Can Sup Forums recommend me some quick, pick up and play arcadey styled games...

Can Sup Forums recommend me some quick, pick up and play arcadey styled games? I swear I put more time into them than any other genre

I've dumped over 20 hours into Downwell

Crimzon Clover
Kamui

I've played both

I'm kind of looking for things that aren't shmups, mostly because I've already played tons and tons of them

Ah, well then I got nothing. Sorry

Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche

Smash tv

Check out Devil Daggers, Nuclear Throne, or Super Hexagon

>shilling devil daggers
>[spoilers]Good man[/spoilers]
>super hexagon
>[spoilers]___________Good man[/spoilers]

you are such a fucking faggot holy shit

Vagante

Not arcade, but if you liked Downwell, you'll probably like Spelunky.

Try other arcade games on mame then. Really, for great "arcadey" games you can't do better than actual arcade games.

>over 20 hours

WOAH guys look out we got a BADASS here

>more time
>20 hours

nigger you what

20 hours in a good game are worth more than 2000 hours in trash, you are MMO-tier

Super House of Dead Ninja.

but that's wrong.

The point of a video game is to fucking entertain. Obviously if someone spends 4000 hours playing, it's damn entertaining.

What the fuck kind of game do you only play for 40 hours?

>Obviously if someone spends 4000 hours playing, it's damn entertaining.
or maybe he just has really low standards and variety

>What the fuck kind of game do you only play for 40 hours?
Short arcade-style games like OP's

seconded

Tempest 2000, N, AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!, Crimsonland

Torus Trooper, Titanion, Nitronic Rush and Nanosmiles if you haven't already tried 'em.

>AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!

wow it googled

If you emulate, try the Megaman Zero series on GBA.

do people truly believe it's made by the devil and you're sealing a contract with him after buying and playing the game?

Crypt of the Necrodancer is so easy to just pick up and go for a run and fuck up before you even hit zone 3 it's great

Aces Wild, Alltynex Second, Kamui, Reflex, Blue Revolver, Crimzon Clover, Danmaku Unlimited, Deathsmiles, Mushihimesama, Dodonpachi Resurrection, Eschatos, Devil Daggers, Gigantic Army, Steel Strider, Ikaruga, Jamestown, Judgement Silversword, Raiden 4, Revolver 360, SATAZIUS, Suguri, Super Cyborg, Wolflame, Cloudbuilt

I suppose one way heroics count.
Pick your class and always go right, fuck up everything in your path, don't starve and murder the boss, or is it?

Super princess pitch

>hyper princess pitch

pretty good list of games tbqh, although not familiar with super cyborg

It's as shameless of a Contra clone as you can get, and that's why it's great.

Dino Crisis 2.