I hope Sombra is a tank

I hope Sombra is a tank.

If she is a Support and she can't heal she's going straight into the trash.

She takes down Reinhardts shield. Probably other shields as well. Maybe takes down healing/discord orb?

Bullets also take down Rein's shield and Zarya can cancel discord orb. She either needs to heal somehow or have a stupid broken kit if she's ever going to break this monotonous Lucio/Ana bullshit.

All depends on her ult. Just think if she had a match wide silence.

Her ult is just going to count down back to 0 as soon as she pops it

I hope shes some technowarlock blood/drain tank.

>skinny girl
>tank
do you even character design?

Yeah because D.va is so fucking fat

She has two functions

Offensive Support

AoE temp silence for her ult
Shift - Weak bot that autopaths to the point and does the same damage as torbs lvl 1 turret
E - Invis

And her second function will be as a horde mode boss where she summons bots to attack you

my money is on defense. hacks enemy turrets and fucks with Bastions.

Yeah but her mech makes her look fat

>ignoring the meka
are you really going full retard?

She can only tank in a fat mech, she can't take any damage when she's just a skinny bitch.

She is obviously an offence character.

I hope she's a hard counter to mei and zarya

I can't wait for the SFM. Sombra and Laura from SFV. 2 South American booty slamming against 1 cock

>copy a SFV character
>copy SFV promo art

Blizzard has no shame

I know about her tank dumbasses, i just didnt mention it to see how many (You)s I would get

Trolled

I often forget Support is just the same as healer now. Nobody remembers how utility used to be the support role.

@356699324
>Pretending to be retarded

>all this laura haircut meme
Do you really think laura was the first person to have this hair? You fucking autists?

>Assault Class
>uzi
>shield disabling grenade ability
>invis ability
>ult is a mexican hat dance

Athena when?

It's suspicious that she's latina, has the haircut, and has similar promo art

Fuck now I want an Image-style Overwatch comic.

This. Who gives a shit how she plays? The only real good thing to come out of Overwatch was all of the glorious fap material.

>Siesta
>throws down a sombraro and anyone close to it falls asleep

fuck you Symettra is goat

SFM when? Hopefully it'll be Sombra with Widowmaker. Sombra is mexican so its guaranteed that she'll have a fat ass.

Having the best ass in the game doesn't make her a good character to have on your team.

There's a reason why she's being reworked.

I don't know why blizzard hasn't tried letting Sym take back sentries and teleporters. It really wouldn't be broken because she would be a sitting duck while moving her shit. Also letting her indefinitely charge her alt attack would help a lot.

or you are just simply a retard and damage controlling.

She's going to be a boring SMG offensive character. Now enjoy waiting for a year to see the next character!

Letting her move her stuff wouldn't make her useful. She'd still only be good on some maps first point, and useless everywhere else
Letting her ult constantly charge would help, but teleporters are only useful for a short time anyway. A rework is really the only option since small fixes won't change her ingrained flaws

She will summon a few of those Junkenstein robots you defended against from the special event. They slowly creep towards nearby players and have a health bar and explode when they get close enough to people.