this shouldnt be allowed

i'll rig my willy deep in ur bum

yes, they definitely are.

>caring about hats in a q-pressing simulator

+1

>buy a game
>still have to gamble for cosmetic shit
>people waste tons of money on this shit
no, Blizzcucks are what shouldn't be allowed.

you dont want to show off your cool items?

>caring about skins at all, ever
You've fallen into Blizzard's addiction machine my friend

No way dude! It's as if they are a company who's only goal is to make money. Hey, that could be the reason things such as voice lines and sprays, some of which are actually not connected to that game at all, exist. Man, you've opened my eyes. Next you'll tell me 9/11 was an inside job or the moon landing is fake. Wow.

I managed to get Striker Lucio five times during the Summer event.

Stop bitching.

>I gladly accept getting cock shoved down my throat!
>that means you should too!

what the fuck are you on about

just cause you lost your arm doesnt mean i cant be sad i lost my hand

the same exact shit happened to me for halloween

>tfw 30 boxes and no mercy
why live

>got three othher legendary skins multiple times
>didnt get a single witch drop

Ended up buying her with coins.

I'm saying that the pointless shitty voice lines no one gives a single fuck about and sprays half of which are not even Overwatch related are there just so people would get tempted to buy more boxes when they don't get the thing they actually want which are the skins for the character. It is frustrating enough to not get the skin you want, but to not get a skin AT ALL, but instead some shitty picture you get to put on a wall at your spawn and never think about again for the rest of the game. Also, I forgot to mention the duplicates. You can actually get a fucking duplicate of your shitty useless voice line that you never use and don't give a shit about, even in seasonal events. That's what I'm on about, you fucking faggot.

Heroes never die you fucking retard
>being this dumb

I grinded the halloween event for the entire month and got less than 50 levels and I got legendary roadhog twice legendary reaper legendary mercy and some other event specific rares I cant complain

you are right. but im saying thats bullshit because they are being greedy pieces of shit. i already paid for this game and therefore should be exempt from the shitty cash shop system because that shit is for F2P games. I already gave my money to them to play this game, i should have 100% access to its content without them attempting to jew me out of my money

You know what's crazy, Is that OW is a really good fucking online game.
The loot system they have is really the only thing bringing it down.

I recently switched from PS4 to Xbox as my primary console, Linked my accounts thinking all of my goods would transfer.
Of course i find out they don't even link up stats. (Seriously thought i wouldn't need to google that shit prior)

The whole reward system is extremely depressing.
Fuck at this point it makes destiny's DLC look like a decent offer.
>But it's just cosmetics you faggot

Being the character i want to look like is a personal choice i really enjoy videogames, Turns out i honestly can't take any more of blizzards nasty smelling cum in this relationship.

Yea, that's true as well. But, BUT. They can get away with it. And it's your fault. Mine as well, I won't deny it. I wanted a Tracer skin during those game events and I bought some boxes. And this is the problem. People keep paying, so they keep doing things, and pushing farther and farther to see just how much they can push until people say ''oh hey that's not cool man, I'm not gonna give you more money''. And that's never going to happen. They are businessmen. They want your money. You don't have to give it to them.

>but micro-transactions in a fully priced game are fine when Blizzard does it!
>they're only selling COSMETICS!
>That makes it fine!

(Not the guy your replying too)
>They are businessmen.

Boy is that one of the easiest things to forget.
Playing a videogame can be such a intimate personal experience, That you forget that thing that give you that experience doesn't of course really give a fuck about you.

It's almost like dating hot women that give you everything you want in bed but with terrible secret personalities that only have self interests.

advanced bait

Blizzard treats every version of the game as a completly different ecosystem. Mainly for ranking reasons.

I wish it was bait
I go apeshit over cosmetics

I did of course expect my stats not to transfer because of different systems, There is literally no point to linking your account other than editing your info

Linking is actually only good for statistics and getting your Origins rewards on PC.

>I go apeshit over cosmetics
Whatever, we all have some autism in us. No the bait is
>OW is a really good fucking online game.
>cosmetics system is the only bad part about it
>plays FPS on a console
>plays OW
>plays OW on console
>Destiny reference
>only just discovering how shit blizz is

Take my (You), you deserve it

>tfw forgot to buy mercy and slept through the remainder of the event

You people are fucking pathetic. Get over it.

>50 boxes and didn't get mercy
i fucking hate you blizzard

>bought 11 loot boxes for halloween event
>bastion skin, pharah skin, ana skin
>rest were sprays/voice/duplicates
don't fall for the kike's tricks

>friend says overwatch is fun
>buy it
>it isn't

what the hell

let me guess
you play her a lot
someone on plebbit did the research and you have lower chance to get skin for your mains than for heroes you play the least
this is why you had no chance to get her from box

she's not in my top 3.

I can vouch for this, during the summer event I got every skin multiple times except the people I play. I got the tracer skin at least 4 times and I have 0 time on her, got widow twice, also with no time. Didn't get the D.va one at all which is the only one I wanted and my top played. I must have put like 30 hour or more into the event.

At least you got a Halloween skin

>Last night before event ends
>Log in to take one more shot at witch
>Level up, unlock crate, an epic and a legendary shoot out
>It's fucking Devil Mercy and some Toblerone shit
>Continue using default skin

wrong faggot, i had the most hours in mercy and still got 3 dupes of her skin

>That Mercy witch's hat player icon to try and make up for no Mercy skin

Damn that sucks dude.

That's as wrong as your father not wearing a condom. I play Symmetra and Tor the least, almost not at all, and I have the fewest and the shittiest skins for them.

No shit sherlock, what did you think they would be fair?

>tfw have every skin in the game

Really...when I only have 15% of total items yet manage to get 2 duplicates in almost every crate.......no way, get out of town!