Japanese version of game has exclusive content

>Japanese version of game has exclusive content.

macks's a fucking tomato

>Japanese version of the game received content over months/years as non-free DLC
>American version launch with it all at once, and it's not even DLC and included by default

>Exclusive content of a game can only be obtained via preorder
This isn't a Maki thread right?

>Japanese release
>American release
>6 months after the American release, Japan gets an enhanced version with added content
>never comes to the West

It always makes me sad when people use actual good idols like Maki and Nico for shitposting. Why not use the idols no one gives a fuck about like Honoka or Eli?

>Maki
>Nico
>good idols
LMAO @ ur tastes kid

>America never gets the original and only get the final version with all the content

>no one gives a fuck about
>like Honoka or Eli
But the ones no one gives a fuck are Hanayo and Rin.

I want to sex up the Maki.

>he can say these things with a straight face

m-mods mooods mooOOOOOODS MODS
MODS RIGHT NOW NOOOO MODSS

Shut up. I want him to post more so I can jerk off.

Name one reason they aren't good aside "they are popular"

Rin and Hanayo do have their share of fans (not Maki/Nico/Nozomi level but still). Compare that to Honoka who suffers from "main character syndrome" and Eli who no one gives a fuck about except for her leeching off of Nozomi's popularity with their pairings.

it's a perfectly safe picture, I don't see the problem

Maki is a shitty tsundere. Her entire act of "I dont enjoy doing things with you guys" is dumb and unnecessary and she has that high and mighty "I'm rich and good at everything I do" attitude. Literally baby's first idol to lure in handholdless virgins.

Nico is the lolibait of the group and has THE worst characterization of the group. Thinks too highly of herself with nothing to show and contributes to the group as much as Hanayo and Rin, which is nothing at all. She lied to her friends and siblings to get a higher image of herself and a straight up bitch overall. Literally a 3D girl.

He is probably doing the le CP joke

Don't keep me waiting, user. I'm mid-boner here. Take responsibility.

Still better than Honoka and Eli because those two at least have something resembling personalities and didn't get involved in the stupidass drama moments.

Rin is the best

*Maki and Nico being those two. Honoka and especially Eli barely having any personality.

Are they the canon couple in anime?

>idols
>good

It wasn't supposed to be exclusive, it just got censored when it was localized.

Maki > Nozomi > Nico > Rin > Kotori = Umi > Hanayo > Honoka > Eli

Almost my list
Swap Hanayo with Eli and Eli with Nico and Nico with Rin.

>it just got censored when it was localized.
I fucking hate this world sometimes.

Why? Why is censorship needed for these games? Children are not going to buy overly-Japanese games or games based off of anime shows that aren't on Cartoon Network. They'll just call them "gay" because that's the only insult they know because it's not a shooter.

Why the fuck does censorship happen in these games?

Love Love is shit. SHIT!

It is the worst when localizers want to correct non existent "problems". Japan is stricter on sex and violence yet somehow people feel the need to censor even more.

I have a feeling if I worked at Treehouse or any localizing team, I'd be fired in a day for asking "why?" at least a dozen fucking times when someone said to remove or edit something.

By this point, it has to be about money. It can't be about "muh feelings and muh sex is bad" anymore.

Despite it's flaws, Love Live is still better than the other idol franchises like Idolmaster and Aikatsu.

They're all pretty shitty. And this is coming from a guy that loves idols. I even watched WUG.

Why is Maki such a turbo slut?

VESPERIA PS4 REMAKE WHEN?