Which one was a better villain?

Which one was a better villain?
Which one had better motivation, plan, overall appeal?

Other urls found in this thread:

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear:_Ghost_Babel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Viper and Black Chamber were all really cool. It's that kind of dumb anime bullshit that I love about the older titles. I wish they were canon.

His plan was pretty stupid, though.

One wanted to kill everyone after his team.was betrayed

And one wanted to free the world from being controlled

Wasn't his plan just to nuke everyone?

Big portion of his plan was to reveal who killed his comrades and get revenge. And then he would pretty much drag the world into hell with him.

Has anyone tried being shirtless and wearing only a jacket out in the snow. Im in alaska and it makes me feel great!

The whole gene thing was fucking retarded and a prime example of Kojima being a fucking hack but Liquid is still the best MGS villain

Kojima is the best villain ever.

Um, who is that on the left?

>And one wanted to free the world from being controlled

no

Who is the guy on the left? Also Liquid is hands down the best villain in the series, he should've stayed the villain the whole way through, none of that "Liquid Ocelot" bullshit

>muh solidus

Solidus wasnt a villain so he doesn't count

Black Arts Viper from Metal Gear: Ghost Babel

Liquid Snake didn't want to free the world, you're confusing him with Liquid Ocelot. The former one just wanted a world where soldiers like him have their place again.

What even was ghost babel? What happened in it? Wasn't it like some card game or something? Don't tell me they put in a story did they?

metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear:_Ghost_Babel

ty ty ty

>Upon its release, Ghost Babel received critical acclaim, achieving an average of 95.61% on GameRankings. The game is the 24th best-rated game on the site and is the most critically acclaimed game in the series.[2]

>IGN gave Ghost Babel a perfect 10.[3] The game was ranked #11 in Nintendo Power's best Game Boy/Game Boy Color games list, praising the game for successfully bringing elements from the 3D games. They also thought that the game was better than the previous two 2D installments. Game Informer ranked the game #8 in their 25 Best Game Boy Games of All Time list.[4] GamesRadar listed Ghost Babel as one of the best Game Boy Color games.[5]

Holy shit THIS game did this well? Really makes you think. Literally. Just fucking look at it.

It is a damn good game, even years later I still sometimes come back to it to play again.

Looks nice

Fuck man. I think I will give it a go I guess. I just have to see why it got a literal 10/10. I didn't think game reviewers should ever use that score too while I am at it. Anyway maybe I just am to young to really appreciate it.

Ghost Babel and Link's Awakening are the best gameboy titles hands down.

Loved Ghost babel. Marionette Owl's level still sticks with me to this day

no villain more a cute than liquid, user

reminder

That fucking conveyor belt section tho

How about the endless missile mazes?

it's the best MGS game and that's not a fucking joke

How did he do it?

>literally

children are to be seen and not heard. your formative, incomplete perspective isn't worth the calories you spend expelling it.

(you)

Huh. But it seems Liquid got his wish in MGS4 with the military economy

Well, you know, sometimes things just fall into place. Long after the guy that wanted it was too dead to enjoy it.

does anyone actually know what happened to Tomokazu Fukushima? Kojima is generally pretty close with the MGS team and then there's this one guy who fucking disappears despite playing a key role in the earlier games

Googling gives me very little results, most are people wondering where he is and other are old info on wiki and imdb, and on the bottom of the results page says some results might have been removed to protect privacy. It seems the man wanted to disappear.

I remember people saying that he worked on Freedom Wars on the Vita

he knew