Games that you can't play anymore and it hurts

games that you can't play anymore and it hurts

if i really wanted too i could but its a 200~ player population with everyone who knows the ins and outs of everything

i wish i could go back to the summers of playing this 24/7.

get this fucking normie shit out of here

You could actually play Shadowrun.

2006 runescape
i miss being a kid

normie!=bad

This game was pretty fun actually, it was a stupid use of the franchise but fun nonetheless.

This and AVP 2

it's GFWL
i doubt there'd be anyone playing anyway
this is actually true

This, tabletop roleplaying is stupidly fun with the right people. Beats playing split screen Halo for the billionth time.
Shadowrun seems like a real fun setting to play, shame none of the rulebooks have been translated to a language my friends understand. There's a bunch of copies of the FPS at supermarkets where I live, would consider picking it up if I still had XBL gold.

No, I mean tabletop Shadowrun. With dice.

bitch you think i got friends?

What language. Please don't say BR

SWAT 4. I lost my physical copy when I moved and have no fucking clue where it is. All the torrents online seem dodgy as fuck as well.

I lost a classic sonic collection DS cartridge in vacations

Not without playing against 400 ping foreigners playing exclusively Candyman, at least.

this game was soooo fucking good. always played as invis dwarf with shotgun and 1 cybernetic upgrade im forgetting

mexican spanish, BR's tolerable cousin

We get by with my on the spot translations of the DnD starter set adventure book but once we get to more advanced stuff I'm just sticking to the 2 or 3 games that are in Spanish.
Go make some, hobbies are for meeting people and making new friends dude. There has to be a gaming store or something in your area that hosts beginner friendly tabletop whatever games.

I really liked MoH Warfighter's multiplayer for some reason. Sucks it was DOA.

MAG
SVER represent

I really liked Killzone Shadow Fall's warzone mode and its a shame nobody plays anymore. It was so satisfying to get a turret down at the right time and just decimate the enemy team

By the time I got my first PS3 the servers had been shut down

>tfw your tree of life pops up just as the enemy team rounds the corner and see's your big troll ass and your big fucking minigun

>it hurts to not play a game that barely ran at launch, then had the PC version alone nerfed to the fucking ground so console babies would stop losing and not cancel their gold subscriptions
why?