I'm not a furry if I play a Khajiit master race, right?

I'm not a furry if I play a Khajiit master race, right?

They have the best lore/make the best thieves. Just saying

Other urls found in this thread:

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lilmothiit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends.

Do you want to fuck the cat-man?

You're only a furry if you want to do one of the following two things

>Fuck the cat
>Be the cat outside of the game

Otherwise you're fine.

what about

>be fucked by the cat

No but Bosmer are better thieves than them. It's when you try to make a werewolf build like these faggots is when you are a furry.

It's too bad you only see so few of them in Skyrim because they were improved so much between the design and the voice acting.

>He doesn't want to fuck the cat

Worrying about if it's furry or not makes you a furry.

>thieves
you mean stealth archers?

Catfags jelly that the werewolf thread hit the reply limit.

The choice between some untermensch drug dealer race and glorious Werewolf savagery is knot a hard one.

>can't go to any city without being attacked by everyone

Werewolves/etc are cool and all, but I think I'll just mod in Lilmothiit fox-people if I want playable lore-friendly doggos.

Listen man, we know why you picked it. No need to make it weird.

my nig

i want to fuck the werewolf

Werewolves suck ass in Skyrim though.

You literally actively make yourself weaker by transforming if you're wearing even remotely decent armour and using a half decent weapon. You also aggro friendly NPCs just by being around, can't use items or magic and are generally less flexible in and out of combat.

I did, by not being a werewolf.

they're not supposed to be abundant in the coldest province in the continent

>I'm not a furry if I play a Khajiit master race, right?
You are, why would any human play as subhuman?
>They have the best lore
No
>make the best thieves
since when being 'the best nigger' is a title of honor?

Not necessarily. If you pick a Khajiit or Argonian because you like the race, or because they are the best fit mechanically for something that's fine. If you want to pick a Khajiit to make the stormcloak rebellion feel awkward, you are doing great. If you want to pick an Argonian because it totally makes the most sense for the reincarnation of a dragon soul to be in a lizard body, then good on ya. If you want to pick either race to continue the propaganda that the identities of all of the saviors of the world keep getting "lost" because of a conspiracy against beastmen, then you are a fucking mastermind. If you pick a Khajiit or Argonian because you want to BE a Khajiit/Argonian, or want to have sex with one, then you are a furry.

Just use mods like any person with half a brain

>only race covered in fur
>live in desert and rarely spotted in colder province

Nord master race, any non human filth gets to have a blade buried in them.

cats like heat/sunbathing

Khajiit are legitimately one of the cooler races in a game. Their fucking subspecies are weird as fuck.

Yeah, I mean that's nothing like real life where lions and tigers hate the desert and savanna, preferring to live in the arctic tundra.

Oh, wait.

>why would any human play as subhuman?
Because only being a human/normal things in the world of vidya or fantasy gets boring?

Walt Disney drawing cartoon mice didn't automatically mean he wanted to fuck rats.

>nords
Literally the under-developed nigger race of Elder Scrolls.

But if you're gonna play a beast race, you might as well go with Argonians. They've got better Racial bonuses all the way around and they also have plenty of cool lore.

They're used to it at a genetic level, just like how you're used to sucking mad dick

>Walt Disney drawing cartoon mice didn't automatically mean he wanted to fuck rats.

You sure about that?

It gets freezing cold in a desert at night you colossally mistaken but ultimately valuable person.

Not like the skyrim khajiits are based on the canada lynx or anything

You know where the SIBERIAN tiger's native range is right?

Argonian lore is pretty fucking cash. Oblivion tried to invade Black Marsh. The fucking lizards made a full-scale demonic invasion nope right the fuck off to somewhere easier to invade, like the imperial capital.
There are werecrocodiles.
The Hist has been around for a few cycles of divine exterminatus.

Yeah, but most big cats live in tropical or Savannah environments.

Acting like the Khajiit living in a desert/Savannah area is somehow unrealistic is stupid.

Is Shivering Isles canon? Is Sheogorath still a daedric prince if he's not Jyggalag? UESP is kind of unclear, but I really don't remember becoming Sheogorath at the end of Shivering Isles.

The Hist are technically immigrant Daedra since they're beings from a plane of Oblivion that was almost entirely destroyed. I mean, some of The Hist actually still do live on a few other select realms in Oblivion.

It's canon, but it's unclear what happened at the end of it. You do become the Madgod, but it's not confirmed you became Sheogorath. If it was it means that the Hero of Kvatch is the Sheogorath seen in Skyrim, which is pretty coo

man I'm not actually following the conversation

I'm just posting to be contrarian.

sheo says as much during his quest in skyrim, where he claims to have watched martin turn into a dragon

Yeah everything so far is pretty canon. I don't think there have ever been any major retcons in TES lore besides Cyrodiil being a giant rainforest.

Even Daggerfall's 6 endings are all canon, at the same time, which worked out just about as well as you'd imagine when the world suddenly spits out around 4 versions of the same man, with varying levels of power.

The main character from Oblivion is Sheogorath in Skyrim, even if it's mostly implied through his dialogue about previous events. Although it probably makes the hero of Kedvatch a human, as I don't see him covered in fur or scales.

You're about as furry as you let on. Be a man and keep your fetishes to yourself.

I wonder how soft the fur on their tits is.

This is canonically what the Hero of Kvatch looks like

I always assumed the canon race for each MC is based on the game's location, I saw it as the Nerevarine is a dunmer, The Champion of Cyrodil is a imperial, and the Dragonborn is a nord.

Do Lilmothiits actually exist or is it just a Kazerad thing ?

I would assume being a Daedric Prince trumps your birth race. Race could technically still be up in the air.

elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Lilmothiit
They're real. Or were.

You were in that stream the other night as well, I see.

>thieves
>not playing based nord stealth archer

To be fair he's a god, I don't see problem with him watching stuff. Especially when something interesting happens.

>wanting to fuck a smelly cat's diseased pussy instead of an argonian's sleek, sloppy cloaca

>You were in that stream the other night as well, I see.
Well with the update around the corner I excepted Kaz make an announcement
I stayed for the lewd drawing of course

Actually, being normal human in not-normal world isn't boring at all.

>Fucking animal people

Go home furry/scaly/faggot.

Being a nigger is fun

N O
O

What is he, some sort of faggot?

>Not fucking the cats and the lizards

it is, only when it isn't real life

>moon coons
>master race
>I'm not a furry

>lewd drawing
where, I stopped bothering with streams forever ago

True, although some variety will eventually be desired when given the options. I'd sooner explore them.

I left after the first drawing was done and said everything i wanted to Kaz/etc for the time. It was also 4 in the morning and I had work.

I was that BadBrad/SquareWave guy.

this was funnier than it needed to be, fuckin nice

the racism in skyrim is the best

i just googled the different designs of the various races in previous Elder Scrolls games.. what kind of retard was in charge of them?

If it ain't human purge it

Why isn't there Thalmor on your list?

i don't know, i didn't make it.

this shit gets me every time

boring as fuck

If you want to be both do they cancel each other out?

Oh well, they make the shittiest stealth archers anyway

OVER
ONE
YEAR

If you don't go orc you're literally retarded. Racial bonuses were removed, only thing left is the powers. Literally every other race has a shitty power that can be achieved through spells, enchanting, or shouts, except for orcs. Berserkers rage is literally the most broken shit in the game and you can't argue otherwise.

one year of what

But Human Male on Anthro Female is considered patrician tier, user

No updates.

updates on what

amen to that

Prequel. A webcomic set in the TES universe.

sounds interesting
I hope it isn't furshit because then I'll be disappointed
I expect it nonetheless

It is known.

Considering making a new fem for skyrim but I don't know if I want them to be Khajit or Dark Elf

>Zeela Takk as captain

>baits readers with update "being around the corner I swear!"
>a whole year later
>on the anniversary he uploads a side-story parodying his arrogance and readers' hunger
>then tells us it's just a week away

Cheeky cunt.

>playing as a disgusting feline beast
>not self inserting as a proud dwemer, the most advanced race to ever exist in all Tamriel
No one understand this feel.

Why is whoever that made that list so fucking obsessed with stealthy archers?

Afuckingmen to that. I don't want to play a game as a regular plain human. Point of rpgs is its a fantasy/escapism so naturally something like a beast race or elf helps add to it. Same reason I don't play sports games and modern setting shooters like cod.

It's a joke about stealth archery being pretty broken in Skyrim due to damage multipliers and stupid AI(like going "huh, guess it was nothing" while looking like a pincushion)

I hate furries but honestly if I lived in the TES universe I would surely try to fuck a khajit and argonian just for the sake of finding out how it feels.

Kittygirl or bust.

Playing a dedicated stealth archer in Skyrim was unbelievably broken because when your stealth got to a decent level you were basically undetectable from a decent distance so you could just sit back and ping enemies with arrows doing 3 times stealth crit damage until they died for the whole game.

The problem stems from Bethesda not balancing stealth into the late game by not including a "Perception" skill or stat. So you would get harder and harder to detect as your stealth skill rose but enemies would not get better at detecting you.

Basically, stealth was really broken.

I WANT TO PUT BABIES IN THAT RABBIT

A cat is fine too.

You are killing dragons and dealing with gods.

You can fly.

You are dragon offspring.

You can murder entire encampments of bandits with your *voice*.

But it's too bland if you don't have whiskers.

Nono user its just to help add to the whole thing. Also the character you play as is a lot more personal.

>I can't enjoy video games unless I play as a furry or rape-bait.

And here I thought the fantasy element was all that shit about being able to use magic and fight mythical beasts and traverse a fantasy world. But no, apparently it doesn't count unless you engage in some form of bestial fetishism in character creation.

You'd think with all the time he wastes eating up attention on Sup Forums he'd at least be on patreonbux but no

>Implying
They're all the skin of a giant robot mech user. That or a fat bastard who sits around all day, so I guess that explains the connection between you and him.