Blood Dragon for free next week

Just thought you fucks might like to know, or else need a target to shitpost at or whatever.

>dystopian year of 2007

huh

if it ain't free on steam i don't give a hoot

>having to use uplay

im not even a guy that demands every game on steam, but uplay is straight horse shit in megabits

>uplay
it's like a truck going around the street with "FREE CANDY" written on it

Hope the last one is Blacklist.

It's parodying 80s movies. The same movies that went
IN THE DARK CYBER FUTURE OF 1998

Why the fuck did they make that bullshit caveman game instead of Blood Dragon 2? Does Ubisoft just hate money that badly?

The colors in this game made my eyes hurt and I had a really hard time making things out in the game (bad guys, buildings, obstacles, etc). I had to uninstall because of this. Am I the only one?

but they made a blood dragon 2 :^)

I'm actually totally okay with blood dragon just being a setting for "out-there" expansions to ubi titles like Trials and everything but they dropped the ball hard by focusing like 75% of the game on shit that isn't actually trials levels.

Ye, u r the only wan.

>keeping track of yet another games account

Say what you want about Steam but all my eggs are already in one basket.

>uplay
nah

only took 5 months but they finally gave away something I already own.

Yeah but that means I have to install Uplay, so no thanks.

>uplay
Nope

What about it.

You serious?

If it was related to botnet stuff, i'd understand the not install thing, but by that logic you wouldn't install even Steam, or Windows.

>muh uplay, muh denuvo

Already have it for free
:-)

This game came out before Denuvo became a thing.

That's something wrong with you, not the game.

Ill never understand the bonner people have for this game
FC3's gameplay and movement is so fucking clunky, especially for something trying to be a fast shooter

There's no fall damage so you can fall off a glider and land in the middle of the base.

I'll use Uplay when the CEO personally sucks the shit out of my ass, fuck them.

This is the only game, that I've willingly played in uplay. And now it's free. Eh, it was only 5 bucks, anyway.

Not that user but I used to feel the same way but it seems like uplay has gotten a bit better. It's still no steam but it's not the mess it was before and Rockstar's Social Club is till much worst. I'd say it's on Origin level of being usable.

It's dumb cause even if you get the game on steam you still have to launch it through uplay. I fucking hate all these companies that have to make their own gaming platforms on PC.