I have $80 Sup Forums, what should I get between Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare, or Titanfall 2?

I have $80 Sup Forums, what should I get between Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare, or Titanfall 2?

Open to any other suggestions in any other genres as well. I'm indecisive.

Other urls found in this thread:

bf1stats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Battlefield 1 and Infinite Warfare aren't dead on arrival

aw

Battlefield 4 Premium, Rainbow Six Siege, Black Ops 3.
BO3 on PC is nice since it has mods and server browser.

>god tier
tittyfall 2
>we wuz tier
cottonfield 1
>oh baby a triple tier
infinity ward

titanfall 2

support the no season pass practice

seconded OP. rainbow six siege is absolutely fantastic. haven't been obsessed with a multiplayer game like it in probably the last five years.

Bf1 is a good game. CoD is CoD.

Shame it takes so much fucking grinding to unlock DLC operators.
100 won matches to unlock one.

Titanfall 2. No season pass and best of these 3 gameplay wise

Bf3 is battlefield with a ww1 skin. And a weird amount of black people it puts me off

CoD is the same shit every time

>Titanfall 2. No season pass and best of these 3 gameplay wise

It's also going to be dead in a week.
Cowadooty with mechas, no one's going to miss that shitty franchise.

help

t. 13 year old

Titanfall 2 is dead on pc

titanfall 2. cancelled my infinite warfare pre-order and glad i did. shit is fucking a blast

This is the Titanfall audience, people who, not only preorder videogames, but unironically preorder fucking Cowadooty.

I'm very happy the franchise is dead.

HEY! titanfall 1 was not cawaadooty. It was unique.

2, though? It's starting to go in that direction unfortunately

yeah i did cause i got prime for free and figured sure ill spend $60 and break my no pre-order rule. I havent bought a cod game since black ops and the beta wasnt great but i need something mindless to play and waste time,realized what the fuck i was doing then cancelled it.
Saw TiF2 gameplay and they fixed that slow shit from the beta and bought it on release day

also EA is going for the people who are jumping off the cod ship why do you think they released two AAA shooters right before cod when its being massively shit on by everyone?

The people jumping off the COD ship are in Battlefield 1.
And COD will sell like mad like all years.
The internet has been shitting on COD for years now, and it has always been the best selling game of the year.
TF2 gets no one.
In fact, it has sold about 25% of what the first Titanfall did, and it has about 2% of the current BF1 fanbase.

My main FPS was always quake, then halo, and I always despised CoD

Titanfall (1, at least, I don't own 2) is legitimately good, and feels extremely different to what I've played of CoD in my time. It combines faster paced gameplay and extremely smooth movement mechanics with slower, more tactical gameplay in the titans.

You guys aren't really helping. What game(s) would you buy right now with $80?

>Titanfall 2 is fun but has some questionable design decisions
>BF1 is a downgrade compared to every other Nu-Battlefield
>Playing any Cod after Black Ops
Just get Rainbow Six for the time being, see if the others go on sale for Black Friday

Battlefield 1 has a big pc community right now and is great fun if you enjoy WW1 fps with more emphasis on fun than historical accuracy

Infinite Warfare is Call of Duty. You either love it or you'll hate it, but remember that once the season pass comes out you'll probably be left in the dust if you don't get it

Titanfall 2 plays great and the multiplayer is fun as hell if you haven't played it before, and now it has a single player so there's more content then the last one. the only downside is that the community for titanfall 2 isnt as big as BF and CoD especially if you're going to be playing it on pc

You can get titanfall 2 on g2a for $45 I think, BF1 is $50 sometimes on there

Cod is played out and Titanfall 2 is already pretty fucking dead. Check Steam's numbers if you don't believe. BF1 has been really fun so far

You should see the pop on pc now..

>>The people jumping off the COD ship are in Battlefield 1.
I got tired of BF after 3. Didnt bother with 4 and the beta for BF1 was shit so they made me go to cod, which made me go back to titanfall and im glad they did.
>25%
Titanfall 1 sold 10m. That's really good considering the circumstances
what does bf have to do with this?
its not a competing game, the two arent remotely related.
BF is EAs game to grab people looking for a traditional shooter and TiF2 is the game they are using to grab people who liked the first one and want fast fun gameplay

>steam
it uses origin retard

Not cod, cod is shit.

Battlefield will stay active for years to come, so you can always buy that later, especially if there's a sale (because you're going to want the season pass with it or you'll only have 10 maps which is more money.)

Titanfall won't last as long, but it has a good player base right now and all the dlc is going to be free.

Just decide between Tfall or Bf1 basically.

Titanfall 2 is hands down the most fun one

Titanfall 2 MP is legit fun as fuck
Battlefield 1 has the long lasting appeal to someone somewhere
IW meh.

Damn. I might pick it this up now

Do it and play scorch
have a blast

BF1 has a big playerbase

>bf1stats.com/

Titanfall 2 is dead on release (on PC)

CoD infinite warfare isnt out yet, but wait 2 days and check the steamcharts stats and compare them to the bf1 stats if you care about thje playerbase of either game

Owlboy is a pretty good game on steam thats $22 right now

Dishonored 2 comes out soon and you can probably pick that up for around $50 on some key site

Rainbow six seige is $20 on key sites and the pc community is big for that apparently

Titanfall was the worst game I've ever purchased. $60 for a half finished multiplayer game with no solo campaign or storyline.

They can get fucked.

If you want the Sci-fi shooter, get titanfall.

I played the infinite warfare beta and it was honestly terrible. You move like a snail and half the maps aren't even designed to incorporate the wallrunning mechanics.

If you want battlefield, be prepared to drop another 50$ on the season pass.

Battlefield 1. Easy decision. It's fun, beautiful, has a huge playerbase, and requires teamwork and skill. Titanfall 2 is a dead COD clone and COD itself is garbage.

After they made all the DLC free and added horde and pilot vs pilot and such it was great as a Multiplayer game

Best movement mechanics in any FPS I've played (tribes comes close)

If campaign is your thing, that's exactly what most reviews are praising about Tfa2

>half finished multiplayer game with no solo campaign or storyline.
mp was finished, they advertised no real story mode and there is a story line
good thing they fixed all of that and made a 10/10 single player in the sequel and the best mp shooter in years

Get Dishonored 2,you won't be disappointed

TiF2. 8/10 campaign and level design. Anybody talking about the multiplayer being dead is perpetuating FUD.

Battlefield 1 is shit if you care about historical revisionism. The gameplay isn't anything special.

Infinite Warfare is a poor man's Star Citizen. Everything about it is terrible except for a few actors in the campaign.

I bought Battlefield 1. I'm enjoying it so far, but the game really doesn't use the setting well at all, its just Battlefield 1943 with a WWI skin. However, it doesn't have assholes wall running and stupid sci-fi shit so I'll take it over the other two options.

Hopefully someday we'll get a proper Battlefield 1944 with the inclusion of battles entirely between fleets of aircraft carriers in the Pacific Ocean

I only hear good things about Titanfall 2. Shame EA marched it out to die.

How's Titanfall on PS4?

>Infinite Warfare
>not DoA
After how badly BLOPS3 was on PC I can't imagine people will gamble on the new one, especially since at least BLOPS3 just added mod support

I think I'm pretty non-biased about this so Battlefield 1 will be alive for a long time and most likely get some bomb ass dlc later on, but don't get it for the story, Titanfall 2 is getting good reviews for it's story and the multiplayer looks kick ass, but I'm worried that it'll die out again, and honestly, Infinite Warfare looks pretty good. I know they're introducing new gimmicks,but I'm into the changes they're making and might try it out when it goes on sale.

I'd personally get Titanfall 2 for fun

good. have noticed 0 frame drops
only real problem is getting used to the evolved layout, which wasnt hard for me but idk about other people
and the playerbase isnt great but the game is still fantastic

Cod is not even a choice
Infinite warfare is too close to Cod
BF1 is pretty good.

good thing theres still titanfall2

Titanfall 2 is fucking awesome, go buy that. Free DLC and no season passes.

Buy an Unusual hat. I recommend a Burning Flames Football Helmet, it's in that price range.

It'd be a more worthwhile purchase than any of that garbage.

With Call of Duty, there's at least a chance you get a fun Michael Bay-tier campaign, if they ever decide to go back to the quality of MW2, or even just MW1 or 3, or hell, BO1 or WaW.

BF1 is spawn, die, spawn, die, with a mind numbingly boring campaign as usual.
Titanfall 2 has X-ray vision in multiplayer. 'nuff said. In all honesty, I don't know about the campaign, but it looks pretty bland from surface level.

>titanfall 2. cancelled my infinite warfare pre-order and glad i did
you should explain why you decided to buy a CoD in the first place

I think I might've paid good money for TF2's campaign alone, actually. It does some really fun platforming stuff later on. Lots of spectacle. It's got boss fights, too.

My friend tricked me into buying battlefield 1.
It's my first FPS after bad company 2 and I already regret buying it.

are you some kind of fag?

Fuck I meant Titanfall2

Well titanfall 2 will be dead in a month. It's got way worse sales than one and that shit was practically dead in months.

Yes in fact I am.

oh ok, just kill yourself then.

I got battlefield 1 and titanfall 2

Honestly can't decide which is better.

BF1

It isnt instant gratification like the others, but the gratification pays off because its much higher quality than the other two.

>casual AAA games
>$80

dishonored 2 a day or two after release to make sure it's not hot garbage

Probably hitman, I've heard good things.

Although, I already own battlefield and titanfall.

Does anyone know how to fix the DirectX crashing issues on TF2? I read that you had to disable the Origin overlay but that didn't work. I found out you can sort of fix it by launching the game in windowed mode and then switching to full screen in game, but that doesn't always work.

Battlefield 1 is just more of the same Battlefield you've already played, except in WW1.
CoD has new shit.
Titanfall 2 has new shit + mechs.

Get Titanfall.

Do you want a game with actual players? get BF1

Got any better game ideas, champ?

>Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare, or Titanfall 2
literally all interchangeable. close your eyes and point to the screen. whatever your finger lands closest to, buy.

Buy DOOM.
Enjoy an fps that isn't a total linear snooze.

Just wait for black friday and buy 20 5$ games instead faggot.
These games will be dirt cheap in 2 years anyway

>>Battlefield 1, Infinite Warfare, or Titanfall 2
seriously, don't get any of those
if you really wanna play battlefield, get 4 - it still has a playerbase and isn't a boring sw battlefront reskin

i know its not much, but i truly suggest you to get either X-Com 2 or Borderlands 2

is titanfall 2 on PC "dead" or actually dead? I've played games with only a few servers ever full and had a great time.