Much like Krogan cock

>not playing Blood Dragon

SO GOOD
O

G
O
O
D

I couldn't get in to this one but 4 is going a bit better. Both of them suffer from being 100% UBISOFT though. Clearing out a map full of easy activities gets boring as fuck and the story is a whole bunch of walking from A to B to do easy shit while assholes talk at you along the way.

And what's with the writing? I get that everybody's meant to come off as an asshole but how does that make the game more fun?

SOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOD

Is sound not working with 4 a thing with pirated versions only or what. I can't get that shit to work.

Downloading Blood Dragon on PS3 right now, what am I in for?

game is repetitive as fuck keep capturing bases over and over got bored of this cuckboy tier game pretty fast

It's free on pc this month if you can run it

No idea, is that a common issue?

Common enough that I can search and find people with the same problem, but not common enough that people figured out how to fix it. Apparently it's something to do with Dolby Digital sound or some shit

Yeah, the game design is just so soulless.

By the time I beat it, it felt like a fucking chore and I had no interest in playing another Far Cry game.

This game feels even better.

if you have far cry 3's features into 2 then it's gonna be a fucking great game

I pirated it around launch, it was fun for about 2-3 hours and then the novelty began to wear off and it started to get boring. I got about another day's worth of play out of it before I stopped and I haven't touched it since.

Blood Dragon is all the Far Cry you need past 2. Short and great.

what is this meme???
i HAVE to get in on this spicy meme!!!!!!

StudioFOW - Bachelor Party

Well memed dumbcuck. I bet you use skyrim mods too.

hahaha, get a load of this pleb.

what do you mean

>what do I mean
with regards to what? I wrote several things.

i mean elaborate

Elaborate on which point?

90% of the gameplay is hiking from one activity point to the next to kill 5 soldiers or a pack of wild dogs and for every ten times you do this you can carry another grenade or something.

And the story is that everyone is an ignorant hypocritical asshole and the whole war should never have started in the first place and you get deep moral choices where you can back either Stalin or Trotsky, gee thanks game.

And of course we all know that KROGAN COOOCKK is just SO GOOD.

why's that?

KROGAN COCK makes the biggest and baddest BLACKED star look like some kind of microdicked Indian-Japanese hybrid bred purely for the sake of inadequacy.

how so?

At this point I think I'd need pictures to demonstrate the point. Just go on /gif/ and look at the first post in any SFM thread.

I was just rusing you but you're a cool guy

SOOOO GOOOOD

areny Krogans from mass effect?

That game is such shit I don't even know how anyone can like it. I thought it would be cool from some gameplay I've seen, like sneaking about, surviving, trying to save your friends and shit, but in like an hour you get a fucking machine gun and instantly become an unstoppable killing machine. Also, I remember there's some sort of crafting and hunting and whatever thing going on in the game. I only vaguely remember this because you can literally fucking completely 100% ignore that entire part of the game. Also the tedious tower climbing. The disappointing Vass fight. The shitty voice actors. The terrible copy pasted assets. Like the entire game has only one car model in different colours. I don't know man. It's so generic and lame. How can anyone enjoy this?