Kingdom Hearts 2.8

What's your favorite keyblade? Mine's the kingdom key. My least favorite is - well I can't quite remember, but I think it had something to do with a stupid boss who had five forms and a decent musical number.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6AeNT0Jqo
youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M
khinsider.com/news/June-2012-GameInformer-Nomura-Interview-2596
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MODS

Aqua is a hottie and a cutie!

Post the trailers we have so far

Trailer 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm6AeNT0Jqo

Trailer 2:
youtube.com/watch?v=al8YkZe4q2M

Is it just me, or is the art style in trailer 2 a bit different?

I've played every game except coded but don't recall the boss you're talking about. Also if you want people to reply to your threads you might want to actually attach a relevant image instead of blank posting.

Cognitive dissonance, man.

>mgs

What?

>he doesn't know

Oathkeeper is a classic

the first one you get in KH2 is one of my least favorites, among the ones that are actually useless.

This is your bunk buddy for tonight

>create qt grill next door
>no one cares
>oh I see they must want a blonde grill
>no one cares
>a blonde grill villain?
>no one cares
>oh what was I thinking they love Sora so why not just make a female Sora
>no one cares
>fuck it here's a blue haired Kamen rider
>everyone goes fucking nuts
Nomura must be very confused

Oathkeeper even though it's awful in-game

Tfw Vanitas, Ventus, and Roxas all bully Xion for being the weakest Sora

Tfw the Xehanorts bully Xion too at the annual Sora and Xehanort ice cream social

I still can't believe how amazing the ending to MGSV was, not only did it close the loop from V to MG1, it connected both Final Fantasy XV AND Kingdom Hearts! How does Kojima get away with it??

They shouldn't have reneged on making Marluxia a grill.

i'm a longtime Aqua follower and it has always been a nice surprise to see that all the girls are well appreciated, at least on this site. Hell, compare the amount of good Kairi fan art to hers.

Can I bunk with Sora instead? There's a thunderstorm tonight and I want to cuddle him to keep him safe.

I call spooning with Aqua.

I've finished every game (not including HD remasters and remakes) except for

Mobile games
Coded games
The Riku part of CoM
KH1

How fucked am I?

He didn't make Marluxua a grill for the connotations of the traitors all being grills

Even though in retrospect the traitors did nothing wrong

Re:Coded is a lot of fun but not necessary to play because of the movie, KH1 is essential since it's also fun to play and you might as well, Riku's side of COM is good, but the fun in building decks is gone, on the plus side though you can speedrun that half in like two days.

Fine with me.

Tfw he was tsun tsun for the BBS heroes all along

>Marluxia was right all along

Riku too intimidating for ya? It's okay anons.

why did Xion suck so much

She was created by the writer of the novels

Aqua is intimidatingly beautiful but I'd get happy feelings too.

If I could have both Riku and Sora I'd be all for it, otherwise Sora.

Aqua isn't a dirty team killer

Is it me or is Aqua losing it in the trailers?

She's going nuclear

She essentially got in the way of Roxas interacting more with already established members of the organization only to be forgotten and not really impacting anything. She served a role that could have already been filled by the other members that makes Roxas to turn traitor.

Reminder that we're gonna have another wild ride after Xehanort kicks it

I hope Nomura still has that magic hype touch he had when he made KH1's and KH2's secret endings

Electric lady could have done the trick

>secret endings
It's just going to be Sora's mom talking to herself where Xehanort died.

>Keyblade related to Xion

Could someone clue me in

Nah, all those who went KiA at Castle Oblivion only worked 1 day together with Roxas when he just started. Remember, Days and Chains happened at the same time. That does leave Xiggy, Xemnas, and Saix though. Maybe potentially Axel too. I don't see Luxord or Demyx causing Roxas to turn traitor.

RIKU GROWS UP SO FAST!!! ;~;

He's become a mature adult and a master keyblade wielder, so proud of him!

>you will never buy Aqua more spats

And Sora looks about the same.

He really, really should've kept his hair long, short hair just doesn't work for his older self

Sora doesn't look like he's aged a day, or matured at all. Well maybe a little, but Riku had WAY more character development than Sora did.

Sora is still kind of immature and goofy but that's what makes up his personality, it's why people like him, he's just carefree and laidback.

And acts the same. Ansem's words ring truer than ever.

Sora was actually a pretty serious guy in KH1 and CoM though, it's in 2 where he became a retarded goofball

The other members were always transparent in the ways they were using him. People always same the same thing when judging Xion. There was no way he could have bonded with anyone else nor were there any major references to Roxas' past other than him and Axel being friends. There had to have been some kind of outside influence that changed them, and Xion and Sora's memories fit right into the plot.

I wouldn't say "Bonded" was what I was going for. Acquaintance but not friends. Also, Riku and Mickey could have served the role of the outside influence too.

We already knew they didn't know each other since their fight was first shown. Other things could have worked like Mickey and people from the worlds he visits. But the way they set it up, it made sense for the plot to still be connected to Sora's memories and how they ended up shaping him from a zombie. Anytime someone brings up the other members it's just because they wanted them to get more lines. And I get that too, but they couldn't have made that much of a difference.

Goodnight, Aqua.

his hair looks pretty shit

Sora doesn't really need much development if he just stops being retarded all the time

I want 3D's 2.8 port to have a new secret boss since it had no Re:make or Final Mix

let me have these

Do you think they might go literal with this and pull her out of the water

or will she fall from the sky like a meteor like sora

I want some more weapons that actually look like keys

He's going to literally carry her on his back in the planes of darkness into the door of light.

>tfw some unevolved keyblades look more like keys

This.

I hate this fucking thing. It looks so flimsy

It gets better.

I loved Terra's armor keyblade.

BBS main story keyblades are pretty great but I dislike most of the Disney world ones

What opening is this from?

Thoughts?

DDD

The keyblade looks best when it's more of a dull rubbery color. Too metallic and it looks jarring.

Keyblades that actually look like keys:
>Kingdom Key
>Kingdom Key D
>Oblivion
>Keyblade of People's Hearts
>Jungle King
>Pumpkinhead
>Metal Chocobo
>Follow the Wind
>Fenrir
>Ends of the Earth
>Master's Defender

Damn. It's pretty rare, isn't it?

Zero/One

Checked

>Keyblade of People's Hearts
Looks like a can opener
>Pumpkinhead
>Follow the Wind
I don't like their designs as keys but I guess
>Damn. It's pretty rare, isn't it?
I never claimed that it's rare just that I would like to see it more because it looks really good if done well

I wasn't being sarcastic.

There are like a hundred Keyblades and only only a dozen of them really look like keys.

Where should i start (again) on KH series ??

I only play KH 1 & 2

If it's been a long time, might as well start at the beginning

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix
Both for the PS3.

Or you could wait for the upcoming Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Remix for the PS4. Along with Kingdom Hearts 2.8, you'll pretty much have everything you'd ever need.

Which game had the beat keyblades in your opinion?

I like Days's the most. The fact that they aren't tied to the Disney worlds allows for much cleaner designs

Ugh, if i am 10 years younger....

Im already too old to play Kingdom Hearts series.

Are there any other games besides KH that evoke comparable genuine enthusiasm, both in and outside of Sup Forums?

You're to old to play video games.

The designs were all edgy as fuck, especially with the names

And half of them were recolors.

The series isn't made specifically for children, according to Nomura.

Idolm@ster

Source ??

Its Disney, of course this is made for children (& manchild)

Interview posted on KHInsider. Also Disney =/= only for kids.

khinsider.com/news/June-2012-GameInformer-Nomura-Interview-2596

At this point old Disney movies are way too slow paced and artsy for children to appreciate.

Treasure Island and Atlantis are still good.

So? A lot of keyblades just fucking suck. If you can't appreciate a little edge, you're playing the wrong series.

Why dont you answer the question?

I've enjoyed Fantasia, even as a kid. Supposedly most people in general didn't appreciate it when it first came out.

TWEWY, if you can find people outside of Sup Forums that have played it

I was talking about OLD Disney movies from before 1960.

Dumbo is a nice racist Disney film I enjoy every once in a while.

>a little edge
Like half of the Keyblades are edge

>Crown of Guilt
>Darker than Dark
>Glimpse of Darkness
>Lunar Eclipse
>Midnight Roar
>Missing Ache
>Ominous Blight
>Pain of Solitude
>Rejection of Fate
>Silent Dirge
>Total Eclipse

The game with the best Keyblades is KHII

The pink elephant scene is really something else.

Treasure island was from 1950 you cock gobbling hoe

Eh, you're right, but keyblades are either edgy or stupid looking 90% of the time. I'd take edgy

I'll take what Xemnas was using in 2.

I just replayed 2, and I noticed that Xemnas' world has a sky made out of buildings. The also dragon fuses into said buildings when you fight it with Xemnas' throne. Pretty cool.
Oh, so those were those the actual names of the keyblades or just the move?

>cleaner designs

they're all random shit that looks like a deviant art OC would wield

>People liking this game unironically

The fuck is wrong with you people? Anyone who likes these games has no right to tell others what's good.

>s-stop having fun guys