What are you emulating Sup Forums?

what are you emulating Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-feature-Needs-testing-GSdx-HW-mode-Experimental-mipmap-support
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gameboy_Advance_Emulators/Mac_OS_X/31
sourceforge.net/projects/macboyadvance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Playing through Yakuza on my shitty laptop. PS2 graphics are really bad at native resolution.

ANYONE WANT TO NETPLAY?

PSP, La Pucelle Ragnarok w/ english patch.

get that piece of garbage out of my face

Drakengard. Just got Ending A.

I'm not feeling it. It's like getting the part in a choose your own adventure book where it tells you fuck off and try again.

How is it garbage?

he's still using 1.2.1

Have they perfected PS2 emulation?
What are the recommended minimum spec?

FFXII International

Probably another shitter with a six year old laptop angry that he can't make it work. wild guess. There are probably less dumb anons who can run games just fine on a six year old laptop, but not that guy.

FFXII Zodiac edition or whatever the fuck it's called.

>not being a good goy and waiting to buy it for PS4

PS4 version looks worse, either emulate it now or wait for the PC version.

Did they fix Ace Combat yet?

most games run great for me. i love replaying old games and cranking up the internal resolution and stuff. some games don't like the hardware renderer still (ace combat but i think they were fixing that with mipmapping or something). most games are perfectly playable

Nah, I heard they nerfed some shit. Ain't gonna pay for that.

Trying to get Drakengard to work properly, but PCSx2 has never worked well for me.

I'm shocked with how well dolphin and the awful motion gimmick work for it

Digimon Rumble Arena 2
Digimon World 4
Downhill Domination
DBZ Budokai 3
FF X, X-2 and XII
KH 1 and 2
Persona FES 3 and 4

Oh, and recommendations are welcomed. I have finished and am finishing the games I've listed.

>nerfed version that looks worse then 1080p upscale emulated original is better

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Gauntlet: Dark Legacy with gf

nerfed?

if you mean they made some stuff harder by nerfing overpowered stuff, then I'd fully welcome it

>mfw mipmapping in GSDx might be fixed soon

HAHA TIME FOR RATCHET AND CLANK

I was playing FF Crystal Chronicles until I ran into a save bug, Now I'm playing Skies of Arcadia.

Got anything in mind?

you can enable it already in the ini. ratchet&clank is the first game they mention it working with
>forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-feature-Needs-testing-GSdx-HW-mode-Experimental-mipmap-support

You can try it out like right now and it works well in most games that need mipmapping and the R&C games work especially well
forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-New-feature-Needs-testing-GSdx-HW-mode-Experimental-mipmap-support

Mega Man X Command Mission

In no reality does it look worse, you dumb fuck.

Oh, posted this in the wrong thread.

Hey lads, trying to download a GBA rom on my travel laptop and I'm having some troubleshooting issues, anyone know what's up?

hymir's fingers

Just beat Yakuza 2 and about to start Klonoa 2

What are some essential PS2 games?

mgs3

Can I play snowblind games without having to have a skylake?

how old is that emu? vba-m's sf page doesn't even list mac as supported

no fuckin' way

ive been waiting ages to emulate these

already beat it on hd collection. id be up to play the original normally but i already played through it 3 times and am kinda burnt out on it

I literally just googled "GBA emulator mac" and clicked the dl link for visual boy advance here
emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gameboy_Advance_Emulators/Mac_OS_X/31

Can you emulate Skyward Sword on Dolphin without an actual Wiimote?
I only have and Xbox360 controller.

Ape Escape 3?

Succesfull people

I can finally play Ace Combat 5 in hardware mode?

Yakuza 2
Sure it has some flaws but is it a phenomenal game

What games you got user?

>lower resolution
>fucked up colors
>more blur
In several ways it looks worse, you ignorant retard.

>sourceforge.net/projects/macboyadvance/

try that one, it showed up in the vba-m links

So, just to know, most of you guys are poorfags or just jews?

my nigga, just beat it

even though the combat is clunky as hell they still made it satisfying as fuck and threw in some occasional fun challenges and enemy varieties, especially compared to the first game

the last boss is honestly one of the best in any vidya, even though he was tough as fuck and i had to cheese him

Yakuza 2 is so fucking good, holy shit.

I'll buy it if they fix the fucking sound.

persona 4
shadow of the colossus
sf3 is still solid
hitman blood money

I'll give it a shot in the morning, sleep tight user, thanks.

This one works way better than any PSOne emulator I've tried. You'd think the older one would have a better emulator, no?

I played some Dark Chronicle(Aka Dark Cloud 2) a couple of months ago. Love that game.

pcsx2 called, it's time to update.

I'm not 100% on that, I think the game requires a motion plus and not a regular mote, but when you use a purely emulated device you should be able to choose which type it is (normal wiimote, motion plus, etc)

I thought about using my 360 pad for it (worked fine for the wii port of ZTP) but thinking about the mapping scheme for the axes of motion on both the mote and chuk got a little tedious, so I dug out the old physical m+ wiimote and usb sensor bar I had and it paired right up (think that's thanks to win10 having real bt support)

Emulating pic related on ppssspp and Digital Devil Saga on PCSX2

Emulating pic related at the moment as I'm a huge FE fan, but haven't played this

enjoyed p3 and still need to get around to it

does it work? i heard there were problems emulating it

as in street fighter? already play it on fightcade, albeit not much

and i had no idea this was on ps2. i got it on xbox but the disc was fucked and wouldnt go past the intro. definitely gonna play it ASAP

Emulating all of the Guitar Hero / Rock Band games on Dolphin because I still have my controllers for it.

Was playing Armored Core: Nexus on PCSX2, but I never got around to finishing it. Played through Sakura Wars about three years ago, that shit was fun.

How did you mod that costume into emulation? I'm honestly amazed.

gettin nice and comfy with FF12 international zodiac brave story whatever is called

Monster hunter portable 3rd, never thought his game would be so fun.

GAUNTLET LEGENDS

Does this get rid of the blurring?

I never thought people would use PNG for full HD screenshots

?? It's always been in the game hasn't it?

Pls respond.

I heard they fixed jak, ratchet & clank emulation in hardware mode, is this true?

Sneaking suit was always in the game

My mistake forgot that i had that on.

No, I'm pretty sure that's a costume from Portable Ops or V. I played MGS3 for the first time last year on PS3, and don't remember seeing that costume.

Did you actually find the costume? It was in one of the lockers iirc

You sure? I don't remember it.

>gauntlet

Did the new one ever get good, or is it forever shit?

100%, check the wiki if you're still unsure

you find it in the same locker that you put raikov in right before you plant the c3 on the shagohad.
>source: played this game religiously enough to remember that

Never liked the new one, doesn't have the charm of the originals, dark legacy is my fav. I know dark legacy can get boring if played too long too but I can always go back to it and have some fun, don't feel the same about the new one

Well fuck. I thought for sure he modded PCSX2 somehow, so, I really wanted to know how to do that with FFXII. My bad.

Playing through the original .hack series right now. The first game was way shorter than I remember

Every time I've tried to emulate DQ 8 PCSX2 crashes like crazy.

I'm a hacker what can I say?

All of em are really short user.

>that semi secret cutscene behind the waterfall
Still gets me hard

nice I played it recently too. It has held up really well, unlike the original unfortunately.

does this play at more than 5fps like the sun & moon demo

How? I have an i5 at 3.50 GHz, GTX 780 Ti, and 12 gigs of ram, and I can't get past 5 FPS on Fire Emblem Awakening when I go into a battle scene. When it's just sprites it's fine, but, when it goes into battle, FPS just dies. Granted, last time I did it was nearly 3 months ago, so, I don't know if there's been any progress.

5 and zero run flawlessley in hardware mode now with some settings tweaks but 4 not so much

Top tier taste my friend

Yeah, it's fullspeed on unofficial builds (and a highend CPU).
There's only a few games that are actually playable yet.

ez

>GTX 780 Ti
>i5
There's your problem.

>tfw your favorite ps2 game runs like shit and has visual glitches everywhere no matter how you configure it
I just wanna play Vexx, I could stand the highly varying fps, but the water blindness makes it impossible to progress

not that guy, but i got a similar processor but a gtx970. what are my chances of running it?

>tfw still have your PS2 for if you really need it on a game that runs badly, but don't even have ANY screen anymore that takes analog input so you can't plug it in anything

>jak and ratchet both emulate like shit
it sucks dude

just post your specs using speccy