Skyrim special edition

>Sup Forums told me this is the worst game ever since it first came out in 2011
>try it last friday for first time
>so far, 30 hours in
>have loved every minute of it

i love skyrim, lads. i love video games.

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/645/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait... you really play video games and not just shitpost about console wars and waifus?

Get off Sup Forums faggot

hang yourself homo

Just started playing ESO again. Can't believe they still require years of feeding your mount to make it worth anything.

>tfw I enjoyed vanilla Skyrim

I'm in the same boat OP. Didn't touch Skyrim until a few days ago. I'm enjoying my Orc Warrior on his quest for power.

WTF DELETE THIS

>30 hours
That's why Bethesda are so heavily front loading their games. The first 15-20 hours are good, in some games even great, but it's just downhill from there. It gets boring, repetitive and you not see anything new past those 15-20 hours for the remaining 50 or 100 hours of the game.

Played this game for about 150 hours and there is literally nothing to do. Shit game with 0 content.

Reddit is a cancer that needs to be purged from life

it's a pretty good game 2bh

>Orc Warrior
>not Dark Elf Vampire Battlemage

Its fun for me since I like to just travel around and read everything on a shelf theres so much stuff to read its insane. They even had on of those choose your own adventure books in there somewhere in windhelm. Shame how shallow the rest of the game is.

>he doesn't browse /r/feet

It's basically a lord of the rings simulator if you ignore the dragon/dragonborn stuff.

the blades want me to kill paarthanax. Why the ever living fuck would I do that. The rewards they offer can't be worth it, what do?

r/feet is shit, dead as fuck and the same ugly 10 girls posting their feet.

r/lactation is where it's at
/s/ and /gif/ have better foot related threads.

I still need to find a site for sexy traps with cute feet

It's a role playing game user, what would your character do?

There were numerous issues that have been fixed since it first came out, belive me.
It is a good game, just that the bugs were THAT bad. Two in particular that I remember, first that CHICKENS could somehow alert guards, funny the first few times until you find out the hard way how many of em there are.

Second, there was a MAJOR bug involving one character being unable to speak, this character being needed to finish the game.

it's not dead it's pretty active 2bh and girls have nice feet

>playing an elf
>ever

Well, I'm an Orc Werewolf Warrior since I joined the companions. I also fight for the Empire because of the guard in the prologue was a decent guy and told me I should join.

But you pretty much predicted what my next playthrough is going to be.

Tell those weebs to go fuck themselves untill they can start producing words of power and swappable buffs for me. Just wondering what might have been.

Sup Forums, did you let Melka out? Did you trust her?

tumblr and the specified boarda are still better imo
The racial bonuses are too good, and the humans are lame as fuck anyways.
As long as you dont play as a argonian/khajit you're ok with me.
>empire
Good man

Nice try todd

It's depressing honestly, Parthanaxx is a chill ass lizard

>not using USP
>grinding Restoration to 70 before start playing for real

It's not bad, it's just not as good as it makes out to be.

Repetitive locations and missions, yet I've put many hours into it. Got the SE because of a craving to replay it, due to my mind remembering the game being a lot better than it is.

My biggest gripe is the difficulty settings. I want to make it challenging, but increasing enemy damage and lowering mine isn't the challenge I'm looking for.

Is there a survivalist difficulty. By that I mean can I make it a requirement in my game to need to eat, drink and sleep?

I notice the game tracks how much food I ate and how many hours I sleep but I'm not being penalized for not doing it.

The blades are blinded by vengeance. Fuck em. next they will be asking me to slay my dragon mount. I'd kill them myself to tie up the loose ends but that would just help the thalmor.

>using any magic besides conjuration and destruction
Fucking milkdrinkers lmao
There are mods for that

only with mods, such as this one
nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/645/?

Same here, OP. 28 hours in and I'm really enjoying it.

It's a great, imperfect game, but it was far too popular when it came out for Sup Forums not to have a disproportionately negative opinion about it.

>conjuration
its okay if you need crutches to support your mage.
real men use destruction and illusion

The mods you need:
>Morrowloot
>Ordinator
>Open Cities
>Apocalypse: mages of skyrim
>static mesh improvement
>killable children
and maybe
>Alternate Start
if you've already played the game and don't want to sit through the tedious, ugly, boring 40 minute introduction to the game

Are you mentally challenged?

>not disrespecting your enemies by bringing them back from the afterlife to do your bidding

Illusion only seems good if you're a sneakfag

Yeah makes sense, must be why it has been the most played game on steam with more than 100000 players each day for 5 years in a row.

>I notice the game tracks how much food I ate
Doesn't food just help regain health/ stamina? In what way is it tracked?

r u?

he's mocking how Sup Forumstards chimpout over this game and say it's a 0/10 but when "steam profile" threads appear, we see that everyone has played 70-400 hours of skyrim.

skyrim is a pretty damn good game. but it has serious flaws. Sup Forumstards take these flaws and blown them out of proportion to the point where they shitpost about how awful the game is even though they played it endlessly and had a blast doing it because it's good game.

It's in the stats where it shows how much shit you killed / solved quests etc.
Food is completely useless in unmodded game.

Trillions of flies eat shit, they can't all be wrong.

Illusion is the real easy mode

Invinsibility allows you to run past everything with almost zero skills.

They're not wrong. Shit is what flies need. If you were a fly it would be a very good recommendation.

>he doesn't know about OP vegetable soup

It's a must for early warrior builds

good that you admit it to be shit then

Sup Forumstards sure do love talking about feces

You just perfectly described Bethesdas target audience.

Do a no level up run on adept.

It's actually fun

>being a shit eating pleb

>not rotting flesh master race

Is it a lore sin to play an Altmer and join the empire or use imperial armor?

Honestly, Skyrim sucked when it came out but a bunch of games that were worse came out since then so now Skyrim really doesn't seem so bad.

I've been playing it too OP.

Yes, a true Altmer would be a Stormcloak to attempt to try to make the Empire as a whole weaker

I have 168 hours in skyrim but that's because I have shit taste. Skyrim is a terribly unsatisfying game and the only entertainment I get from it is managing mods.
I also have like 200 hours in maplestory (post-big bang), does that make it a good game?

i have no idea what maplestory is but i do know that skyrim is a good game

A TRUE Altmer would ignore the faction bullshit and let them bleed each other dry.

>150hrs
>Nothing to do

Haha, what the fuck did you do for 150hrs then? Stand by a lake or on a Mnt just gazing at the stars? Are you required to wear a helmet for normal day to day activities?

Skyrim is the fast food of video games, and likewise, it's not hypocritical to play it while not thinking very highly of it.

Is there any mayor improvement? Why should I play this if i have and old modded save?
I don't really feel like playing skyrim again but I had some good faps with all those lewd mods.

>i have 30+ hours in skyrim
>all from sex mods

Makes it neither a good game or a bad game.

But I don't feel I fit with the Nords and their a little too-savage ways. Altmer are this crypto-fascists, why wouldn't they prefer the empire to a bunch of savages?

Alternate Start changed the way I viewed the game.

Asians have to be the race with the ugliest fucking feet.
They're all fat and shapeless
The Dominion is all but directly at war with the Empire, if the Empire lost Skyrim that would be a huge gain for the Dominion.

Just RP as a high functioning sociopath

asian feet aren't great but they're better than negroid feet

Depends, some black girls have sexy brownish-pink soles.
Plus they usually like painting thier nails.

Might be, yet I think they are nice.
Anyway, can I use my old lewd mods in this? or do I have to download them again?

your lame sex mods will need to be ported to the new versoin

Her feet have no fucking curve to them, holy shit. Plantar fascitis.
They might as well bw made out of plastic.

Also, this

Has the Unofficial Patch unfucked itself yet?

Can you give me an example of feet that you like, Mr. feet connoisseur?

Here you go user

They have a curve you idiot. Her skin is just very evenly toned in terms of color so you can't see it in that picture.

sexy arches

Sup Forums - Video Games

Pump Alchemy and Enchant, laugh as you make potions of 1037281% health and stamina, along with putting Fortify Health 29472827% on every piece of armour.

Good game, Todd.

>Stormcloak questline
>Ulfric tells me to give an axe to jarl of white run
>the jarl is no where to be found and the quest marker is in a mountain by river wood and bleak falls barrow
>no clip all over the fucking place and can't find anything

Wat do Sup Forums
no really because this is bullshit

Load a previous save
You should probably know to keep multiple save files

how do you even level enchantment

do you have to enchant 10000 gold rings or something

Disenchant stuff. Most general stores or other vendors that carry weapons/armour will have enchanted gear to work with.

As for enchanting stuff, I'm really not sure. Try enchanting all the daggers you make when levelling smiting.

Is Enderhal any good???

I reinstalled Skyrim for the special edition, but don't see a huge difference in graphics and don't have a strong desire to replay Skyrim's story again.

Reinstalling did trigger an interest in playing a skyrim-like game though and Enderhal sounds like it might fit the bill.

Anyone played it?

Look up the player id and the teleport to player command.

We all did, people played to the point where we scratched the surface and saw trough facade. We then got exposed to the flaws.

Though most of the people who liked it had Skyrim as their first actual "RPG" and haven't played anything to compare it against, so they put it in a pedestal.

>the guard in the prologue was a decent guy
Fucking finally, someone realizes.
Hadvar was there for you when nobody else was. If not for him, you would be toast. Let's not forget that he was completely against executing you in the first place, and then stuck by your side at risk of his own life as you escaped Helgen.
When underages (since those are the only people who ever join the Stormcloak """""Rebellion""""") are asked why they joined up, they always say "m-muh unjust execution," ignoring the fact that it was literally ONE officer who wanted to execute you and Hadvar immediately redeemed it by helping you escape and pardoning you.

Holy fuck, Morrowloot, Ordinator, and Apocalypse are already out for Special Edition?

>Play the game normally for 10 minutes
>Get to the main quest and ignore it
>Wander around the map and find tons of neat shit and do daedric quests, along with a bunch of shouts
>Never fast-traveled, so unique dungeons like blackreach and larger dwemer ruins were a unique surprise
>Hunt down the dragon priests masks, got immersed for a while, thought the game had much more potential
>Get bored and spent a couple days fucking around with the horse physics and seeing how far I can launch my ragdoll when I fall off cliffs and stuff
>Start clipping into unloaded cities for shits and giggles
>Finally start the main quest
>Drop it immediately after killing the 1st dragon in white run and the Jarl giving me that shitty house in Whiterun when I already bought 2 others

Yeah that's right, I spent 50 hours playing skyrim, and ended it right as the main quest started. Didn't even bother getting into smithing or enchanting because I had so much broken shit already.
I can't bring myself to go back after playing it for the first time in 2013.

>Sup Forums has hated the game for 5 years
>now that consoles have access to a better version with better visual clarity and mods, Sup Forums loves the game
>mfw consolecucks are predictable as shit

there should be some kind of console command for resetting a character's location, or to spawn him

thats what you deserve for being a stormKEK

TOP KEK

Now please play Oblivion and then Morrowind.
Hopefully you'll like it enough to play Daggerfall then.

And Oblivion wasn't bad? It's practically straight sex in the missionary position in wedlock compared to the hordes of personality in Skyrim (And by extension, Morrowind)