Future game remixes a song you like from the original game but they turn it to shit

>Future game remixes a song you like from the original game but they turn it to shit
For me it's Stickerbrush Symphony into Bramble Blast in Brawl, they turned a catchy calm song into generic JRPG Weeb bullshit, I mean seriously listen to this
youtu.be/J67nkzoJ_2M
And then this
youtu.be/G3rnyqI7dFc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m0NqNq_hnqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IoYX9UNCCtE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why is he walking towards the camera?

hes master race

Those are some of the worst fitting clothes I've ever seen on a man.

>Oi, mate, you got a fuckin' problem? *walks menacingly toward you*

Stickerbrush sounds more like a menu theme on brawl

youtube.com/watch?v=m0NqNq_hnqQ

>love Crypt of the Necrodancer Cadence soundtrack
>Melody versions are all worse
>Aria versions are so unrecognizably bad I quit

>implying you didn't quit because you literally had to have 12 perfect floors in a row with 4 bosses to beat the game at that point.

Eeeehhh I agree it's complete shit compared to the original but it has its own kiND of charm, still agree it's too weeb though

When did gilva actually start actually posting music instead of LOL FLINTSTONES

explain?

You don't though.

You can mess up once for every single time you pick up a potion. There's one in each zone and you start with one.

>actually start actually posting
Fuck I need some sleep

Gilvasunner used to post game music that would start out normally then either just repeat or turn into the Flintstone theme song to troll, was a big meme here a few months ago

Back in the old days when youtube didn't hit you with a copyright strike for everything you did, he uploaded videogame OSTS, but then YouTube became gay and flagged his channel a million times to the point he said fuck it and remixed the songs be posted.

That's what he's always been doing, the guy you're thinking of is Giivasunner/Siivagunner.

how so?

Oh I didn't notice the ii shit I'm retarded ok makes sense now
>tfw I've been skipping his videos in game music threads everytime he popped up thinking it was giiva

>Remake of game remixes all songs and they all go to shit

explain

Well, to be fair, he masks the second i by capitalizing it, and Youtube's font doesn't make a difference between uppercase i and lowercase L.

MHX has bad music.
youtube.com/watch?v=IoYX9UNCCtE

what do you mean

What I mean by this is that some nip bastard really fucked up.

but why