ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

ITT: Oh yeah, that happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vXpNkXH6ryc
youtube.com/watch?v=yStu9e2SQYg
youtu.be/PRCd2VVmLXw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ran like shit on my system and I details were too small to make out.

Also heard the jap version has content the western version doesn't have.

What

explain

I'm just stating facts. not sure what I can explain about them

but elaborate

How do I learn to breakdance?

I think I've said all there is to say about the matter

What's funny is the definitive version is for the 3ds. So the shitiest port and best are on the same console

the content

Yep. But one costs at least $10 less.

>this actually happened but not KotH online
y tho

what do you mean

That reminds me

Stop asking stupid questions.

>Ran like shit on my system and I details were too small to make out.
don't know what you're talking about with the performance, it was just fine. I agree that the details were really small, though.

incorrect. all they got was different cover art (pic related)

the 2D eShop version is the definitive version anyway. I wish that was the one released on physical card.

I would totally main Linda.

???

>it's just a game bro

>IT"S A GAME!

Everytime.

is this real?

>Everyone making stupid angry face to appeal to edgy youngsters and kids who think it looks tough and not cringey

Featuring Donte from the DmC series, Cole and Evil Cole, MGR Raiden, and the Fat Princess.

>it was fine
No see either it runs or it doesn't. Fine is not an option. Stop defending shit hardware

I own this game,No regrets. Curly a best.

Would of been ok if not for that fucking weird "only special attacks count as a death" thing.

I like these cover aesthetics the best out of all the official artwork.

I'm still in shock about #FE

I have to admit that the render is pretty rad.

It's funny that people were calling it a Smash clone because really if it was a Smash clone then it might have been good.

They were under a lot of pressure to differentiate the game from Smash, so that's what they came up with.

how so?

All this game did is show how boring Sony's original IPs are.

Too bad it uses the "official" translation.

Luckily, you can fix that by hacking your 3DS like a normal person.

Huzzah

>Roll is literally Winry
great art

What the fuck were they thinking?

>Cave Story is one of my favorite games
>Push friend to play it telling him how great it is
>He ends up playing the 3D version and complaining about how bad it is, dejecting my plea's for him to play any other version.

you seriously don't make any sense. if it "either runs or it doesn't", then what the fuck did you mean by "ran like shit"? are you saying it literally didn't boot up on your system or what?

assuming you're the same user, that is.

Doesn't Pixel get like no money from these ports of the game?

It's cute and simple, and I just feel like it captures the atmosphere of the game well.

In OP's image for example, Quote and Curly just look kind of creepy/ugly.

Can the family guy characters and it's solid

What's wrong with the official translation? Besides "huzzah", I mean.

why's that?

What do you mean by it uses the "official" translation? There are different translations?

Also are you talking about Cave Story 2D or 3D?

It also had Bash-it Alfredo, and an actual F1 girl pilot.

They really went full cancer with the DLC.

In the case of Cave Story 3D, the US cover art is actually 'better'. I mean, the aesthetic is worse, I agree, but the US cover actually reflects CS3D's in-game graphics style. The JP cover would be better suited to the original 2D version.

Man, I would pay $29.99 for a physical copy of the eShop version with the JP CS3D cover art.

>And here, we see the console that preceded the Pluto Nomad, the Sega Dreamcast

Ehhh, as much as I fucking despise The Yogscast, if its for charity i'll let it slide.

What actually made this bad aside from the edge?

Balrog says HUZZAH in the Aeon Genesis translation, but every officially released translation since has had him say OH YEAH instead.

Just one example.

Gritty western style games were huge so they wanted a piece of that action while using of their already established properties.

i still have genuinely no fucking clue who this guy is

That game had some great boobage.

Did they shut down the Propain servers ?

Is this including the Wii version of the game?

Yeah using the Death Note artist was a horrible choice for this game.

huh?

you gotta do your math

Yeah, company went out of business so bye-bye servers.

EVERY version

Well great thing that my first experienced was with the Wiiware version, that's what version i'm nostalgic of

explain

I honestly thought the sequels where alright.

So basically you have no idea what's actually wrong with the official translation besides one meme line.

For the record, the original Japanese is "DORYAA!", so neither version is 'correct'.

>this is an european pirate

>never beat ballos
How do i hide my shame

I was just answering his question with one example off the top of my head. I never took a stance on either translation. Don't read too much into it kiddo.

If you're talking about 3D, then you can never escape your shame. That version has more health upgrades than the original, so it's easier overall.

Still the only physical version of Cave Story, and thus worth owning purely on that merit alone. Ugly as its art is, 3D is still Cave Story, and is thus a great game.

What killed the game was no local multiplayer and redesigning a solid franchise.

I actually like the design though.

This is the one of those redesigns that make me crack up cause it's so bad.

go on

Nah 3d is a joke, i'm talking the good version

explain

What makes the 3DS port definitive? The only thing it has that CS+ doesn't is stereoscopic 3D according to the wikia version differences article.

>Reminder that Shrek SuperSlam did that first and did it better

>uses's Spikes new design instead of his original
Will never understand why they did this

Yeah, even the Cartoon Network smash is better

I was just so tired of having to go through all the butes so i gave up.

anyone got the reviews calling it shit because someone named nep

you just found OP bumping his thread

youtube.com/watch?v=vXpNkXH6ryc
youtube.com/watch?v=yStu9e2SQYg

How do you fuck up this badly?

Jesus fuck, what is that aspect ratio? Is the uploader retarded?

Personally I liked CS3D. The new art style wasn't amazing, but the second screen info was really nice and playing it in a new style gave me a good reason to replay it for the 500th time.

>2008
I always assumed this was late 80's or early 90's to explain the fashion and maybe some of the (no)homo bdsm getup but what the fuck.

Not plus, it's just cave story. It's referred as 3ds eShop cave story

don't believe this man, the balance in shrek super slam was horrible. everyone played little red. all the time.

I preferred this to the Wii game

A full port of resident evil for the Gameboy color

youtu.be/PRCd2VVmLXw

It was never released but a nearly finished GBC ROM was leaked. It's really a feat of how talented Capcom was at the time.