>resolution goes up to 8x native
>anything above 1x causes hideous texture glitches in many games

Literally what is the fucking point?

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/rM1DG06r0nVlP9oMOfER3g/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just in case

How MANY games?

I literally never had this problem before. Are you sure you're not confusing this with PCSX2?

Got any examples?

I'm curious, because I've played plenty of games (mp1/2, pikmin, Luigis mansion, f-zero, etc) and look fine, regardless of how high I've pushed (like 5-6x native).

>rogue squadron still not fully playable

give examples, I literally had 0 issues

>only installing Dolphin for Rune Factory
chubby waifu here I come

Battle for Bikini Bottom on anything above 1x flips it's shit. Weird triangles textures appear on the ground, and a blue square appears in the left hand corner.

And this is not a new issue, btw. There are forum posts as far back as 2011 complaining about it. So what have the Dolphin people been doing for the last five years?

>Battle for Bikini Bottom

get the runey patch

Try it on pcsx2 then.

I have had no problem with any game ive played.

I'm not sure why that's funny. It's one of the best games of all time.

Fixing things that actually need fixing

Shit eaters like you are the reason emulators go decades without ever improving. How are hideous, broken textures not something that need fixing?

>many games is literally only one game
Wow you sure are a fucking piece of shit clickbait nigger.

The only major problems I had with Dolphin emulator was when I tried running a game cube demo disc. Some shit worked but othwr stuff was fucked up severely, like F-Zero GX on the interactive multigame disc 12
I imagine that won't be fixed anytime soon, directly anyway

Well if it's only one game, it shouldn't take them long to fix it. Oh wait, people have been pointing out the issue for the last 5 years, and the Dolphin developers have never so much as acknowledged it.

Dolphin is open-source, if you want it fixed you can go in and fix it yourself dumbass.

It's for retexture projects you donut.

>Well if it's only one game, it shouldn't take them long to fix it.
You're the fucking problem with emulators, retarded people like you. It doesn't matter if it's just one game or 20, the complexity of the actual issue itself is what may prevent it from being fixed. If the developers of the original game used some extreme fucking method for rendering their textures and that's what's causing the issue, then reverse-engineering that whole process could take months, years even. Zelda audio microcode wasn't fixed in Dolphin until just last year and that was an issue for more than 10 years. You don't understand any of this shit, yet you complain as if it's a super simple fix.

I played a shitload of games on Dolphin without issue, except Battle for Bikini Bottom. That game is totally broken on Dolphin. Some sort of shadow glitch.

What's funny is that you consider that licensed garbage playable, nevermind one of the best anythings of all time.

Not him, but it's obvious you haven't played the game at all. BoBB and The Movie game were actually made by competent devs and they actually turned out to be really good. You wouldn't care though since you're one of those retards who disses a game before even playing it.

All I ask is that they fucking acknowledge the issue, and at least attempt to fix it. But update after update comes out, and the issue is never resolved.

I always play at 3x without any problems.

Also now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that Vulkan won?

>all i ask is that they acknowledge it
>and that they fix it

you're as retarded as the other user said you are

Retard detected.

One sentence from them would be enough. "we're aware of the problem and are working on it".

That's literally all I want. But as far as I know, they're either unaware of the problem , or simply don't care.

But why should they bother fixing anything when shit eaters like you will go to bat for them regardless.

I don't have this problem.

did you even read the other user's post? things like rendering issues aren't a simple fix nor are they game specific, stop acting like it's so easy and try coding your own fix because it's open source you fucking downie

>try coding your own fix
sorry, I'm more of an ideas guy

>more of an ideas guy
Painfully obvious already

Then maybe they should address those major issues first, rather than insignificant shit like doorknob textures and the button layout on android.

>he thinks the entirety of a dev team works on the same thing
Wow, you really should stop talking.

It's not a major issue though

Sorry your not an intellectual like me

Evidently none of the dev team is working on that issue. Nor have they ever, apparently. Because 5 years later, it's not fixed.

In one of there last updates, they talked about how they spent weeks on a glitch that made a map upside down. Meanwhile, the textures in one of the most popular games on the whole system are completely broken.

please read

Why are you trying to play spongebob at 8x native resolution anyways?

Go fix it yourself, that's how free shit works: everybody chips in.

Technically it's no broken if you're playing it at native res right? Then it'd be working as intended

So the game works perfect on 1x? Cry harder

Because it's a great game and I want it to look good? Silly me for using the options that Dolphin provided.

Yea you are pretty fucking silly

>there will never be a functional og xbox emulator

fucking microsoft

Are you the same faggot that keeps making these threads to complain about Dolphin?
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/rM1DG06r0nVlP9oMOfER3g/

Holy shit. This guy is a full time shitposter.

>but it was made by competent devs
No just no

Now this is autism.

Like I said, you haven't played the game.

holy shit

OP it's time to delete your thread and save face

>weebfag has shitty opinion
Holy shit, the prophecy was true

This is why the archives need to die. Fuck you people.

Nah, it helps to detect shitposters like you.

fuck I want so badly to play phantom crash on my desktop, upscaled and antialiased and shit, JSRF and some others too

crawl back to your conatinment at
right now

No one fucking cares about your shitty opinion if you're not even going to be constructive about it.

The archives are fine. Having autism about Dolphin is your problem and we just get to laugh at how pathetic you are posting about it all the time.

But the removal of the archive would make it easier to hide repeated threads.

Is this a Dolphin thread? If so does anyone know if there's any settings to fix this crash? Whenever you talk to Merluvlee and try to use any of her services Dolphin just crashes immediately. There's nothing on the Dolphin wiki about this so I was wondering if this was some misconfigured settings or some shit.

Are those the HD textures? You don't think maybe it's related to that?

please keep giving me (You)'s so I can bask in your anime autism

Did you try cleaning the disc?

i have fx6100 and hd6870.
can somebody give me settings for wind waker?

>Are those the HD textures? You don't think maybe it's related to that?
Not my screenshot. Those don't even look like HD textures, just normal upscaled GC.

>Gets pissed at others when he's caught with evidence of his massive faggotry
Reality hurts sometimes, OP. Time ti take a good look in a mirror.

Not the environments but the characters look higher res.