What are ya playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRV3mL-QR-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yakuzafan is a fucking neckbeard.

Your mom is a fucking neckbeard fagit

He has a girlfriend tho

Yakuza 5.
Currently grinding for the Cochin stuff.

>defending a Patreon beggar

Debating on getting kenzan sice it looks fun.
Cutscenes look wobbly and i dont know jap but smug kiryu is cool.

so fucking what

Is there a Yakuza coming for PC I forget

kenzan is a million times better than fucking shitwami

gook moot is CUTE!

I liked kiwami because I cant read japanese yet played the first game on ps2 so I could get a feel on how zero plays.

But the music sucked yes and majima ended up being anoying.

I played a bit of zero on my ps3 and seems like I will enjoy it alot on ps4.

kiwami is basically a shit version of zero

don't forget the terrible damage sponge bosses

Neckbeards don't have girlfriends

Oh fuck you are right on that.
Especially the dancing brothers.

Though thinking of it it wasnt that different in the first game, hell the first games boss with those swat guys was fucking rage inducing.

I'm saving both Yakuza 4 and 5 but I've played a little of 4.

I'm so excited for Zero. I really dig that 80's japanese ambientation. Have beel listen to the opening a lot as of lately

plenty do

they're not attractive though neither is yakuzafag's

Finished 5 and I'm now waiting for Zero, can't wait tbqh

>yfw they ruin 2 remake

i'm playing battlefield one. what's yakuza

In January there was a rumor that 0 might come to PC

not sure if that's been proven true or not

It hasn't.

>some mad baby is shitting up the thread because he couldn't see from many long trailers that kiwami is just reskinned 0
You had every little feature shown to you long before release, even music previews and now you complain that you bough this?

don't jinx it

Yakuza 4.
Just did the Kaz vs Kickman and Dodgecop fight

Legit fucking hype.
Wish I knew runes so I could play 5, 0 and Samurai spin-offs

>shitting up the thread

with a single post?

5 was localized, and 0 is coming late January.

5 is already in English and 0 is coming in January though.

Samurai spin-offs never ever.

Noice
Noice

Although the guides for the Samurai games are so good you don't need localization.

Thanks doc.

>Saejima and Kiryu are canonically shown to be equally the strongest characters in the series
It's a pretty cool element of the story

But taiga is so built

Kiryu has taken down tons of dudes bigger than him before, Saejima has both the strength and will power to fight Kiryu twice and end in a draw

Nah in a real fight Kiryu would destroy him

Kiryu is built s well and has cool moves and is nimbler.

He only lacks muscle on his arms in Kiwami and some angles in 5 because they fucked it up even though he was M A S C U L I N E in 1-4
3 and 4 use the same model btw

>No shirtless kiryu in 5

GAY

He's shirtless twice in 5.

Kiwami is so shit, like what the fuck happened..?

Yeah but what good is that if you cant walk shirtless at your own leisure?

>no Miku costume for Kiryu

I bought 2 suits like this. So comfy for going out.

is there clothing customization in 0?

I actually dont know.
That was a screenshot of the my ps3 connected to my capture card via component not outputting the red signal. I used some fix to remove hdcp blocking so I could use my hdmi port.

I would also like to know if there is suit customization because I cant read japanese for shit.

No.

You'll just have to settle for that one food stall costume he has where he shows off his ass I guess

No, they don't want to put full-on clothing customization in the games for some reason. I don't get why.

Just finishing up the DS3 DLC. I think I played with that swedish dude on youtube

How many hours of karaoke do I have to do to become as built as Kiryu?

Nigger what?
I do all the kareoke songs every game, only got a full 1000 on kiwami's version of ishins prison song.
youtube.com/watch?v=pRV3mL-QR-w

The Pie guy, the one that overreacts to scary games on youtube?

You can get a HDMI splitter for like 5 bongs, at least thats what i use and have no issues

>mfw I know a guy that ACTUALLY wants to pre-order this

Problem is they dont make ones that remove hdcp because its illegal(fucking hollywood), and with your solution I have to find a specific splitter that may have a revision to disable that.

What I use is some hacked version of the program, does screenshots and captures video fine. Not like I stream anyway.

What's the name of the Jav idol who's in Yakuza 6?

Aniri Okita

>Anri Okita

I'm not playing any of the games right now since I wanna work on my backlog.

Tried going for the platinum in 5, but dropped it at pachinko.

Dude, I work in the tv entertainment business and it is not at all illegal for a splitter to remove hdcp.
Most of them are cheap shit so they don't bother passing DRM.

I thought intel would due them?
Im not good with the law honestly.

Intel would have to go after literally hundreds of chinese manufacturers. The same ones that make their products. In the Chinese court system. There's no way they would win that case.

i miss demdy

how so? isn't it just 1 but better

Poking around with Dark Alliance in PCSX2.

Kenzan is fun but it suffers at times due to the enemies that clearly did not pass any playtesting since they block literally anything you throw at them constantly and sumo wrestlers defy any logic of any other character and can grab you during i-frames just as an example. Komaki can't even grab you during i-frames. You also only do the same attack string over and over and over again on the main sword/dual swords, there's no variety since greatswords are garbage, items in the environment are worthless thanks to how much enemies block, and kodachi are not worth using due to no combos. It takes until chapter 6 before you actually start seeing some attacks change.

Just don't expect to 100% it (By this I mean fight Amon, not actually go insane and perfect all minigames) without Japanese guides. If you're being a completionist the amount of swords you need to keep track of is nonsensical and you can miss a good chunk of heat actions. If you're going to just do the main story KHHSubs' guide is more than enough for a playthrough, you just will not be able to fight Komaki, the sword trainer, or Amon.

man you guys should read that yakuza review of yakuza 3, it's kindof funny hearing what real yakuza think of the games.

Evidently Kiryu should have updated his wardrobe and gotten way more tat's from what they say, they say he dresses like a street punk.