Why is Sup Forums so fucking poor? Are you all children with no incomes, not even allowances...

Why is Sup Forums so fucking poor? Are you all children with no incomes, not even allowances? Do you all live in the third-world?

I'm sick of every single fucking thread devolving into pithy poverty concerns about prices, DLC, "value for money", double-dipping, not owning a fucking PS4 and a gaming PC in the current year, not being always online in the current year, and all this bitching about shills shills shills shills shills and preordering.

Holy fuck.

I've bought over a hundred games this year, including nearly all the GOTY candidates (many of which most of you haven't played or even heard of), built a new Skylake & Pascal equipped PC, and got an Xbox One for basically $100 from a Target price error.

I have more videogames on my hands than I will ever have time to EVEN FINISH, let alone do all that disgusting autistic shit you degenerates call "replay value", and when I come on here I want to discuss VIDEOGAMES but am instead forced to put up with shitty facts about the living wage and infrastructure in Ethiopia.

We can't even have a Hitman thread because there are people without stable internet connections in 2016, and they WILL NOT EVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT.

For fuck's sake there are people here unironically running 970s or other toasterware suitable only for recycling, and all they do is posture about PC gaming (which to them means running console ports on Medium and 2D indie games) and bitch about not having exclusives because Mommy won't buy them a PS4.

It's just sad, it's all sad. I'm not even particularly well-off. I've only had my first job for a year, it doesn't pay much more than minimum wage, and yet somehow I can afford all the videogames comfortably, eat out every meal, and not be an abject fucking whiny failure like all of you seem to be who have nothing better to do all day than feel your "consumer rights" being "violated". Fuck off and get a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PfcimpK3Fo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We miss icy too, bro. ;_;

can you explain to me the 970 meme?

I'm about to buy one for cheap....

report and hide, friends. :^)

>tfw have job with plenty of spare spending cash, but you stopped enjoying video games so now you destroy your liver for fun.

Good reply.

Funny thing is icy was a poorfag too — to the day of his disappearance, I don't believe he ever graduated past a laptop and previous-gen consoles.

>no incomes, not even allowances?
Literally this.

A big chunk of Sup Forums are NEETs or teenagers in middleschool or highschool.

A PS4 Pro will be substantially stronger for current and future gaming than a 970. The 970 doesn't cut it anymore.

Oh that's not so bad then, all I play are stupid gook mmos and the eventual 3d eroge, and those aren't available for consoles.

Remember this guy is legitimately autistic.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=-PfcimpK3Fo

An autismo would be richer than you then.

What?

Do you want a sequel or not?

I'll do it in 480p again so it doesn't overheat your ThinkPad.

desu, middle class thinking they're rich and can blow money on worthless crap is the way that money gets into the hands of the actually rich people

So?

Welcome to Sup Forums, one of the shittiest boards on Sup Forums. And you're right, it is because of the underage/thirdworlders/poorfags/fanboys that it's pure cancer.

Advertised/sold as 4gb vram, has only 3.5gb vram usable, performance goes to shit if a game needs more than 3.5gb vram.

bumping for truth

17 replies and 12 posters huh

This

OP is a faggot

/thread

>eat out every meal
>can afford so much vidya
>no rent

You live with your parents faggot.

posting arabe in a bait thread

fuck off you reddit faggot
paragon still has no card craftin, im glad i killed that general

And he pays absolutely no bills

>everyone else is a abject failure
>never had to experience life
>in high school
>will never feel the touch of a woman

I'm pretty tech illiterate.
Will a 1060 be good enough for a couple of years if I don't care about cutting edge?

927 dollars rent (got raised recently), 60 dollars internet, 50 dollars bus pass, a highly variable but slight electric bill due to multiple initiatives that have been passing recently, 30 for 5 GB LTE data and 100 minutes, etc.

I live alone and I pay for all my shit. However, I don't have a car, because I don't need one.

No fucking excuse not being able to afford cheap-ass videogames.

I have all the cards minus 10 without needing crafting, bitch nigga. Play the game like everyone else.

It really depends on what you want to play, what you expect to get, and what your standards are.

Rent here is 1500 a month and salaries are like 3000 a month.

I would leave but there is nowhere else tolerable in Canada

I dunno I guess a general "If I buy it today will I run next years hype game on ultra?", and "Can I run other games without it looking like shit" I'm easy to place and am not taken out of it by lack of realism but I do like to play around with mods and graphics occasionally

I have a job. I go to college. I have money. I don't have time for video games anymore. I don't have time for anything anymore.

>I dunno I guess a general "If I buy it today will I run next years hype game on ultra?",

Absolutely not. You won't be able to run this year's hype games on Ultra and maintain a 1080p60 lock with a 1060.

High, maybe. Ultra, no. Next year, not a chance.

Fuck you, not my fault the stupid mexican peso is worth nothing.
Enjoy your economy fed on the blood of innocents thanks to your country making war everytime they want money.

Next thing you will tell me is that you are a white male, right?

>We can't even have a Hitman thread because there are people without stable internet connections in 2016, and they WILL NOT EVER SHUT UP ABOUT IT.
I'm so glad that you choose to just make shit up instead of deal with reality.

I am however not glad that filtering you did not hide this thread from me.

>it doesn't pay much more than minimum wage,

You can't have you own place and even live on minimum wage without government assistance or a roommate.

Kill me, Pete

OP pic is me and someone posted a video of me being 18.

>I've only had my first job for a year
You have literally no idea about life, kid.
Get some bills, start saving for your future, move out of your parents basement, GET A GF and maybe your stupid fucking opinions will change. Until then, you're just a naive little faggot.