill the Faggot

Any questions?

kill

wow i love sea jews now

>those comments

I hate these threads but jesus those comments are worse

>Fallout: New Vegas
Sure it was, now pass over the Psycho and Jet.

>supporting bigotry by suggesting women are anything less than perfect, flawless angels
>in the current year

>whole quest for killing the rapist
>another quest about helping the rape victim seek counseling
>no way to take the rapist's side

SJW propaganda.

SJWs can make great games.

As long as they don't shit their stupid agenda all over the design and writing of it, and lately all the SJWs seem to have been on a pure taco and curry diet.

Metafilter comments on the article if you want a second dose of cancer
metafilter.com/163237/Binary-System

Yeah, why do they? I think you can answer this question for us OP since you made a thread over a blog post

megacuck

I want to punch it.

Current year

Murder

c u c k

Wait what did this guy do?

>no way to take the rapist's side

Can't tell if you're a tipper or a mudslime. Please say the latter, it makes my Deus Vult urges grow stronger.

But you can do work for the fiends, you master baiter.

> If you block the add you block the entire page
I guess that's a way to do it
Fuck Rock Paper Feminism

I thought that was only for Motor Runner. He said all the other guys stay outside of the base for a reason.

So you are upset by the fact that they are upset? Ffs get some hobbies faggot

>inb4 bideo gayms is a hobby

Someone give me a TL;DR of this because I can't be fucked to read this article.

>The title says that RimWorld defines “strict gender roles”. This is not true. In RimWorld, men cook, women fight, women propose and hit on men, and so on. The game applies some probability factors to some behaviors based on the character doing the behavior. That’s it. It’s simply wrong to say there are “strict” gender roles in the game, as though it forces every character into a 1950’s stereotype.

Rimworld's creator is a SJW if you look at from the perspective of Sup Forums

dyke

Rimworld is sexist because:

Men ask out women more than women ask out men
Women don't get upset by being asked out but men get upset by being rejected
Women are usually bisexual but Men are usually straight
Men are attracted to younger women, Women are attracted to older men

There's probably some other shit too

Author implied that the game and the creator of the game is sexist using old Alpha code, the creator of the game told the author that he (or she, too lazy to check) did a shit job of an article with proof to back his side.

and then people replied that his response wasn't good enough

because you click on it and share it

that's literally the only reason

ah yes, Rimworld is forever ruined because some hack fraud wrote a shitty clickbait article

My favorite thing about it is that they imply that since they're using an incomplete version of more complex code (men and women have different criteria for attraction and romance attempts that aren't fully fleshed out yet) rather than a shittier placeholder (men and women would be exactly the same) it's obviously because sexism.

punch

>Mods will fix it

>not wanting women to do all the fighting and working while you stay home all day and wait for your women to get home to take you out to eat and buy vidya for you
>mfw people literally don't want to be an sjw

are u guys srs

Rope.

>men and women have different criteria for attraction and romance attempts

They don't.

>That gif

Dude, wasn't that in part 3?

Jojo reference!

>Sup Forums would take the side of Chris Pine in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=YibDgSd02Xk

Yes, but Motor Runner is still Cook-Cook's boss.
And sure Cook-Cook will still attack you on sight, but so will every other fiend outside the Vault whether they're male or female. It's very clearly an issue of cut content due to limitations, rather than a conscious choice to prevent the player from siding with a rapist.
After all, the Legion is full of rapists and even if they aren't presented as good guys you can still side with them.

It's sexism to them because to them gender doesn't exist, it's a social construct. So if a game recognizes gender as actually influencing behavior in any way, it's obviously sexist. Which is insane, but there you go.

Chris who?
Stop shilling your crummy youtube channel

Autists are just about the least likely to care for this emotional gender related bullshit. If anything they'd be the ones in this thread bitching about this guy

No, you mean to post a fucking pastebin, moron.

Nu

>SJW think that gender doesn't exist

you wot m8

So it's real life?

tfw asked a girl out today and didn't hear back haha lmao right hhahah idc

If an annoying buzzing noise was in the background, do you get annoyed at or say "ah well I'll just deal with it".

>just ignore you bitch

I know, but it's bothering to listen to some SJW's blabber.

>Angry about a world without cis-women

I think someone needs to check their fucking privilege.

Not all of them believe exactly the same thing, obviously, but a lot of them believe gender is a social construct and sexual dimorphism is a myth. I have literally heard people arguing that men only have more muscle mass because they're encouraged to play sports and women aren't.

So with that sort of mentality, rimworld is sexist as fuck because it suggests men and women are different in some way.

Games made by anti-SJWs
>Metal Gear Rising
>Bayonetta
>Rance
>Ninja Gaiden
>Neverhood
>Witcher series
>Mafia 1&2

Games made by SJWs
>Revolution 64
>Depression Quest
>Asassin's Creed Unity
>Mass Effect 3
>Baldur's Gate Siege of Dragonspear

Really makes you think. Hmmm......

P U N C H

eyes

>It's very clearly an issue of cut content due to limitations

Wasn't Fallout New Vegas developed in like a year or two? Man I wish they developed it a bit longer, some of the unused dialogue implied there was going to be after-ending gameplay.

whatever happened to them?

Japs being their own culture is not being anti SJW
The polacks at most are true to their source, some shitty novelist, which itself is pretty pro SJWs

Punch

You mean in the game? Because they totally do, in fact that's the entire basis of the clickbait article.

You mean in real life? Holy shit are you naive.

Because SJW want a purpose in life but are too lazy to perform something meaningful so they waste their time on fruitless whining and butthurt?

>SJWs
things you like
>not SJWs
things you don't like

you're just seeing what you want to see.

here's the thing though, you dont have to listen to them unless you go out of your way to do so

just dont follow sites that write shitty articles, thats all there is to it

>Japs being their own culture is not being anti SJW
Putting tits in your game is sexist and womanhating which makes you anti-SJW
>The polacks at most are true to their source, some shitty novelist, which itself is pretty pro SJWs
Being against biggotry doesn't equal being SJW. Are you from some magical universe where the only choice is to be a Nazi or a SJW?

Didn't knew these games were made by bluehaired landwhales who claim dream-rape is real.

Idiot.

NEVER LINK TO SOURCE ARCHIVES ONLY
archive.is/x5OaY

You're confusing gender and sex. Gender actually IS a social construct, unlike biological sex, which is binary unless you count hemaphrodites and other similar mutations.

In addition Bayonetta was criticized by SJW game journos which makes (and everyone working on it) it anti-SJW by default. Just like being prosecuted by Nazis makes you a non-Nazi by default.