This game any good?

This game any good?
I haven't played a vidya in 3 months

Yeah.

Yeah

Attrition is the only active mode on PC but it's such a good game I don't even mind. Campaign is great so far as well

yes
Scorch is best firestarter

And to think Attrition was almost not included.

Yeah but it has terrible balance problems that ruin variety just like the first game. If you haven't played the first game, absolutely get it, if you have, it's just too much more of the same desu.

It's the definition of what you should expect from a AAA game. Free content and amazing game play. But because EA is so fucking incompetent, the games sales are suffering and is widely being overlooked and CoD isn't even out yet. It's sad that its going to suffer the same fate as the first Titanfall. The game is fucking great.

is gud game, op. remember, listen to your teammates or you will get mute

Amped hardpoint and bounty hunt are pretty popular

post gameplay webms?

Scorch is fucking amazing

>enemy legion tries to meme me and almost kills me with the drop
>prepare two gas bombs behind them
>fire wall
>they can't go back and try to get in my face
>just bring up fire shield and melt all their hp away
>melee and get the cinematic finisher

People gush over Tone but Scorch is GOAT

Great fun, shame that only 1 mode seems to be populated

It's delicious. I haven't stopped eating....

>less than 25% of the original launch week sales sold
>population is already declining
>no marketing
>removed first person titan entering
Games dead as far as im concerned

Its a great game as long as you weren't dumb enough to get it on PC where the community wont last
Also getting kills is piss easy on PS4 rn, theyre all running around on the ground and trying to camp hahahaha

>removed first person titan entering
So u got one legit complaint that only half counts because there are tons of first person Titan entering going on in Campaign mode

They did it on purpose because the multiplayer DLC is all supposedly free, and if it just costs $60 EA hates it. Why do you think there is no marketing? Why do you think they released it between two heavily marketed shooters, one of which came from another EA controlled studio?

EA wants this game to crash so they can shutdown Respawn, cannibalize it's staff, and use them to pump out more DLC trash like Battlememe. EA accidentally published an actually fun shooter and they hate it.

this makes me angry and sad

I just wanna play Mixtape at least once in my life.

Please.

Claiming Ion as my titanfu

My friend of african descendance

>Puny full HP Ronin spots my nearly dead Scorch
>Burn the path behind it
>He was charging me anyway
>Heat shield his face
>It's visibly confused and tries to run away
>Melee its back to finish it

>Get home today.
>8v8 Mixtape is actually populated on PS4.
HAPPY DAY

What's the balance problem?

Or have people figured out that one meme loadout that every online FPS has in some form?

>8v8 Amped Hardpoint
SO many campers. SO MANY EXECUTIONS.
God I love going fast

>1 hour
>24 posts
>Titanfall shills are THIS desperate
I'm so glad to know the franchise is dead.

PC?

I played only Mixtape, little waiting

Where you from?

can sum1 give me a free game code for this?

i wanna try it but i don't want to spend money on it

Yes playing on PC.

I'm in Japan

sent ;)

pretty good. i wish it had some cooperative multiplayer modes tho

>game came out not even a week ago
>people already begging for some game modes to be alive
J U S T
U
S
T

how is that only one legit complaint.
The SP is basically a long tutorial and isnt really a great SP experience.
It has no offline bots yet, so when the games multi does die (and it will), my purchase is fucked.
The population is already small on PC and declining.
The game had no marketing and was sent out to die, and since its primarily a multiplayer focused game, this is bad.

>wallrunning and doublejumping feels so good and solid
>most viable strategy is to camp one spot and pick people off from 100 yds away where they can't see you
Why does this game encourage camping

The game itself is fine, but the EA fucking released it between goddamned Battlefield and CoD.

Tone is strong as shit, thats really all.
No overpowered guns but two players using map hack and pulse blade can make it so you are always seen the entire match and it can get pretty annoying

im not getting it

hey fag don't try to poach my key. i'll kill you

Ah yeah, Tone is pretty great.

It uses the same 40mm cannon I used to fucking wreck cunts in TF1.

my bad

I sent it to someone else

better luck next time!

do you get the sword in singleplayer/multiplayer? i killed robo bitch and was pissed when the next kit i picked up didnt have a sword.

Protip. The game uses datacenters so if you live in buttfuck nowhere you arent gonna find games which is why people are complaining about finding games
Just change it at the title screen, as long as your ping is under 80 you are fine to play there

idk why they did this and wish they hadnt since its splitting everyone up but it helps you not get abunch of bad connections. The cons seems to heavily outway the pros when the numbers are this low

I had a great time with TF1 but I can't bring myself to buy another game that will have a dead population in 3 months like the old one...

>The SP is basically a long tutorial and isnt really a great SP experience.
(You)

If you enter the titan load out menu, it clearly states Ronin, yes?

Don't see it in the single player loadout menu.

If everyone who won't buy the game because is afraid that it'll die soon would buy it, it would have at least half of BF1's population

I'm having a bunch of fun with it and I typically avoid shooters like the plague. I was sold by the giant robots and crazy vanquish knee sliding.

So satisfying in this game when you manage to outsmart the codkids.

>Saw a guy, jump out his doomed Titan (Not Eject)
>Proceeds to sprint straight down the street in a titan fight
>Starts charging up his Charge Rifle
>Strafes into cover
>Fires directly into the wall
>Pops out and eats a 40mm

Tickrate is abysmal. That alone makes the game unplayable for me

I just picked up the game this morning, played a bit this afternoon, really enjoyed it. I was in this long hallway with two enemy Pilots at the other end; I took some damage and ducked back behind a box to heal up a bit. I popped out to fire a few shots and saw this guy just slowly sliding toward me on his knees, firing away. I died due to laughing too fucking hard to do anything.

I'm actually really enjoying it, its a pretty sweet game. Was kind of skeptical, especially after enjoying the first Titanfall so much but man, its great.

Scorch is my titanfu

Very. VERY GOOD.

I wish more people were playing this, I'm having way more fun than on BF1. And I came into this purely by reception, I didnt even play Titanfall 1, I had nothing to base any judgement before hand, I went in blind.

It's simply fucking fantastic.

I agree. And yeah the knee sliding is silly if you just do it apropos of nothing, since you come to a stop so quickly. Doing it while going downhill or after wallrunning though is pretty great since you typically move pretty quickly.

>slide downhill and shoot two pursuers behind me while moving the other direction
ohh feels good man.

>1st person titan entering going on in campaign mode
>rechargeable shields in campaign mode
>constant updates from your commander and a titan with personality in campaign mode

I want campaign team working with multiplayer team from now on like they did in the first game

Is there a Sup Forums group or anything in the game to join?

Game is beyond good, spent hours upon hours on this one. Haven't been this addicted to a vidya in quite some time. Someone should make a Sup Forums network so people who intend on sticking to this game always have people to play with.

>Playing a fast paced shooter on console.
>Playing any shooter on console.

Wew

>Tfw time travel out of fucking nowhere

holy fuck I was not expecting the campaign to be decent, let alone fun.

>not playing the first one

I almost feel bad for you guys. The original had maps where you could go the ENTIRE game as a pilot without touching the ground once. And no, not just going in a circle either. It was legitimately fucking fantastic. The maps in 2 are a big downgrade.

There's a /vg/ one

Give it time, comrades.

It has fun gameplay but a very high skill ceiling and a fairly steep learning curve.

Those reasons alone kept it from wreking every other game on the market.

Once people start getting burnt out of BF1 and COD, they'll start migrating over to TF2.

Also, I think once the first price drop hits TF2; it's going to blow up the user base.

Standby.

>tfw I suck at shootan games
>but I want to play multiplayer

i'm gonna be so fucking bad

Don't believe their lies OP... the game is kinda dead already since it released same week as BF1 and also you will probably get bored after 1 - 2 hour of playing

( i played the 10 hour origin access )

Don't worry man, I suck ultra balls and I do kind of okay sometimes. It's still fun when I lose. It's all about getting better at the game, not necessarily winning. Wallrunning around the maps is pretty fun.

Personally I find everything that isn't the slide and hip fire to be a downgrade in 2. I almost wish I had never played 1 because I can't stop noticing shit that was done better in it.

>3 enemies in a hallway on complex
>Pop out of cover to sitrep
>1 creeping towards me, one behind an A-wall, 3rd just fucking off
>Start wall running, kill the creeper, firestarter the Waller, then grapple the third guy
>Call in Ronin right after to harass and destroy 2 Titans

I love this game

>I played the 10 hour origin access
This game never was on origin access.

>there are a trillion cover based regenerating health tacticool guns explosions scruffy soldiers shooters on the market
>make another one

What was the reasoning behind this?

No, it's just COD with a "mech" killstreak and it has no playerbase.

Probably won't be picking this up until December because budget.

Is my Mechfu Stryder still in the game?

Sonar blades are fine but maphack is really fucking annoying and should be removed

>cover based
lol

fucking seriously. They need to buff radar jammer to stop any maphack for its duration

i kinda wish there were more than 12 people that bought this game
it would probably be fun if there were more players... but i don't see the reason to get it with nobody playing

I've had zero problems finding games regardless of game mode so far, I don't know what you're worried about

They need to consolidate servers. 3 are in Oregon, 2 in Nevada, 2 in Virginia, etc.

No. Closest thing now is the Ronin. Also, titans have fixed weapons and core abilities now. It's not as bad as it sounds, but I still liked the old customization

>your mechfu is gone
>No more Stryder + 40mm Cannon dash-and-bash
>Now you have to be an edgelord to have a fast mech

It's going to happen.

I'm just going to play TF2 and never ever get into a Titan.

Campaign was fucking awesome, haven't gotten into multiplayer yet but it looks good.

>cover based

Oh Jesus I laughed, it's 5AM man you gotta warn me

Bought it today. Great game but it fucking lags like a slideshow in multiplayer. Went ahead and put in for a refund.

>No more Stryder + 40mm Cannon dash-and-bash

That's Ronin, but it's a shotgun instead

Jesus. Going to pass on this game and quake champions. Hate free hacks.