What's the most contrarian thing you've ever read on this board?

What's the most contrarian thing you've ever read on this board?

I've never read anything non-contrarian on Sup Forums, so it's a hard choice to make.

>Roberts chest

This board is almost nothing BUT contrarian posts. As soon as something becomes accepted, everyone flips position so they can keep shit posting it.

Every single post

>DS2 was better than DS3

Led Zeppelin is in the running for most overrated band of all time, so I will say Sup Forums isn't wrong.

This.

There's nothing contrarian on this board you fucking NOT-faggots.

Everything sonyniggers post, but also everything else.

People on this board figured out that negative circlejerking is superior to a positive one so they act accordingly. On Sup Forums, however, there're a good chunk of people who try to keep it "serious" because "muh art" So the way people on Sup Forums act is much more contrarian in comparison.

*unsheathes neckbeard*

Is the entirety of Sup Forums ironic?

that'd be The Rolling Stones

i'd say the beatles but that'd be dating myself

They're somewhat overrated it's true, but not to the extent of other bands like the Beatles or Radiohead. They still made some of the most memorable songs of all times.

tay tay is great though

haters leave

...how did you go from 'people on Sup Forums all agree with each other' and 'Sup Forums all disagree with each other compulsively' to 'Sup Forums is more contrarian than Sup Forums' in 2 sentences?

I could say the sky is blue here and someone would call me a faggot because the sky changes colour when the sun goes down.

>Radiohead
>overrated
>much less being anywhere near as overrated as The Beatles or Led Zeppelin

Swing and a miss

Someone post that tweet on those hipster devs when someone tries to encourage them from a Rocky quote or something and they acted like they were "above" that.

That one pisses me off the most.

>Post times
I don't even visit Sup Forums and I can tell this is samefagging.

The constant meme-ing of Dark Souls being a bad game is up there.
I also don't quite understand the hate Dishonored seems to get. In a sea of AAA cinematic experiences, Dishonored is a video game-as video game. You have mechanics, an an environment that reacts to the player, and room to experiment.

>Radiohead is not overrated
What? All the fags at my uni have a Radiohead album as their favorite and call it one of the best bands of all time.

It is you fucking shittasting asshole. You represent everything wrong with the franchise.

Before Undertale became huge I saw nothing but praise for the game. The moment it picked up momentum people started saying it was tumblr/reddit/whatever.

Come on, dude, no one actually thinks any of that is true.

>Papa John's is better than Pizza Hut

Overwatch is a good game

I think people just pretend to enjoy Radiohead because they think it reflects on themselves in a positive. Just the impression I get.

>everyone secretly has good taste and agrees with me

user, I have some terrible news

But people like it, Deus Ex on the other hand or any other game that is perceived to pander to sjw is hated from the premise without even judging gameplay.

doesn't miley let her fans molest her during contests?

butthurt dadrockfag

taylor is actually amazing

Hows it contrarian? Isn't it pretty lame and casual to like Taylor Swift?

I like some of Radiohead's stuff, but certainly not their entire discography. I know I'll always have a soft spot for Karma Police and Paranoid Android.

I think paranoid android is a really good song. Aside from that the band is sort of mediocre.

She is cute and innocent deep inside. All this wild behaviour is to advance her career by showing a rebellious mirage to the thirsty masses.

>e-celeb says some controversial opinion
>suddenly everyone always thought that way

Sometimes I forget this board is full of kids.

Sup Forums contains both contrarians and counter contrarians, usually for baiting purposes

>fun is a buzzword.

How many layers of irony are you on my dude

Yes

I don't remember anymore

Oh Sup Forums, you're there.. I got a question.

Does rotational velocidensity have any effect on an SSD? There's no rotation, right? So can I use MP3s now?

Someone disagreed with my opinion, but I promptly called them out.

everybody knows Sup Forums is full of le ebin ironic opinions xD type of people

But Sup Forums on the other side, full of contrarians, best example is undertale

the board was full of civil discussion about before release/got2popular, people talked about it all the time, in a civil way, actual discussion and debate, then the game exploded and now its borderline taboo to even imply about it, granted the game got a pretty autistic fanbase but still

>As soon as something becomes accepted
No, no, it's as soon as something starts popping up everywhere and you have to deal with a bunch of autists trying to ram it up your ass. That's when you get people who weren't really interested to begin with but cave and give it a shot.
That's when the shitposting goes full throttle.

Is Sup Forums really contrarian or does it lean more towards just hating everything? With the exception of maybe a handful of games that get a pass until the pendulum swings the other way & Sup Forums decides to hate that shit too.

I'd say thats partially true also, but the contrarians are real on this board to some extend

>of all times

All the media boards are literally the same, only difference is the subject.

>Sup Forums loves/hates popular music
>Sup Forums loves/hates popular games
>Sup Forums loves/hates popular shows and movies
>Sup Forums loves/hates popular anime

Sup Forums just hates popular games for the sake of hating

It's mostly people wanting to disassociate themselves with a cancerous fanbase.

Is it really contrarian if they simply say it to get a rise out of people?

>"Sup Forums is the only board I've been on" the post

true, I remember those threads and there was no furfags or anything tumblr related on any of them, the first wave of art those threads spawned

now its all furfags and faggotry

but arnt they just ment to hate hate hate?