So my brother who loves the souls franchise to death (Minus Demons Souls) solely is refusing to play this because its...

So my brother who loves the souls franchise to death (Minus Demons Souls) solely is refusing to play this because its not 60fps, and hes only become like this once he got into pc gaming shortly after the game came out, Im not trying to force him to play it but he constantly is bring it up often in conversation that my opinion is being completely invalidated on anything else video game related now because of this. Should I just move on or call him out on his shit ?

Call him a casul.

>loves the souls franchise to death
>didn't play Demon's Souls
He's a phony.

Well he tried it and called it broken garbage and a complete mess of a game.

>"loves" souls
>won't play demons
>won't play bloodborne because of muh fps

He doesn't love souls, he's like a gamer girl who loves Mario and zelda

A faggot who wants to be special

Your brother is a stupid faggot.

more like he has garbage taste

note he played two bosses into BB but stopped and never got back on it again after that

He doesn't have a clue what he's talking about

He's trying to act like a superior pc gaymer cool kid

meh i'm a pretty big muh fps faggot, but even i played dark souls blighttown on console with like 12 fps.

your brother is a typical pcuck

I think bb has been patched to improve the frame drops, I played through it for the first time in I think May and I didn't have any noticeable drops in framerate. I also was completely unaware of the 30 fps thing until I saw people posting about it on Sup Forums. In my opinion, the difference between 30 and 60 is only really a big deal in fps games.

Fps games being first person shooters

Only time I had huge frame rate issues was during first month of the game and only when I co oped, when the dlc came out a friend and I played through it on our second run through on NG+ and didnt have one issues ( except dying to Orphan, shit was a pain on NG+)

>Hates 2/5 of the franchise
>Huge fan of the franchise

Also he's being a dipshit. PC master race nonsense is adulterating his love of video games.

Well did he play DaS on release on PS3? It was

It's a huge deal in fighters or games like dmc. Souls games don't really require overly precise timing though so it's not a huge deal.

Not the picture I wanted to post but whatever

No he played in around the time DaS 2 came out

This probably makes me a bad person, but I don't really value people's opinions as much unless they've been with a series since near the beginning.

Someone who started with ds2 will never hold the weight to me that someone who started with DeS does.

Why would you think that? It makes perfect sense that on average, someone that has experienced more of a series would have more overall knowledge on the series.

So he's one of those souls "fans".
Yeah, he's a shitter. Tell him he has shit taste and that you are disowning him as a brother.

Yeah, but I think I'm a little quicker to dismiss people than I should be. If they go back and play the older games then logically I should value their opinion the same but I find I don't so I'm probably just being a bit elitist.

Oh well.