What's the appeal of interrobot relationships? Like, I get in I, Robot. They're there to help...

What's the appeal of interrobot relationships? Like, I get in I, Robot. They're there to help, but actually falling in love with a robot to the point where you have people fighting for rights so humans and omnics can live together? That's just weird.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

robots cant nut

But you CAN'T fall in love with a robot.

Reaper and Winston can be on the same team. Fuck any logic this game has.

cant bolt tho

>We build robots
>Robots gain some level of self awareness
>Most people just look at them as objects (like I robot, Bladerunner, Bicentenial man)
>Tumblr fairies identify themselves as robosexuals
>Hold rallys about robot rights

Overwatch is a world where Tumblr is in charge.

Robot cock sounds boring desu

Getting powerdrilled by big robot cock

To ever think that a machine with no life can ever be compared to or be equal to a human life is literally saying our life is worthless.

This to me sounds like "God is not real, we are just atoms and chemicals" Funny people cry when you kill for law and order, but then on the other hand people don't value give a fuck about our special place in this lifeless universe

someone shop her mouth to be upside down it'll be hilarious

>Robots gain some level of self awareness
not true

how aware is your car using GPS?

Robowafu is best waifu

Replace interrobot with gay

That's because what happens in game isn't canon

Existential self awareness then.

So why did the Omnic Crisis even happen? This is like a massive part of the backstory, and yet we have absolutely no idea why it even happened in the first place

even if robot has great personality?

>IT- ITS NOT CANON GUYS
>MUH OVERWATCH

Humans are lonely.

Are you retarded?

this isn't video games

Not very, it just shows what a satellite sees.

apparently you haven't seen sybian videos

>Robots want to be treated like people
>80% of them make no attempt to physically differentiate themselves, something done by birds, baboons or 2 year old children

Maybe people would accept you if you didn't look like you just came off a production line.

i just cant stand how childish, poorly written and badly directed overwatch shorts are

I saw the "some like it bot" poster while playing Overwatch last night. I don't support damn robosexuals and I hate their kind.

What? He said nothing about cars gaining self awareness. What point are you trying to make?

omnics have life energy or some shit inside them. so its not like you're fucking a pc
its like your fucking a persons dreams
only colder

Human life is a mistake I'm willing to correct.

Nothing compares to real man cock

>It vibrates

Why can't they just be homosexuals like normal people?

Most of you faggots love your computer more than human beings and have most of your sexual life with this machine instead something that's alive

really makes you think

Dumb hamster poster.

>tfw You were born too soon for a robot gf

robowaifus

yeah, watching naked whore dance in front of you while you jack off is the same as "having sexual life with her", right?

because most of us can't fuck people in person so we other people fuck on a monitor and beat off. It's not like I beat off looking at my CPU

this

Here, so you retards understand (((Blizzard's))) way of thinking here.

And yeah, you bought this shit game.

>It's not like I beat off looking at my CPU

Your loss.

A woman can fuck a tin can and be applauded for it but looking at my VR waifus in private is frowned upon and should be taken away from me?

wwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It's okay to end your lineage if you have a sibling to continue it instead

At this point I think Sup Forums is full of more bitching and whiny cunts than tumblr and reddit put together

>Dick Tracy is Hispanic
Nigger you went full retard out of the gate.

>malicious computer programs take over abandoned robot factories and use them to destroy humanity
Kinda like Skynet.

robots can be perverts too!

Good for you, you retarded nigger? No one cares.

Chinese incompetence, nuff said

>People here post about how they look forward to the day women are phased out by robot wives
>Get upset when someone makes a robot husband

What's your point?

This whole anti-race mixing hysteria that is sweeping millennials to be counter culture is fucking hilarious to me

This.

People here don't give a fuck about rights for their waifubots though.

>To ever think that a machine with no life can ever be compared to or be equal to a human life is literally saying our life is worthless

Why?

Be mad all you want, you'll always be a little bitch Kamille.

You responded, you care a wittle bit

>Complaining about a game that has people in love with sentient robots
>neglecting the fact that we live in a world where people fuck their cars and marry their toaster ovens.

Source?

Some people think it's kinky to be deviant.

source on this please?

>Good for you, you retarded nigger?
what was his intention with this?

Literally skynet.

Maybe it's fully aware but has too much social anxiety to mention anything

some short about traveling robot don't remember the name

>tfw Sup Forums are so scared of anything that isn't christian white male with housewife that they want to burn any sort of sci-fi book ever made besides brave new world

Who am I kidding, none of those cunts have ever read a book, let alone any sort of interesting or philosophical sci-fi.

I want to punch you

This is a joke, right?
No one actually thinks this, right?
I mean, you're all fairly intelligent individuals to not seriously think this, right?

What if I'm stupid and don't believe it

This cant be real

Is this real? This looks straight up like some sort of cult indoctrination, kinda reminds me of the Overseer exam in Fallout 3

CLANGED

Go to the bottom of the page
Click on the Sup Forums link
Welcome to the world of absolute fucking retards

Servo articulated, hydraulic actuated, turbo hammer action, knobby, knotted thunder-cock is superior.

>Were you there?
lmao

Reminder to never trust the Abominable Intelligence
youtube.com/watch?v=cTLMjHrb_w4

>not respecting religious beliefs

This is why our country is going down this fucking shitter.

this game did a terrible job with it's logic
at least tf2's thing is that it doesn't take itself seriously and at the end they're all just mercenaries looking ffor who pays the most
in OW everyone is willing to murder anyone regardless
"heros" amiright?

CLANK'D
PROGRAMM'D
SKYNET'D

Fuck off Kamille, the proper place for autistic children is /r9k/.

Nothing will ever compare to luscious, hard, pulsating man cock

I am afraid we will have to agree to disagree.

People in the world right now fall in love with fictional characters. Heck, look at animefags. Also tumblerinas. Even for non human characters.

Why wouldn't they fall in love with robots, if they are self aware and capable of having personality just like we do?

That's why they're shorts, there's nothing of substance underneath.

Nor should there be, it's cute shoot'em up for kids.

If you can fall in love with a fictional character, you can fall in love with a robot

I have a friend who used to be a fun chill guy to play vidya with. Met him on here about 6 years ago.

About a year ago he started browsing Sup Forums. Now he is an insufferable cunt who thinks literally anything that isn't some idyllic 1950s paradise (besides tax rates, of course) is degeneracy and some kind of Jewish plot. He says cuck every other sentence and parrots whatever nonsense he he hears and in general just makes me sad because he was my best friend more or less.

why is the blue man red?

It is one thing to be religious but you have to admit that image is straight up disturbing

You're on Sup Forums though.

People talk seriously about real women being disgusting, and wanting to marry an animé hologram.

>Implying waifubots would have rights

Sup Forums is the biggest cancer in Sup Forums in the last 8 years. heck, I would even go and say 12 years, Sup Forums was never as bad as Sup Forums is right now

I've lost friends to this too, user. I know the feeling.
The only thing worse than someone of a different opinion, is a person who only bases their opinion off of clearly biased media.
On either side.

I hate most Sup Forums stuff but believe that casual sex and hookup culture is the highest degeneracy and everyone involved should die.

rate my beliefs