Where is the sequel?

Where is the sequel?

Behind a pay wall

There'll be a sequel eventually, even if it's solely by Japan Studio and From don't have anything to do with it. Even though Sony own the IPs to both of them, the publishing rights to BB aren't a complete mess like with DeS.

hope it doesn't happen anytime soon, I'm pretty burnt out on souls. Maybe for 9th gen.

PS4Pro Exclusive in late 2018.
Can't release it before then as otherwise it'll hurt Sony's brand.

But I don't want them to milk this series like Bamco did with the Souls series. I'd be happy with another DLC.

Please. No more Soulsborne games. Not until like 2018 at least. I want a fucking break for once.

I really hope Sony, Japan Studio, and From do a new IP instead of shitting on the legacy this game has left.
this

will the ps4 neo have a higher res/60fps bloodborne

Multiplat called Bloodbane. This time you're a big guy and you try to get all the blood echoes back into the enemies.

THIS, this time they need to expand on the vilebloods though.

vileblood/executioner history dlc would be nice. Lots of loose ends like the connection between Yharnam/Pthumerians and the vilebloods and wtf is the child of blood exactly supposed to be. Also would be nice to see prime vileblood knights and get more blood weapons.

No. Multiplayer parity. Sorry.

You could just, like, not play them.

>only sold 2.5m

no

They don't give a shit about that. It won't get 60fps cause the pro's cpu is shit and From's programmers aren't exactly the most competent when it comes to performance.

That's it man. I'm pretty sure having some players on 60fps and others on 30 would lead to some wacky shit.

Just see what happens to DS1 on PC when unlocked to 60.

2.5 million for the kind of game it is on single platform on a relatively modest budget isn't anything to scoff at, though.

Sony themselves said how happy they were with its performance.

Sony is happy but why the fuck would FROM do that again when they can sell 4x as much with a multiplat? Not to mention the "Dark Souls" brand alone makes it sell more.

If you're lucky you'll get an exclusive Dark Souls sequel, but BB2 isn't happening

>has over 90 on metacritic and is critically acclaimed.

Doesn't matter that it didn't do blockbuster numbers. Sony needs highly rated exclusives as part of their library. It's a good business move to have these ips.

People don't buy the PS4 for exclusives. The vast majority of them buy it to play CoD, FIFA, Battlefield, and an assortment of Ubishit multiplats.

Don't kid yourself. This ins't 2004. 3rd party exclusives are dead.

At the center of No Man's Skys universe

Maybe Miyazaki hasn't become a money grubbing, soulless suit yet and truly wants to make a sequel that improves over the original. BB is quite a special game for him, he said it's the game he always wanted to make.

Then why does Sony make exclusives at all? Why did they have From make a psuedo sequel to the Demon Soul's IP in the first place when Demon Souls sold shit?

From are just happy to go with whoever funds their shit (Don't forget they went to Bamco for DaS because Yoshida burned them with the distribution of DeS, before he came crawling back for Bloodborne), though naturally there's going to be a bit of a shakeup since they were bought out by Kadokawa in 2014. They do have another two games with Sony left in their contact, however.

It makes me wonder what Bamco is going to do with the DaS IP in the near future, though. I can see the uproar if they started contracting them out to another developer.

soon. the arrival of Bloodborne 2 will wipe out all competition spelling the end for Nintendo, Xbone and Pccucks.

the golden age of gaming is upon us

Dont get me wrong, bloodborne is my favorite game, but what would a sequel even be about?

The best thing about the game was finding out that you were literally gaining insight as you progressed and realized shit is way more crazy than you could have thought.

How can they replicate something like that?

if das2/3 taught us anything it's fuck souls sequels, just go with a new IP or make more DLC

>implying it has to be related to the first one
>what is FF

At that point, why not new IP?

All they have to do is put Miyazaki's name on the box and people will know what's up.

>new miyazaki game
>it's a sports game

But what if I want FromSoft to do something actually fucking different?

Does it need one?
I'm beyond satisfied with what we got, I don't think we need a sequel to tarnish its purity.

What about Bloodborne IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE

The good souls games never get sequels.

I love Bloodborne with all my heart but you are an enourmas faggot
please kick the stool

Every direct sequel From has made in the Souls series has been shit, why would you want one for Bloodborne?

>wanting another rehash of the same setting after DaS 2 and 3
FromSoft should stick to single-entry series

So Dead Space?

>Dead Space + Bloodborne
Shit I'd totally play that

They share a lot in common
-Both deal with man experimenting with things beyond their understanding
-Grotesque monsters
-Lots of story told through background lore (though Dead Space also has a clearly structured narrative)
-Lovecraftian horror-esque enemies
-They both deal with hallucinations
-They both deal with people becoming obsessed with the horrors around them, studying/churches w,e