>cutfags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ggv-FsYxQc
restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging/method-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>being obsessed with dicks
>caring about other people's dicks

nah, they pretty much agree thet circumcision is mutilation

I imagine that the next generation of kids are going to be mostly uncircumcised?
I always find it shocking how, even with today's technology that uncut fags still get dick cheese.

cut means reduced premature ejaculation

t. cutfag
Im cut and i would kill to restore it

Only the ungodly, and frankly low-class retards, are uncut. It's a sign that no women will ever love your dick. Try turning to men, at least that mental disease will match with your physical abomination (along with your dick cheese, you disgusting freaks).

that's like thinking getting drunk from a martini is better than being able to hold your alcohol after a few rounds of the hard stuff

cut means you live in a society dominated by jewish folk

If anyone cares, foreskin restoration is actually a thing. Look it up, it takes years but I've only ever heard good things about it.

this is worrying because i already cum in mere minutes the first go and I'm cut

would i only be able to last seconds if I wasn't?

>circumcision knife
>knife
lmao what
it's done by a fucking gomco clamp faggot

I'm still 1000% mad that the unlockables are online only. The fuck is the point in playing offline?

>The fuck is the point in playing offline?
I don't know, maybe playing Hitman? Just a thought.

>tfw Bill Gates doesn't donate $100 billion to Foregen
GOD DAMNIT REEEEEEEEEEE
I WANT MY FUCKING FORESKIN BACK

What's wrong with that

I wonder who is behind this post?

|
|>
|

wow cute girl what's her name?

I certainly wouldn't do it to my own kid but
A) there's no point complaining about losing something I never knew I had and
B) children are fucking awful and I genuinely believe that humans should voluntarily neuter themselves and go extinct.

her name is Rui Ninomiya and she's a real girl

>children are fucking awful and I genuinely believe that humans should voluntarily neuter themselves and go extinct.
Good goy.

Try showering, disgusting cutfag

Nice, will you lick my penis user?

Tell that to your own kind scum.

GAS THE CUTFAGS
FORESKIN WAR NOW

>developed pearly penile papules because as a kid I was scared to retract my foreskin to clean

>B) children are fucking awful and I genuinely believe that humans should voluntarily neuter themselves and go extinct.

Why do ""edgy"" internetfags always say stupid shit like this?

I used to think this when I was 14 too.

Silly me, I thought this was supposed to be a Hitman thread.

Your foreskin is fused to your dickhead until like puberty bro, you would've had ppp anyway.

This topic triggers me so fucking hard.

>Looks better.
I'm bi and no it fucking doesn't. I'm bi and circumcision is a massive turnoff. Lifeless and completely de-colored glans. Looks godawful. BUT I DIGRESS, THIS IS PERSONAL AESTHETICS.

>You don't lose on feeling.
This is what triggers the ever living fuck out of me. To even imply there are no erogenous zones in the foreskin is the epitome of retardation. Even if we pretend it isn't (despite living in a day and age where every fucking women's magazine gives sex tips about caressing a guy in random fucking places like ear lobes and shit, to stimulate them, so how could the fucking foreskin somehow NOT be a part of that line of thought) an erogenous zone, it still acts as a super fucking comfy pocket pussy for masturbation. Even better when you're actually in a woman. You don't just have straight up friction, you have your own foreskin tugging on your dick WHILE pumping away in the pussy. That shit feels fucking good, not to mention totally fucking optional if you know what you're doing.

Fucking jews, man. Holy fucking shit. They find a way to ruin everything. And because of them I even met women who actually prefer circumcised, because they're just so fucking sheltered that they feed into this "foreskins = ugly/dirty" mentality.

You know, a clitoris can be jerked off, too, if you squeeze the outer labia around it. Every single woman I've ever done it with loved it. Yes, most women would tell you they don't care too much about their outer labia. Yet if you proposed to cut that shit away, you bet everyone would think you're fucking retarded and sadistic. Yet, it's the same exact fucking shit.

>pearly penile papules
Wew lad first time hearing about this and it looks fucking horrifying holy shit. Luckily there's a fix for it apparently?

oh dang
I'm still ashamed of this dick

Like my life depends on it
I wanna lick your dick until you're on the verge of cumming then shove it down my throat and be so filled up by your hot cum that it's is dripping down my chin and onto the floor, I wanna scoop it all up in my hands and lick it off my fingers.

Homosexuality is a sin.

>triggers

not to mention you are losing overall mass with a circumcision. It literally makes your dick smaller.

Strange how it's only uncut that feel the need to make thousands of these threads.
Head back to Sup Forums.

i hope trump makes it illegal to post pictures of anime girls unless you're really a cute girl irl

I'm just glad my parents didn't buy into the shit and let me keep my foreskin. I'll remember to extend the same courtesy to my son if I ever somehow get one (which is fucking unlikely at this point).

Wow, you're a total fucking slut. Absolutely shameless. Probably even worse than me.

Probably because most of us know circumcision is some bullshit and probably because we're tired of being considered freaks because society is too dumb to know any fucking better. Something that cutfags may never understand or be willing to understand.

One day user.

We're all gonna make it.

Circumcisions nowadays are done by laser.

Didn't trump say he supports traps?

No, just yours. And all they needed to use was a laser pointer

Why?
The whole point of it is to let old jewish men suck the still-bleeding foreskin off of young crying boys.

I understand the whole Americans are retards with extremely narrow world views meme is funny but can you try not to do it so much because people may actually take it seriously.
In the off chance you're actually this fucking dumb, the only groups in the world who circumcise are Jews, Muslims and Americans. Americans are circumcised because of the man who invented cornflakes. Not even kidding.

Don't be, plenty of guys have it. Some people like it.

And did you know that ppp is like a vestigial remain? Certain animals have spikes like that on their dick by default.

Are there any Jewish targets you can assassinate with the knife? I bet there's a special achievement for this

Considering most people get circumcised as toddlers, yeah I guess.

Probably old jewish men are a dying breed?

youtube.com/watch?v=6ggv-FsYxQc

The cornflake thing is true. It was specifically intended to limit sexual pleasure because of how religious and prudish society was back then. The only reason Americans still circumcise their kids is because it's been the norm for so long, and no one wants to question the norm because that would mean facing the fact that we've been sexually blunting our men for no reason for generations.

Get a robodick, anons. Put lasers on it. Or 3D print something.

Circumcised here, but it's alright cause I don't use my dick anyways

>Getting mastery on Hokkaido removes the OSP handicap

I know I can still go in empty, but I liked the forced limitation.

this

but fuck jews anyway

If you're so fucking retarded and lazy that you cannot pull the foreskin back while showering, you do not deserve to have a dick, period.

Congratulations on letting Jews decide to cut your dick even though it reduces pleasure in most cases due to lowered sensitivity, fucktard.

yeah, I feel like an uncircumcised dick would still be cuter

>it's been the norm for so long, and no one wants to question the norm because that would mean facing the fact that we've been sexually blunting our men for no reason for generations
Wew everyday suicide appears to be the smarter choice.

That's how it should be. Let people decide for themselves if they want to cut their foreskin or not once they grow up rather than just forcing it upon a fucking baby.

I don't give a shit if adults decide to want their dicks cut but the fact that people still think it's okay to fucking cut on baby dicks is just shitty no matter how you look at it.

I don't like the way uncut dicks look so i'm fine with being cut.

restoringforeskin.org/public/manual-tugging/method-3

ok, do this all around the circumference of your scar line for 2-5 minutes every hour, every day. I've been doing this for ~5 months and I'm making solid progress.

You can pull back the foreskin on an uncut dick and it looks the same as a cut dick.
We have the option, you don't

I just come in these threads to laugh at cutfags to make them feel they should do something against your country's retarded system, or atleast not to pass the curse on your kids.

That being said, some of the cutfag comments are riling me up in this thread.

I just meant because we (Mericans) live in a society that by definition mutilates our children's sexual organs as a fad and no one really fucking knows why we do it.

Two close child hood friends had this weird obsession with the fact I wasn't circumcised when I told them about it in high school. They'd fucking bring it up on a regular basis.

At least people are slowly but surely waking up to it.

My dick is so small I can just push it into the skin to make it look uncut

And whenever someone tries to make a public statement on circumcision people just sort of shrug them off like "it's commonly accepted in society, therefore its okay." Or worse, "I'm cut and don't want to come to terms with the fact that my bodily autonomy has been violated, so I'll just accept it."

Stupid fucking people.

Not sure where I've heard that girls like circumcised guys but that's just untrue.
When Kaho Shibuya said she likes to play with foreskin, it made me so hard

>get drunker, faster and cheaper
Is there something wrong with that?

>being stabbed to death by a knife used to cut baby's dicks off
what a way to go

I'm a cutfag since I was born with a fucked up foreskin anyways. You know a cleft lip? Yeah it was like that but on my dick, they just took the rest off.

it's not like i'll ever touch a woman in a sexual manner anyway
i'd take my uncut dick any day
i like it

Has a public figure ever talked about it before?

I'm cut and i tried to ask my gf about it and she couldn't give me a reason why she wanted to do it, if we had a boy and just got mad and didn't want to talk about it anymore.

/thread
Sorry I'm late

Off the top of my head, Penn and Teller did an episode on it.

Russell Crowe. He calls it barbaric to mutilate a child that is brought into this world as perfect as they are
You're fucking up numale if you ever let your SO touch your son, he may as well be your wife's son

>anonymous board
>concept of fhame

Thread 404 in

what sorcery is this?

>You're fucking up numale if you ever let your SO touch your son, he may as well be your wife's son
I don't think that's true but I don't even let her drive my car, but I'm more of on the fence, I'd never let her make a decision that big on her own.

But what if I legally couldn't do shit if she proceeded with the operation without telling me anyway?

Besides increasing the statistics of single mothers obviously.

Then you don't have children with someone who wants to mutilate her child and can't even say why.

If you were married you would have the grounds to divorce her, completely remove any rights she has to be with the child alone, and force her to pay a very significant portion of her income for child support, health insurance for the child, and alimony.

Sasuga virgin.

Girls love uncut, it's natural ribbing, my boy.

>implying fathers have rights in family court

Society is retarded enough to allow one parent to have that much power to begin with.

I'm I'm a divorce attorney. I only represent men.

In the last 10 years, it has become hilariously easy to get fathers a more favorable position than the mother in most custody disputes. The reason you think your post still applies is because most men aren't willing to hire a specialty lawyer for their divorce, or they assume they have no power and just acquiesce to their wife's demands.

Hospital will not operate if there isn't a consensus on the circumcision usually.
If anyone would circumcise for cosmetic reasons anyway, they're retarded.

Fucking this, I never watch anime but anime girls make my penis erect and I always feel there's a cutie behind a post but in reality pic related

Marriage should be abolished anyway.

Pls no destroy my job user

Based gladiator dude.

They do, they just never bother showing up because dumbasses like you convince it's futile.

Dudes win MORE cases than women in family court, if they actually show up.

>I don't think that's true
Ah, the classic numale response to a woman doing as she wills with his seed.
The death of assertive masculinity itself begins with the thought that letting a female run wild is OK.

t-that's hot

i'm rock solid now

You cutfags don't know how lucky you are. I have phimosis and my dick is full of smegma because I can't peel back the foreskin

we know exactly why we do it, and that makes it even worse.

it began in this country because evangelical christians thought it would make little boys fap less. so they spread the "it's healthier" lie to the medical community which began the whole shitshow. the only reason it continues is because of the classic "we didn't want you to look different from your father" line which is the worst possible reason to do anything.

all we can do is hope and pray that the next few generations remove their heads from their asses and cut it out, pun intended

>tfw American and uncut