Let's talk about Maple Story. Do any of you guys still play it?

Let's talk about Maple Story. Do any of you guys still play it?

unfortunately, yes

My life is consumed and destroyed by it.

I played it a long time ago when I was a highschool dropout neet.
Must have been like 2006 or so. Honestly it was the best time of my life. Had a lot of friends I regularly talked to and hung out with.
After I quit I lost contact with all of them and now whenever I try a new MMO I play for about a week, make no friends, realize how boring it is to solo through everything and quit.
I miss Maple

I play on a new private server. It's p fun

IT STILL HURTS

> Grinding coolie zombies for 13% an hour
I don't even know why I did it.

Because you were young and the game had an addicting charm to it.

What even happened to that guy?

I started playing again maybe 3 years ago, when Xenons came out. I got to 100 in less than 5 days. They really made it less grindy as far as I can recall.

Meh. I was a fucking addict in middle school, stopped for a long time after because my computer wasn't able to play it, then got into it again briefly during Reboot, with the rest of Sup Forums.

It's fun, but it's missing the charm it had when we were young. Also I no longer have any friends, and grinding alone feels sad. Angelic Buster is cute as fuck though, I wish I had the time and drive to try out the other new classes.

I still play with a friend of mine.

ragnarok was better

He's an NPC in Perion now.
Yeah, currently funding a Jett on reboot

I played it for a while in the mid 2000s. I'm going to guess 2006-2007? I dunno, it was extremely heavy on grinding and dying cost so much XP that I gave up. Whether or not the game has changed at all, it left a bad taste in my mouth as the "definitive" Korean grindfest.

I tried some nostalgia private servers but there's no one to play with

>tfw still play pre-BB on Royals
In a Sup Forums guild so it's pretty comfy. We run Zak fairly regularly and shit.

So is the royals guild still alive?
Haven't logged on for weeks.

Yes, we moved to a different guild because MadWolf stopped logging in for a month but we've still got like a decent amount of members who are fairly active.
Join us again mate. We can Zak competently now.

Shit's like crack.Started playing back in '06 and did so like there was no tomorrow, but I quit after a while.
Since then, I keep coming back to this game every 2 years or so. Play like a retard on steroids and quit. Rinse and repeat.

Each time I'm amazed at how Nexon can be such jews.

How many members?
And do you accept explosion-prone mages?