It's been 2 years since Sm4sh

It's been 2 years since Sm4sh.

When is Smash Switch coming out?
Would you say a Holidays 2018 release?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rf9PClQKOmg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There wont be smash switch, they'll just port smash 4 and maybe add a few characters.

this is also the reason why the switch will flop

nintendo will be bankrupt until that

6 years between releases.

Melee was 2 years after 64

64 had literally no budget and was a beta test

Melee was when the actual smash cycle started

Either way, 2020 seems like waaay too late into the Switch lifecycle for a game like Smash.
If we're going by patterns, then there's a Smash game within 2 years of the console release.

So 2019 should be good for Smash 5

>it's been t two years
ffffffuuuuuucccckkkk

Only if Sakurai isn't directing it.

Nah we're getting Smash Wii U 2.5. Like how New Leaf just got a fuckload more content added.

right, I'm gonna die soon

Sm4sh was pretty forgettable in retrospective.

Melee was a rushed piece of shit and it shows. Awful roster padded with clones, more clones than any other Smash game added. Broken mechanics developers never intended to be in. Absolutely awful art style, look at how ugly Bowser is, holy shit.
The fact it is the best selling GCN game is really telling of the low quality of GCN's library in general.

GameFreak probably won't move to Switch until 2019-2020 assuming there's another set of games after SM, so Smash 5 coming out 2020 isn't too far fetched.

3DS isn't going to live after 2017.

Well, I might as well dump few Japan Time 2 images.

OTP

Maybe on Switch he will get a spot.

Nintendo could literally keep making characters, stages, MAKE AN ACTUAL GOOD STAGE EDITOR FOR FUCKING ONCE, and balance a little more often and Sm4sh would make them more money than fucking anything else they're doing right now
It seems a bit silly that they have so much potential then just decide to squander it consistently
I guess that's been nintendo's thing for a while though

>It's been 2 years since Sm4sh.
its been almost 2 years since i used my 3ds then

At that point, people would shit on Nintendo for rehashing stuff instead of making new things.
There is no escape from dumb "criticism".

>That Waluigi doll

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/Rf9PClQKOmg

Gotta say waiting for Smash was fun.

As someone that experienced both Japan times, yes, it is.

It was more fun than the game itself.

Just like Brawl. And MGSV.

Anyone who thinks its just gonna be a port are legit retards and ahould kill themselves immediately.

As much as I agree, I thought the same about MK8 and Splatoon. And yet they are getting up-ports.

>b-but the trailer showed it!
Fools.

Chill, stutter boy, I said I agree with you. Point is, nothing is obvious, expect everything.

Melee HD is 100% going to be on the switch.

Cap this post.

Geez, I really hope not.

Why the fuck did he punch her liver? Are manlets so easilt agitated?

Japan Time is always a wondrous thing.

Nice picture. Archived.

Kek
Chrom is probably getting in next game
Hopefully
Let me dream

Jesus Christ, why is that guy the best at drawing anything ever? Every single he's made for shit like Mahvel 3 and Dragon's Crown is pure gold.

>Awakening
>still relevant

wrong on all fronts except how rushed the game is. low quality bait

It's bait but Melee's artstyle is really ugly in my eyes. But it's just opinions.

Remember when people fucking paid for a demo?

>brawl 3.0
woha.. i can barely contain my hype here

>tfw you called the ESRB leak fake

I got a bunch of Steam games for a code, holy kek. Good times.

Seeing Captain Falcon in an Awakening style cutscene was the hypest shit ever.

I could've made a profit but I passed my extras to friends and family instead. We had some good times until the game came out.

Outdated but whatever.

I miss some of the Brawl pairings. Pikachu being Samus' loyal ally never stopped appealing to me.

Never I hope

If I remember correctly, I had three EU codes. One for me, one for my bro and one for profit.

I miss Subspace Emissary's cutscenes. Not the game mode itself though.

I hope for Smash Switch they decide to just split it down the middle and make some sweet trailers but also sweet single-player shit. Subspace Emissary was the most hilarious kind of fanfic material even if it was just Sakurai wanking off for a couple hours.

>Wii U sold so few games they are going to port them, upgrade them and pretend they are new games while fuck their loyal fanbase in the ass

You and I know you're gonna love buying the same game twice. See you trying to defend this shit in a future thread,

Yeah, I need more Sakurai fanfics. KI Uprising was top notch.

Mario Kart 8 sold a lot though. A big lot.

Nintendo is worth Billions, they'd have to start burning now to go out.

I like Daisy but my god, were the Daisyfag tears delicious and ever flowing after that announcement.

>tfw I scammed so many people with fake demo codes

The good old days.